Friend's chart

Claire19

Yes... Moon trine Uranus from 7H. Uranus is always malefic in 7th house matters, so with its position in 3rd .. another sign of difficulties communicating in relationships.
Moon trine Uranus from 3rd to 7th is rather that her interests and friends will be unusual, even astrologers and not conventional.She could well study that science and then give consultations....... She herself will not want a conventional marriage I dont think. Freedom to experiment is what she wants really and I think she will travel and gain experience from that.

Spicadilly

Hi Spica

Looking at the chart you posted, Fortuna is conjunct Moon in the 7th. Moon ruling the 10th house of career. It does look like her spiritual and material luck comes from her contacts with women too, being in the 7th house. Interesting square to MC also, there is alot of emotional involvement in her career, maybe her emotions effect the sucess of her career.

Juptier is also square her Moon from the 4th house, maybe makes her too giving at times, or very emotional. Jupiter is involved with the Neptune/Mars conjunction at the 4th house too. I think this relates to her mother, maybe she was too giving or self sacrificing,and maybe angry as a result or passive aggressive, so I wonder if emotionally she has a hint of that energy... (sorry if I'm wrong there). She may be self sacrificing which is at odds with her emotions and her soul, Mars/Nep t-square Moon/Sun. Emotionally she needs to win, to be first with Moon in Aries, but it's in the 7th house so she puts other's needs first. This at conflict with her 1st house Sun need to shine.

Uranus is trine her Moon, this gives her intuitive abilities and sudden flashes of insight. Makes her kind of fresh emotionally. It could be good for studying the tarot, any kind of metaphysical thing.

Was father absent with Moon opposite Sun? Both forming t-square to Nep trio?

Jupiter in Cap opposite the MC, and square to her Moon. Would her career involve teaching, law, spiritual teaching as the Nep is opp MC too? Your friend is very ambitious and has the necessary drive to succeed.

Actuallly I'm not sure women would be a help (Moon/Fortuna in the 7th) or a hinderance (square MC) to her career...

NR

Hi NR!

On my way to work so a quick answer. I agree with you that women would be beneficial in her career and it seems she they would be pivotal to her as that combo is also on the Vertex. I'm still torned on which to go by regarding squares to be honest. Some astrologers think it's doom and gloom and others think it's good to have as it leads to action and that an aspect is better than no aspect :sideways:

I hear you about the conflicts within her with people, that FM on 1/7 axis is certainly striking.

I take note of your points around the mother and will add it to the question list. I did ask her before if her parents were having problems or seperated when she was born, she said no no problems there so I am not sure how else to look at this FM in terms of her parents, any ideas? She mentionned that her brother felt the same about the parents and he is also a FM Sun Aries opp Moon Libra, spooky non?

Again the teaching and esoteric seem to be a trend here, will defo mention it.

Thank you :smile:

I will come back tonight for the rest of the replies.

RayAustin

Moon trine Uranus from 3rd to 7th is rather that her interests and friends will be unusual, even astrologers and not conventional.
Hi Claire.
The trine is from 7th, to 3rd. In my learnings the 7th house doesn't represent 'friends' it's a general 'other people' house in the native's peripheral and it would take precedence as the relationship house, representing the husband. It's also the house of public enemies, which is anything but friends. The third house is siblings. So I don't understand how you came to that conclusion. Unless you were using Uranus as a general significator of friends.

The native's friends (in my methods, standard traditional natal) is 11th house ruler Sun in Libra, which in the first is a very beneficial placement. May describe many male friends; and a general appearance of friendliness in the native. The Sun sextile to Uranus could describe what you say; unusual friends, possibly astrologers (Sun conjunction with Mercury another indicator of intelligent friends possibly interested in astrology).

r.a. :smile:

Spicadilly

Ray, I think the difference of opinions on aspects here comes from using modern versus traditional astrology and equal versu Placidus or Koch, all good learning though :smile:

In modern the 7th is one to one relationships whether romantic, friend or business, the 11th relates to groups of friends. She did say that she prefers male friends and as much more of them than females.

I will ask her about arguments in the family. I do have this natally and relate to it this way.

By how big is her family do you mean her parents family or her children? She doesn't have kids yet. Will ask her.

It will be very interesting to compare notes once I meet her in 2 days time :smile:

Spicadilly

The more I learn about astrology, the more I realize I know so little. I can definitly relate to that!
That said, these are the things that stand out to me (and in some cases others as well):

-The double libra status...yes, someone who loves beauty and balance, and is probably able to communicate such with her sun/merc conj in the 1st. This conj is also opposing her moon in aries. There might be an energetic quality to her expressions....or she might be pushy or aggressive at times....having sort of a self-righteous attitude. Or it might bring someone like that to her. Wow you are spot on here about her sometimes having sort of self-righteous attitude.

- lord of 1st in 2nd.....probably loves to be surrounded by beauty and beautiful things and/or beings (could be really passionate about it)....physical and/or energetically (like peaceful places etc..)...however, venus is conj saturn which also might create either some frustrations about manifesting these ideals, or on the other hand might create the material discipline to in fact do so. Interesting, added to the list of questions :smile:

- pluto in it's own sign in the 2nd might manifest great wealth or its opposite...or both in different phases of life. I agree with you and if she uses it with the trine to MC as NR mentionned, she'll earn very well.

-moon square mars...again might speak to an aggression that could manifest in some regard from herself or coming from someone else...or could point to passion generally in her being (mars is in capricorn). Maybe she's militaristic in some regard? Ummm will ask about passion.

- neptune is conj mars in the 3rd....which might point to an idealism that is brought to her communications....and also might inform her actions in general. I've not fully witnessed this yet but somehow this idealism is with her pets, see Netune ruling 6th cj Mars, she adopts all the stray cats and dogs from the neighborhood :smile:

I'm still reading up on interceptions and I'll reply later about that. OK.

- uranus is trining her moon...which might bring unexpected outbursts of emotions or activities....or leaps of insight which she might be able to express and share with others. She is very active, always doing things and sport.
Cheerios!

Thank you for your take!

kz

There are lots of good information to share with us for now, will definitly update the thread once we spoke. Thank you.

RayAustin

Ray, I think the difference of opinions on aspects here comes from using modern versus traditional astrology and equal versu Placidus or Koch, all good learning though :smile:
Yes... even still in modern the 11th would be a more direct way, 7th would be taking the scenic route, so to say. :lol: That's pretty much my point.

By how big is her family do you mean her parents family or her children? She doesn't have kids yet. Will ask her.
I meant her siblings. Noticed Jupiter in the 4th house, who also happens to be the 3rd house ruler. Jupiter there would mitigate the mars 'affliction'.

It will be very interesting to compare notes once I meet her in 2 days time :smile:
Yes I'll be awaiting your reply.

dr. farr

(Following statements might not be considered by many practitioners as consistent with generally accepted conventional astrological delineation)

The main potential problem I see in the reference chart is Venus. Putting aside the detriment, and even discounting the Saturn conjunction, Venus is longitudinally conjunct the highly disruptive star, South Scale, and, moreover, Venus is posited in a pitted degree-(to my unorthodox perspective) this looks like a great deal of "blockage" for the Venusian qualities and influences in this nativity-seems Venus (and all it symbolizes) is the greatest problem shown in this chart.

Spicadilly

Update, this was a nervewracking exercise doing live and I forgot quite a few questions and went on a tangent but here goes:

She studied some psychology and wants to be a team leader to use her nurturing side. She hasn't noticed women being helpful in her career.

She first wanted to be an airline pilot.

Majority of her friends are male. Her friends are unusual.

She is computer savy and loves playing game there.

She swings between her wants and fulfilling others.

Anger and violence were present at home. Mum is an alcoholic which created many problems. She is the only sibling who still see her as she says she can't give her up as her siblings. Parents divorced. There is some anger in her and it plays in her intimate relationships. They have always been difficult to her. She doesn't want a conventional marriage. Btw b/f is Capricorn and very loving to her.

She is idealistic.

She already received 1 inheritance.

She has been exploring her creativity latetly, enrolled in painting and photography and loves it.

She is fond of beautiful things and it is hard to acquire them. She loves making a beautiful home.

She has a natural interests in occult and could see herself getting into astrology. Loves horror movies.

She needs to be busy and always has a project of some sort on the go.

She raises Persian cats as a side hobby and income.

She took note of everything and wants to use the feedback to improve her life :happy: