Neptune 1st house disillusionment

docker

Neptune in the first house produces difficulty to form the appropriate identity for the person. The first house is the ego, the personality and Neptune inside there loosen the boundaries of the ego making the person to be connected with the whole world. That's why the person tends to be a chameleon, a mirror, a victim, the savior, the martyr, the artist, the sensitive, the spiritual. It is extremely difficult for someone to understand in depth someone with Neptune in the first. Even the person itself doesn't know him/her self entirely. He/she lives inside of a dream until the Saturn's tempo increases reality and decreases idealization.

Last edited:

Ereshkigal

Speaking of which, I have Saturn in transit that's going conjunct to my natal Neptune, I think I'm about to have a though reality check :p

Bunraku

I have Neptune in 1st, and I just happen to be a people pleaser. It probably also has to do with my L 11th H being in my 1st [along with L 7th H in 1st] --friendship and others is muy important to me.

I’m not as wishy-washy because I have a lot of factors in my chart that makes me as direct as an arrow. I cut off people and end friendships with no shame if I’m not being reciprocated / if my kindness is going through a one way street.

Last edited:

Jaded

Premium Member
I myself have had issues in the past with my identity. Vivid dreams and spot on intuition runs in my family. As my 1st Saturn return approaches I can feel a sense of complacency. Being comfortable with who I am has always been a chore for me. I'm still an expert chameleon and only show my true self to a select few. :ninja:
image.jpg

Jaded

Premium Member
Neptune in the first house has been discussed above. With Uranus in the first, your appearance may strike others as original or a bit unusual. "Wild" hair that doesn't behave itself may be one manifestation. With Saturn in the first squaring your sun (sense of identity) and opposite moon (your emotional nature,) your feelings may get hurt easier than most people's, and you may be very hard on yourself. However, overall you have a strong chart, with several planets located in the signs they rule. This is called being "domiciled." (Mars traditional ruler of Scorpio, Saturn traditional ruler of Aquarius, Pluto modern ruler of Scorpio, the moon ruler of Cancer.)

See if you can get a good basic book on astrology, or use some of the good on-line sites to learn the basics: planets in signs, houses, and in aspect with one another.

I have Uranus in the first (along with a large stellium) and my hair is long and unruly at best! Your spot on lol :w00t:

AppLeo

I have Neptune in my first too! For as long as I remember I've always been this like psychic sponge that is like a chameleon.