Is my Pluto prominent?

duenderoja

My chart is attached.... I am wondering if my Pluto is prominent because I was reading another thread and answered yes to a lot of the characteristics, but I am truly an amateur.

Help, please?

Is my Pluto prominent?

Attachments

• awf.jpg
    awf.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 30

Skyseer

Pluto certainly is an influential planet in your chart, but it doesn't appear to have many negative aspects directed towards it. :)

The main aspect to your Pluto is Moon Square Pluto. But, the square is wide (9 degrees), so the energy from that placement wouldn't be quite as strong since it's not too close, but since it's the Moon, you can make the orb up to 10 degrees. The main issues affiliated with this placement could possibly be a feeling of emotional frustration. I also have a Pluto Moon contact (Moon conjunct Pluto), and I experience this all the time. Another issue could possible be that of diet. But, that shouldn't be too extreme since they're in air signs.

Also, you have Neptune sextile Pluto. This can be a very mature placement, and you're probably very empathetic--especially since your Sun is conjunct with Neptune. It's possible that you can see others' emotions better than they can, but since Pluto is there, you may have tried to bring this to their attention, and they may have taken it offensively (especially since Sagittarians can sometimes suffer from big mouths).

You also have your Sun sextile Pluto. This probably adds to your empathy since Neptune is there as well. It's possible that you've gone--or will go through--many self-transformations in your life.

The other influential Pluto aspect in your chart is Mercury semi-square Pluto. With this placement, it may be difficult to get your mind off of things. Have you ever suffered from insomnia? The semi-square can be a rather frustrating angle, because it seems that things just get stuck... or muster--if that makes since. There isn't a good flow with semi-squares, so it's possible that your train of thought is affected.

Those are the main angles to your Pluto.

Beautiful Ending

Saturn and Jupiter are most prominent in your chart, Pluto comes 5th.

The very helpful chart delineation by Walter Pullen on Astro.com works all of this out. :joyful:

d00dle

Yes :) I would say Pluto (and Venus) is prominent. Venus rules Jupiter and Saturn in libra:libra: (Jupiter rules Sun, Mercury, and Neptune in Sagittarius:sagittarius:. Saturn rules Moon and Mars in Aquarius and Capricorn )

Pluto rules Uranus in Scorpio:scorpio:.

Venus and Pluto are in each other's signs (mutual reception).