Am I a plutonian?

MPpink

How do I know if pluto is dominant in my chart? Can someone tell me? Here it is:

Attachments

• Captura de tela 2015-07-10 23.32.33.png
    Captura de tela 2015-07-10 23.32.33.png
    91.5 KB · Views: 51

MPpink

Im pretty sure but then at the same time I don't really identify with virgo nor libra. Its more like a mixture of both, and then I have mars conjunct the ascendant so I think it's a bit confunsing

urano

Your Ascendant is at 29°58' Virgo, therefore one or 2 minutes more and your Ascendant would be in Libra, which will change things!
Your username refers to pink color, pink could be connected to Venus and Libra...
Is Mars really strong in your personality? For example are you good at sport? Dynamic, rather agressive?

MPpink

Yes I know. I was born at 3.24 am. If I had been born at 3.25 my asc would be in libra. I love to argument and discuss topics. And I am quite agressive when i do that. Even when i talk to someone im usually quite sarcastic and agressive without meaning to. Im terrible at sports. Except for dancing and i would really like to learn some kind of martial art

Sweet Pea

You described what Mercury/Pluto was like: it's speech that's too intense, too determined to make the other person listen and believe what you say, and agree with you. The nature of Pluto is to overpower. This means you can take everything to extremes (fire or ice) and you can possibly be a bit intimidating as a result. Pluto is the planet that rules Scorpio and having your Sun and Venus also in that sign means you do nothing by halves, you have to go the whole hog. In the many power struggles you'll have, you're determined you will be the winner. It's not like Libra, who likes the scales to be evenly balanced, it's wanting the scales tipped to your side.

On the plus side, Scorpio means you are not a quitter. Whatever you put your heart into, you'll stick with it to the end, till your aim is achieved. It also gives you considerable depth. You're not a skater over the surface of life, you'll want to break a hole in the ice and plummet into deep waters to find out the hidden things lying underneath. You'll enjoy meaningful conversations, not trivia. Nothing will be off limits to your questioning mind.

Last edited:

MPpink

haha thanks. So I am in fact a plutonian? Thank you for the explanation. I've never really identified with virgo asc because I'm extremely messy and definitly not a perfectionist. So the mars influence would influence mais asc right?

graay ghost

haha thanks. So I am in fact a plutonian? Thank you for the explanation. I've never really identified with virgo asc because I'm extremely messy and definitly not a perfectionist. So the mars influence would influence mais asc right?

Mars is 10 degrees away from your asc in the 12th house. You might feel marsy because Scorpio's traditional ruler is Mars, but I wouldn't consider that chart to have a Mars Ascendant.

MPpink

well, with the combination of my sun sign (scorpio), and the asc with also mars energy, then i would lean more towrds my scorpio energy than my virgo, right?

ALRESCHA

Yes, you are a Plutonian, like Sweet Pea said. Me0Pl and then the follow up to Jupiter and Mars.

Not all of us Virgo risings are neat. :D

However, I don't call everybody with strong Pluto-Plutonian, only those that use the power to trick.

You can ask questions without anyone ever suspecting they are questions. Use it for the greater good. :smile:

Last edited:

graay ghost

Its not a matter of needing it, i'm just trying to understand my ascendant

Look at the numbers. Mars is at 19 Virgo, ascendant at 29 Virgo. That means Mars is in the 12th house, and pretty deeply into it, too. That's too many degrees for most people to consider it to be a conjunction to the ascendant.

TurquoiseSky

You can discover what planet dominates your chart as well as the hierarchy of your planets by looking up the Simple chart delineation by Walter Pullen.

Go to astro.com and if you aren’t registered, register, or use guest user, then put in your birth data. Then on the right hand column there is an area that says “Extended Chart Selection” click that. At the top of the page it should say “Methods: with Circular charts, Special charts, Ephemeris and Pullen/Astrolog”. Click Pullen/Astrolog. Then it will say “Please select the type of chart you want” select the last one, “Simple chart delineation by Walter Pullen.” Then press click here to show the chart. Type control find and type “Total Rank.” Then it will find that area and you will see a table with the planets, positions, aspects and the total rank rated 1 to 12. #1 is your dominant. There is also the ranking for the signs, elements and modes.

Hope this helps!

urano

From my part I don’t consider as well that your Mars is in conjunction with your AS, because of the reasons Graay Ghost said.

But on the forum, they are people who study modern astrology, others traditional astrology. And also no all of us use the same House-system.
Of course Placidus is the system generally used. But I try to use whole-sign Houses, and with this system, because your AS is in Virgo sign, I consider whole Virgo as your 1st House, and therefore Mars in your 1st house.
It is just to specify, naturally with Placidus Mars is in your 12th House!
Consensus are difficult to find in astrology, but we are fair-play :smile:

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

Look at the numbers. Mars is at 19 Virgo, ascendant at 29 Virgo.
That means Mars is in the 12th house, and pretty deeply into it, too.
Not necessarily ~ the house location of any natal planet
is dependent simply on the chosen house system
:smile:

That's too many degrees for most people to consider it to be a conjunction to the ascendant.

Nevertheless,
Since both Mars and Ascendant are Virgo
then Mars is located in 1st Whole Sign House

'...In no other area of astrology is there so much mess and confusion than in the area of the so-called "houses".

There are at least twenty or thirty different house systems

or means of dividing the so-called "birthchart" into twelve segments of life activity.

In astrology, houses, mansions, or domains, represent general areas of life activity
and are the grounding areas or arenas of expression for planets.
Originally, the words "houses" and "signs" were interchangeable

or
meant the same thing
so
a planet in Aries was also a planet in the house of Aries
so in effect there were no real houses as we know them today....'

'….Artificial divisions now known as houses

were attempts by early Greeks and Hindus to measure strength "points" in the horoscope
which during 7th and 8th centuries AD were construed or confused as means of dividing the birth chart.

The ascendant and midheaven degrees and their opposites, for example, were definite power points or areas of intense focus,
but not necessarily the beginnings of a house or quadrant. ....'

EXPLANATORY ASTROLOGICAL HOUSES ARTICLE http://www.librarising.com/astrology/misc/wholesignhouses.html

MPpink

Thank you so much for the helpful answers! I went to astro.com and saw the ranks.
So in 1st place I have scorpio, 2nd Sagittarius and 3rd Pisces. Then on the planets in 1st place is mercury, 2nd Venus, 3rd Jupiter

Last edited: