Will our relationship end ?

Vista

I have been living with my boyfriend for more than a year now but for the last three months we have been having problems on and off about:

My finding his routine of a life to oppressive.
Problems in the bedroom.
How different we are.
My having become a bit agressive lately (not in a physical way)
My uncle and family having invited me over to their house without inviting him and him getting upset about it.
My mother writing him a letter and him showing it to his mother creating more drama.
And the last argument after which I asked this horary question, his commenting in a weird way about my mother and us fighting about it.
Finally, the last issue is that his mother has been acting very cold towards me, after the whole letter issue.

After the last fight we worked things out, but based on the trend we've been following lately I wanna make sure things will be ok, especially with the situation with his mother now.

In the chart

I am sun in leo moving into 1st house
moon in scorpio in 4th house
mercury in leo retrograde in 1st house and in its own term
venus in mercury in 11th house in its own term

( This makes sense since I spent the whole of last year thinking about him and putting him first in everything. I am thinking more about me now. )

He is saturn in in 4th house and in exaltation

There is an applying trine aspect between venus and saturn.
However I am in his sign of fall and he is in my sign of detriment, maybe showing how upset we were at each other.

Finally if we look at the 4th house as the house of endings, we find that it is ruled by venus the planet of love.

So I'm guessing things will get better, right ?

You are Sun he is Saturn. In Whole House system Sun is strong in it's own sign and house, Saturn is elevated in the 4th. Both are strong in angular house.

Moon in Scorpio is in bad shape showing the emotional element, however it's not making anymore aspects before it leaves its sign, so nothing more will come of the situation.

Ruler of the Part of Love, Mercury is mutually apply to the Sun in the 1st house. Sun sextiles Saturn.

You both will be fine.
icon7.gif

rafaella

Judging by the reception between the significators you both do not look favourably at each other at all....Sun in detriment of Saturn, Saturn in fall of Sun and Moon is in bad shape too...I'm afraid the relationship has run its course...

Vista

Thank you very much vista. Things seem to be calmer now.

However I am worried about rafaella's point, unless the reason that we are shown in each other's fall and detriment is due to the way we were feeling about each other at the time I asked the question, which was before we talked things over.

I would not worry, it's all in the interpretation. And I would absolutely think your being angry would have everything to do with asking the horary question.

dr. farr

Thanks for the update! And, that is good news!

In my continuing test of the non-horary Walis Magic 8 Ball divination here on AW, based on known-outcome questions, let's see what the 8 Ball would have divined:
-quesited (the relationship) = 7th house; Aquarius is on the 7th house; Aquarius = Saturn and according to 8 Ball rules Saturn = a no answer (to any yes/no question)
Therefore the 8 Ball would have given a "no" answer to the question "Will our relationship end?"-which is a correct answer; I will add this to the "correct" column in my continuing test of the 8 Ball astro-divination technique...

rafaella

As a heads up, the relationship never ended. We did have a huge fight in which I told him everything that bothered me and that I wasn't going to take any more.

Since then, there have been many changes for the better in our relationship.

Thanks for updating! I'm glad things worked out for you guys :) I didn't really look or perhaps somehow missed the strong essential and accidental dignity that the significators have which actually brought about the positive result, and perhaps the Void moon which showed things remaining unchanged. The dignities of the two planets shows the real good qualities in you both and essential digniy shows the ability to use those good qualities to bring about positive results.... which confirms what you've said, you have both made changes for the better.

the other thing is I missed Saturn conjunct Spica, most benefical star there is!

I must have been half asleep when I read this chart.... :)

thanks and best wishes to you both!