Will I lose my job after the HR meeting?

FirstPost

5n2g3t.png

Things have been going downhill for me at my job and now I am to face a HR meeting regarding what they expect from me. This has come about due to my manager being difficult (several ppl have left recently due to her poor management skills) and now she's targetting me.

I'm sorry but I can't look at the chart without trying to see a no.

Please do not quote.

Thank you in advance for any help you are able to offer. FP

Chrysalis

The square between moon and L7 in the 10th house, looks like this approaching HR meeting, moon is exalted in taurus but when perfects with mars will be in a DF degree, so this weakens moon, and mars doesn't receive anyway.

There is the opposition with mercury after but moon will once again then be in a DF degree, So as troubled as you are about all this right now being so combust, id say your jobs safe after the meeting.

FirstPost

Hi Chrysalis, thank you for your reply. I will update the thread after I've had the meeting. All I saw was that I was under threat in the chart and going by the history of how they handle things like this, generally people get about 2 weeks before they are giving their marching orders.

FirstPost

Hi Sunrise, thank you for replying but the chart is already posted and I did ask that no one quotes my original post. Therefore, please may I ask that you delete the "quote" on your reply. Many thanks FP xx

Sunrise

Hi Sunrise, thank you for replying but the chart is already posted and I did ask that no one quotes my original post. Therefore, please may I ask that you delete the "quote" on your reply. Many thanks FP xx
sorry
=========================

waybread

I'm sorry but I don't see you keeping this job. Venus (you) is retrograde,in detriment, and combust, turning away from Saturn (your employer.)

In your heart of hearts, do you know that you'd be happier in a different job?

FirstPost

Thanks Waybread. Yes, that's what I thought.

Yes, I would be happier in another job and I have no intentions of staying long-term. However, I would have preferred to have found something before I left or was asked to leave. Everyone that has been through this process has left - they resigned before they were asked to leave. I am job searching and I have applied for a couple of things but given the time of year, opportunities are limited but I will keep looking.

waybread

Best of luck to you.

Please let us know what happens. Since Venus is the faster-moving planet, my hunch is that you'll decide to move on.

FirstPost

Thanks Waybread. Yes, I will definitely update the thread. I just want to be in the driivng seat and decide, for myself, that I am leaving on my own terms.