Brief relationship then reunion years later

melisa

Hi
I had a brief relationship with this man many years ago and we just reconnected. We seem to both have strong feelings for the relationship.

What I interpret in synastry is---
---His Venus squares my ascendant and 7th
---His North Node conjuncts my ascendant and exactly trines my Jupiter ( a deep connection in a romantic relationship)
---His Mars conjunct my Pluto (intense emotional and physical connection)
---He has several Neptune aspects to me, including exact opposition to my Eros (daydreaming, idealizing, and perhaps a healing sexual connection?)

With the composite I like the emotional sense of the Sun in Cancer (we were born one day apart). With the moon in Capricorn conjunct Saturn and Venus exactly inconjunct Saturn, that may explain the depth of this, even though we hadn't been connected for years I also see the composite Jupiter exactly conjuncts my natal Saturn. Maybe the relationship expands my learning hard lessons, or maybe I lend a serious tone and ability to plan our social outings and fun?

Wondering if anyone sees anything that stands out in synastry or composite? Also the strong emotional connection after all those years apart?

Attachments

• CompositechartAugust2020.jpg
    CompositechartAugust2020.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 22
  • SynastryAug2020.jpg
    SynastryAug2020.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 30

melisa

I also see in the synastry double whammies between Uranus and Amor, Mars-Pluto, and Mars- Neptune.
When we reunited transit Sun conjuncted composite Uranus and quincunxes composite Saturn
Wondering what in composite or synastry stands out?