This will sound crazy...not to star children

LisaAngela

For anyone kind enough to listen....

Has has anyone else here heard of sleep paralysis, lucid dreaming and alien abduction being connected?

I used to be a big skeptic and thought this kinda thing happened only in America, or at least not to me... but lately, some strange things have been happening to me... like lots of signs, that was happening to me "before" my partner watched a few drs talking about regressing patients and memories of alien abduction in their own houses coming out. I also always wake up with unexplained bruising. I don't drink or do drugs, I have a respectful career...
I put things down the night before only to have a gut instinct they won't be there in the morning, and they never are. I have lucid dreams that I am holding a baby, he looked just like me and my partner, it was so vivid not like any dream I had ever had before. I also had this feeling I was pregnant, well I had never been pregnant before but I had like this 6 month baby bump and remember standing on my stairs, and an old man was stroking my baby belly? As I went into a weird kind of trance... This was all on my staircase.... and I don't remember any more f that...and another time when I went to my bathroom and my blinds were open, I seen a man at at back staring at me, and I remember feeling scared, and I was kinda mind control "forced" onto the floor, then I woke up back in bed?

Dudes we KNOW now that we "are" in fact part of the "matrix" see links we live in a virtual world. Which effectively makes us all part of a computer, and that means someone can be manipulating this "matrix" just like you can with a computer.

For anyone who knows the work of "Derren brown" or any other magician they will know how easy mind control can be.

These "beings" are supposed to be us, like, from the future but they kinda like messed up big time so they come back to us in the "past", and they do all kinds of experiments on us, but they "screen" over memories. And this doesn't have to be a physical thing, I mean, these are "Inter dimensional", which means they can appear anywhere they want, like a "ghost" could. A lot of Adults and children report this happening right in their very own bedrooms.

My partner jumped one night as we were going to sleep only to jump up and complain someone had grabbed his (excuse the word) but grabbed his balls! Then the next day, a Dr Graduate from New Zealand was explaining how they can actually take sperm from men and eggs from women?

Anyone else have weird experiences, missing time? They say this happens to the "star children"

Please I was a skeptic I did not go looking for this. Also I haven't got children but I found a bag of brand new baby clothes and a pregnancy book? In my spare room? My astrologer also insisted I had a pregnancy last year but I did not. When I started researching this "revolution studios" had already done a film about this kinda thing.

Another thing to add, is I went int my spare room, and my partner came in for a brief second, and I subconsciously was looking for something, I only found an old diary, and left the room. The next day I went in, and there was a bag of baby clothes in there, like right in front of me with receipts... The only person I had bought baby clothes for, was my friend Jade years before. I also told Jade that I had found a baby snow globe, the same one I bought for her, and she said she had only been thinking that day, that the globe had gone missing ....
anyway I have only seen my friend once in three years so we cant be confused about the dates we see eachother as she lives miles from me. I asked my partner where the bag came from n he was like erm no idea you must have put it there. So I just gave the baby clothes to my partners mum and said I have no idea where these appeared from take these n give them to your friend daughter who is having a baby.

Please see links

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYdiGm7im1I

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2lRiBWGV5e0

so you didn't think mind control was possible?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXExg6Xj3aA

Last edited:

rahu

Banned
hi LisaAngel

you cover quite a few astral psychic phenomena. first, vivid dreaming and sleep paralysis are symptoms of astral projection. mercury square to Uranus which gives the astral/psychic interface. the midpoint is square to your moon and the moon is semisquare(45 degrees) to mercury and sesiquadrate(135 degrees), so you have the aspects which describe access to the astral plane/matrix. your moon/sun midpoint is conjunct your south node(opposed to the north node) and the nodal axis is square your ascendant. these aspects describe how and why your personality manifest the astral phenomena. you natal venus is at 13libra35. the transiting south node was conjunct your venus on January 16 '15 and transiting Uranus is conjunct the transiting south node and opposed to you Venus these aspects would describe the energies responsible for you current astral experiences.
if you partner had his balls grabbed within the last couple of weeks, I would think it was your astral body doing the grabbing, though your alien ideas could also be true as alien encounters are also defined by the node.
remember that your soul/astral body use the same quantum matrix that aliens or other human enities use for manifestation.

you materialization phoneme may be a function of you Neptune/pluto sextile

I will get back tomorrow.
rahu

LisaAngela

Hi thanks for answering my question. Yes I have had a lot of astral projection experiences. It starts where I will "wake up" only to find I can't move and I am vibrating all over and then I find myself separating... I had never associated this with aliens and I quite looked forward to it happening.

But one night my partner asked me if I had seen the "lights" in our bedroom recently... We had both seen them together last year but I always refused to speak about it because it had scared me. Anyway a few nights ago we both seen the lights again, baring in mind we have blackout curtains, live on an empty street with no cars around, no laptops or phones in the room so I knew these lights and orbs where something supernatural. We both get scared and turn the light on and they go.

Some people describe looking at these orbs and lights long enough for them to "materialise" into people or weird things... I clearly remember one night even though the lights where on I remember being pulled off my bed backwards and kind of being held there hovering even though I could not see anyone I kind of thought I was asleep but I was so scared it was all too real and the position I was in would have been impossible unless someone unseen was holding me... and I kind of scrambled back to my partner and grabbed his arm.... The next morning he said last night you woke me up when you grabbed my arm! So it was more than likely not a dream... I can upload our charts for you?

LisaAngela

Hi, when he got grabbed I was also wide awake and on the other side of the bed... Also, what does it say about my personality manifesting these things? Are these beings bad, like could they hurt me, some people say their encounters are friendly and when they go with the "beings" they are taught healing skills and are healed themselves... or is it best to stay away in your opinion...

rahu

Banned
Hi, when he got grabbed I was also wide awake and on the other side of the bed... Also, what does it say about my personality manifesting these things? Are these beings bad, like could they hurt me, some people say their encounters are friendly and when they go with the "beings" they are taught healing skills and are healed themselves... or is it best to stay away in your opinion...

:biggrin: I meant that you touched him from the astral plane.
you are destined to use you abilities.
the nature of the beings is irrelevant if you always follow your light .

rahu

rahu

Banned

a fount of questions, but first will they hurt you?

on the astral you can only hurt yourself but other beings can make you belie they can hurt you.
the "mind" or personality that you have in waking is the same personality you have on the astral.we do not become exalted beings simply by having conscious astral access. one needs to be ready when in the astral to respect the innate morality or conduct that leads to your spiritual goal.
hmm quite vague, but how you think now is how you will think on the astral. it is your fears that allow the beings to hurt you if that is part of your experience

rahu

rahu

theoddone

I'm going to make a wild guess that you're a starseed yourself. :)

I was reading some material yesterday about astral projecting yourself during sleep paralysis. It was very interesting. I experience sleep paralysis myself but I have never encountered anything paranormal during it unless you count hearing people whisper your name or your mom's name. What usually happens to me is that I wake up but I cannot move or call out for help or I dream and near the end of it, I try to wake up but my body won't let me because it's in that paralyzed state.

Nothing scarier in my opinion. :/

rahu

Banned
when one astral projects, your soul moves to the astral plane . your soul gives life to your body and when the soul exists even for a few minutes ,the chemical process' in your body begin to breakdown. sleep paralysis is a symptom of astralling out a bit longer than is safer. the soul returns to the body but must wait for the chemical process' to "get" going again. hence you are conscious but the body can not move as the chemical reaction have down graded a bit. the collary to this is that if you astral out too long, your soul can not come back to the body because the chemical reaction are too degraded.... and you pass over.
if one is out too long , fear arises in the dream and wakes you up in time to reanimate your body.
like any dream one must wake up within a few minutes of the dream/astral projection or the memory is very hard to recall.

rahu

theoddone

when one astral projects, your soul moves to the astral plane . your soul gives life to your body and when the soul exists even for a few minutes ,the chemical process' in your body begin to breakdown. sleep paralysis is a symptom of astralling out a bit longer than is safer. the soul returns to the body but must wait for the chemical process' to "get" going again. hence you are conscious but the body can not move as the chemical reaction have down graded a bit. the collary to this is that if you astral out too long, your soul can not come back to the body because the chemical reaction are too degraded.... and you pass over.
if one is out too long , fear arises in the dream and wakes you up in time to reanimate your body.
like any dream one must wake up within a few minutes of the dream/astral projection or the memory is very hard to recall.

rahu

That's very interesting...so what you're saying is that anyone who has experienced sleep paralysis most likely astral projected and that the soul has not yet returned to the body.

I was wide awake during some of mine even though I couldn't move and I had tried calling for my parents and even one of my friends in a few of those. It happens at random for me.

rahu

Banned
That's very interesting...so what you're saying is that anyone who has experienced sleep paralysis most likely astral projected and that the soul has not yet returned to the body.

I was wide awake during some of mine even though I couldn't move and I had tried calling for my parents and even one of my friends in a few of those. It happens at random for me.

not quite.sleep paralysis occurs when the soul/consciousness returns to the body and the chemical process have begun to degrade to the degree that it takes a few minutes after the souls return, for the body to regain it function.

there are 3 symptoms of astral projection.
1) the memory of the vivid dreams ,out of body experience or the actual flying sensation .
2) sleep paralysis. this shows the soul was out of body 4-5 minutes and it will take a few moments for the body's chemical reaction to regain their functioning.
3) dreams of falling or tripping over something. this is in response to a personality structure that does not recognize astral experiences so when the feeling of flying or falling arises the subject wakes up. if one jumps into space when the falling/flying sensation occurs, one can sometimes initiate a astral experience that is remembered/

rahu