Will I Meet my Future Husband in the Next 2 Years?

byjove

Account Closed
Hi everyone :)

Well I decided to try one of these charts. I'm not currently dating (though I'll likely get back to that very soon) so I have no one in mind. I'm finally in a good place again and feeling refreshed. There isn't great pressure on this question, I wouldn't mind if it were a no!

I'm not confident with reading this very specific type of horary, but of course I will try!

Interpretation
Querent - Mercury, 0 degrees of Leo, 11th house
Moon - Moon, 24 degrees of Libra, 3rd house
Quesited - Jupiter, 26 degrees of Leo, 12th house

Notes -

• The ascendant is 0 degrees of Virgo. I notice that more astrologers are pointing out that very early ascendants might require more questions of the querent, not that the chart cannot be read. What does it mean, I've turned a corner?
  • Querent's significator, Mercury, is a 0 degrees of a sign, Leo. What does that mean? A major change/shift has just occurred?
  • Mercury is exactly conjunct the Sun. Some say combust, in the domicile of the Sun. But I've read that some consider Mercury when extremely close to the Sun as unaffected? Mercury is naturally close to the Sun?
  • Quesited's significator, Jupiter is applying to conjunct both Venus and the ASC at 0 degrees Virgo.
  • Venus, a general significator here, perhaps, is at 0 degrees of Virgo - exactly conjunct the ASC. What does that mean?
  • Three planets are at 0 degrees, including 1 significator and the ASC. What does that all mean?

Mercury and Jupiter do not aspect. Mercury is ahead of Mars, in the same house, but barely so and now out of the sign of Mars. I've met him already? If so, what could Jupiter, Leo and the 12th house say?

The Moon will next aspect Jupiter, by sextile.The Moon in the sign of partnership, Libra. This is the last aspect that the Moon will make before leaving the sign of Libra, applying, future, last aspect...?

Is it yay or nay? What do you think?

Attachments

• astro_2gw_32_will_i_meet_my_future_husband_in_2_years.55638.31397.jpg
    astro_2gw_32_will_i_meet_my_future_husband_in_2_years.55638.31397.jpg
    106.6 KB · Views: 82
Last edited:

byjove

Account Closed
Why the exceptionally early ascendant I wonder?

I'm happy with the time of recording, I tend to be quite vigilant about it.

Venus is in fall, exactly conjunct the ASC. Fear, anxiety?

Venus (me) is separating from Jupiter (a 7th man). No major reception there. But, the Moon is fast approaching Jupiter. No major reception between them either.

urano

About the early Asc. I have found this about "Strictures":
For Early Ascendants, things just aren't ready yet, or there are obstacles or things that have to happen first.
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showpost.php?p=297363&postcount=3

The Moon in your chart is in the Via Combusta but in conjunction with the benefic fixed star Spica ; I think it is to take into account.
I have found this:
The next thing is Via Combusta. That is a region between 15° Libra and 15° Scorpio. There are many Fixed Stars and Nebula in that region and the majority are either ill or violent. If the Ascendant is Via Combusta, it means the situation could change very suddenly, so it's important to read the chart as tightly as you can, and check the Ascending Degree for conjunctions with Fixed Stars (and I would point out that often there are ill or violent Fixed Stars culminating on the Midheaven as well).

If the Moon is Via Combusta, the Querent is experiencing extreme angst.

There is a safe-haven at (if I'm not mistaken) 23° Libra which is the Fixed Star Spica. That is a benefic star, so the Moon or Ascendant at 23° Libra is conjunct Spica and that negates the Via Combusta.
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showpost.php?p=293030&postcount=2

waybread

Byjove, I'd read that 0 degrees rising as indicating that it's too soon to tell. Which could be consistent with your not having a special someone in mind at this moment in time.

byjove

Account Closed
That's really interesting. And it's true, there is no one in mind.

How does that fit into one's natal chart? If the 7th house ruler suggests a person is like X +Y +Z, but horary can't pin down necessarily when?

Or maybe it's something in how horary works that I don't quite get.

I know some traditions use particular techniques to really pin down the years, like firdarias, but to be honest, I'm happy with transits, progressions and horary - things which I'm more familiar with. I don't need to stretch to firdarias and other very specific techniques!

What may also be coming up in this horary is that I'm seriously considering moving abroad again. But that makes me wonder if more than one person can fit one's '7th house partner'. Second marriages being 9th of course.

urano

Personally I interpret Venus in fall sign and in conjunction with the Asc. like a querent worried about his love life, obviously not satisfying enough for the moment (your several horary questions).

The Moon in conjunction with Spica is a benefic situation but in horary astrology we consider its course, and she is separating from this conjunction (Spica is presently at 24°03' Libra). Moon in the Via Combusta is very uncomfortable.
Mercury in exact conjunction with the Sun is said Cazimi (traditionally it's a worse situation for Mercury than only combust...).
As well, with Placidus here I think we can consider Mercury in the 12th House (because within 5° before the 12th cusp). Anyway Mercury goes to the 12th House and it is already in the 12th Sign.
Jupiter (the husband significator) is in the 12th.

I hate to say this but I don’t think that a happy story like meeting your future husband (and therefore a marriage) can be deduced from this chart... I mean, with the Moon in the Via Combusta and all the significators in the 12th, Mercurcy as well severely afflicted.

Or, more likely, it is too early to answer. Anyway I like the Moon in conjunction with Spica, nice fixed star!

Okay, this is my last message (for the moment) on the forum before my holidays. :smile:

Last edited:

byjove

Account Closed
That's OK with me. :happy:

Happy relationships (even if they don't immediately result in that long-term commitment), career growth and generally getting along with life will do plenty for me. I don't need it ALL tied up within two years. Thanks all! :wink:

waybread

Byjove, better horary astrologers than I am can time events. I mostly stick to "yes or no" type stuff. Sometimes, however, the special person might just need more time to be ready. (She hums a few bars from the Supremes:

"I need love, love
To ease my mind
I need to find, find someone to call mine
But mama said

You can't hurry love
No, you just have to wait
She said love don't come easy
It's a game of give and take

But how many heartaches
Must I stand before I find a love
To let me live again
Right now the only thing
That keeps me hangin' on
When I feel my strength, yeah
It's almost gone
I remember mama said:

You can't hurry love
No, you just have to wait
She said love don't come easy
It's a game of give and take
...."

urano

Hi Byjove,
I made a mistake concerning Cazimi, sorry.
Because a planet combust isn't said in good state I believed when in cazimi it could be worst, but actually no.

William Lilly said:
A Planet within 12 degrees of the Sun, is said to be under his Beames, and then hath not fortitude, let it be in what Signe it will; when a Planet is within 16 minutes of the Sun, he is said to be in Cazimi, or heat of the Sun, and then it's an addition of fortune, and he is wonderous strong.

Here more details:
http://theastrologydictionary.com/c/cazimi/

IleneK

Premium Member
Ah ha, so Mercury is less afflicted then.
It is much better than "less afflicted." Cazimi is extremely favorable. So that is in your favor. While there is no aspect between you as Mercury to Jupiter, you as Moon applies to a lovely sextile to Jupiter. So at the very least, I see a good opportunity....

urano

Yes I agree with Ilenek, and as well you can't ignore that the Moon is on the same degree that Spica, a benefic fixed star.

After that all don't seem perfect in the chart, but in life it's the same :smile:

byjove

Account Closed
I've looked a bit more into Caizmi and Spica.

So Cazimi in horary, according to Lilly makes the planet "wonderous strong". I've come back to this now and I'm noting the Sun is in domcile, 0 degrees in fact. That's a powerful energy and as far as I'm reading, Signif. 1. conjunct is unquestionably auspicious.

As for Spica, Lilly considered it an accidental fortune, helpful for the Moon, also signifiying me/the situation. A sanctuary along the via Combusta.

I notice that Mercury, me, has now arrived in the same sign has he, Jupiter. Mercury in Cazimi is still in the 11th house, a better place than the 12th. But the same sign as the 7th ruler. Hmm. Jupiter, he is conjuncting the ASC, me.

Many astrologers like to back up signs with different layers of readings. Currently I have:

PR Venus is very close to exact conjunction with my natal Sun, which makes an exact trine to my 7th ruler, Saturn.
PR Moon, my ASC ruler just moved into Libra, the relationship sign.
TR Pluto is about to return for a second and final sextile to natal Pisces Venus, which trine natally.
TR Saturn (L7) is moving through my 5th house of romance, the sign where it will make it's own return, where it will trine back to the Sun.

Last edited: