Transiting Saturn Square or Opposition MC - Composite Chart

Lin

Transit Saturn is square the Sun of this composite and will square the Asc-Dsc points and also Mercury in the foreseeable future.
Yes these are sensitive points.
The mother: he's too....uh...connected to her...maybe she is very possessive?? Don't know.
But whatever issues are coming up they are issues of "lack." Because Saturn rules "lack" or..."not enough of" something. NOt enough commitment.... not enough love, whatever.
But Saturn will put pressure on each of you. So the thing to do is NOT to put pressure on him. Unfortunately, anything you say to him to try to figure out what is wrong in the relationship may seem like 'pressure' to him. I think that is what is meant by the paragraph you quoted above from that website. It's perception.

You don't say how long you and he have been a couple, and if you and he have mutual friends. These are important details. Also, is he going to school too? How did you and he end up at his mother's house? Not a great start, no matter what the mother is like. Does he resent that you don't work?
LIN

Lin

You know, I don't know what to tell you. Three years of living in someone else's house with someone else's rules. It's just too much.
He is 'putting money away' which means that you come after his mother and after his plans.
You should BE his plans.
He is spoiled and you have been a co-conspirator in this 'spoiling.'

You and he need to move to a place you can both afford, after you graduate. If he insists on living with his mother ...well, it sounds harsh...but I'd let him..and move on.

You don't show your chart or his....there may be important info in them.
LIN

Lin

You said "His plans for March are something religious in nature "

This totally caught me off guard. Religious plans that has made it necessary for him to hoard all his money?? What is he planning, a trip to Mecca or Lourdes or the Vatican ... or maybe starting his own church? This is a first for me. Seriously. I have never heard of someone needing a lot of money for religious purposes, and find I can't read this further until I have some clarity. Do you know what his plans are??
LIN

Lin

Saturn brings "harsh reality" into the mix. Saturn, necessity, is the antithesis of religious ritual. So the religion thing, whatever it may be for, seems to me a BIG issue that maybe you are not validating.
Let me look further.
LIN