Don't know if I love him as much as he loves me! Confused!

cocoloco

12933035_10156634829535408_8525667269643635193_n.jpg

14237721_10157257495120408_5891651086278392677_n.jpg

My fiance is the Gemini, Scorpio ascendant. I am Pisces, Libra ascendant.
We are planning to get marry in 2018. I have cold feet. I had been with him for 7 years. I love him, but I don't know if it is because of comfort and that he treats me good. My family, loves him and can see that he would do anything for me. I am just confused and scared as we will be living together soon. I really like my independent, space, and freesom. He tends to be clingy and more jealous and it's a turnoff for me lol.

sibylline

I wish you had posted this in another forum since I don't study Vedic but I have some thoughts.

Anyway, is this something new or did you feel this way before the engagement?

We have a few similar positions and I've felt the same way in the past, a couple of times, but for different reasons. I don't think it is fair to marry someone just because the relationship is comfortable although I know people marry for even less. Based on his chart, however, I think he would make a good mate. Have you talked to him about his clinginess and jealousy?

cocoloco

I wish you had posted this in another forum since I don't study Vedic but I have some thoughts.

Anyway, is this something new or did you feel this way before the engagement?

We have a few similar positions and I've felt the same way in the past, a couple of times, but for different reasons. I don't think it is fair to marry someone just because the relationship is comfortable although I know people marry for even less. Based on his chart, however, I think he would make a good mate. Have you talked to him about his clinginess and jealousy?
c
Here is our Western charts: I am Pisces, and he is Cancer. It is hard for me to talk to him about how I feel about his clinginess and jealousy, when I tried before he basically told me I was insensitive lol. He is a lot more sensitiive than me, when he pours his heart out to me, I have a hard time responding sweetly or romantically. I have to try really hard, I am not sure why, it had always been like that for me in relationships. Like the first time he said I love you, I said thank you lol.
12494780_10156634812340408_1049180214899182308_n.jpg

14225475_10157265705965408_2463835136113567975_n.jpg

Last edited:

sibylline

Here is our Western charts: I am Pisces, and he is Cancer. It is hard for me to talk to him about how I feel about his clinginess and jealousy, when I tried before he basically told me I was insensitive lol. He is a lot more sensitiive than me, when he pours his heart out to me

He's a double Cancer with Moon and Venus in the 7th, Sun in 8th, hence the clinginess. :)

You should try talking to him about it and being open about how it makes you feel stifled. If he isn't willing to work with you and tone down the jealousy, then you have to ask yourself if it's really such a big issue (no one is going to suit your wishes 100 percent of the time) or if it will ultimately be a deal-breaker for you. It doesn't sound like a new thing, and after seven years, if your feelings haven't changed, they probably won't.

I have a hard time responding sweetly or romantically. I have to try really hard, I am not sure why, it had always been like that for me in relationships. Like the first time he said I love you, I said thank you lol.

I get it. I think I said, "Awww, that's sweet."

cocoloco

He's a double Cancer with Moon and Venus in the 7th, Sun in 8th, hence the clinginess. :)

You should try talking to him about it and being open about how it makes you feel stifled. If he isn't willing to work with you and tone down the jealousy, then you have to ask yourself if it's really such a big issue (no one is going to suit your wishes 100 percent of the time) or if it will ultimately be a deal-breaker for you. It doesn't sound like a new thing, and after seven years, if your feelings haven't changed, they probably won't.

I get it. I think I said, "Awww, that's sweet."

He is a whole lot of Cancer in Western (Sun, Moon, Mercury, )and Gemini in Vedic lol. Explains why he is so sensitive and talk a lot lol