Champions league predictions

kalinka

Just to come back on a previous game :

I knew Atalanta would loose because of that triple conjunction Saturn - Pluto - Jupiter happening in 1H (the one I had allocated to them). The explosive (Pluto) surge of luck of PSG (Jupiter for both the extension and the luck) that would cause their downfall (Saturn) was to be expected. I didn't even try to look further into the POF and the moon. I love chart that are easy like that, lol.

This is why I think sport astrology tool can be completed with mondaine astrology tools, it is helpful sometimes. :tongue:

I've looked at tomorrow's game PSG - Leipzig and I am clearing seeying a few interesting things but I'm still uncertain about the allocated houses so I kind of need help there :

We have yet to know which kit they'll be wearing. Apparently the whole domicile / away thing still applies thanks to a draw which means Leipzig will be considered home (therefore on the ASC), however PSG being away means they'll be wearing their blue kit... and the ASC is in Pisces. Confusing.

Anyway I'll take a closer look after allocating the houses but here is what I can say for now. The POF is in 1H but doesn't aspect the ASC. Nothing interesting more to say but in 2HT the ASC moves in Aries with its domicile Mars trine Moon. However it still squares the big conjunction I've talked about before which is a tad problematic. But then the DSC remains in Libra and Venus in in the 4H (where everything ends) and is opposite Jupiter. The 7H as a whole is also in Scorpio and Mars is, as I said, in 1H.

And by Mike Edward's, theory, if the 5H is better than the 11H, then the team on the ASC will win. With Saturn conjunct Pluto in 11H, there is no hesitation about who has it worse.

My first impression is that whoevere is allocated in the DSC will lose, I think.

if u casted an event chart, Asc is in tropical Aquarius and will lose...

shiva

UAEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE

Semi-finals
20:00 local time @ Lisbon

RB Leipzig v PSG

chart shows stronger to win PSG

Moon in satRx sub is also favor of PSG.

Expecting more goals from PSG Over 3.5 in this match..

BlackHat786

Hey shiva...Will rajasthan royals win this year ipl ?...... please cast a horary chart whenever you see my question.

I will cast the horary chart for you if you have any question....thanks

Anava

if u casted an event chart, Asc is in tropical Aquarius and will lose...

I usually cast two charts : one for the 1HT and one for the 2HT. For the 2HT indeed, idk if I missed the hour because I've put the Portuguese time as the universal time but you're right in 1HT the Asc is Aquarius. Thankfully I apparently didn't do the same mistake twice because the Asc is in Aries in 2HT.

here

Thanks for correcting me Kalinka.

carldork

Just to come back on a previous game :

I knew Atalanta would loose because of that triple conjunction Saturn - Pluto - Jupiter happening in 1H (the one I had allocated to them). The explosive (Pluto) surge of luck of PSG (Jupiter for both the extension and the luck) that would cause their downfall (Saturn) was to be expected. I didn't even try to look further into the POF and the moon. I love chart that are easy like that, lol.

This is why I think sport astrology tool can be completed with mondaine astrology tools, it is helpful sometimes. :tongue:

I've looked at tomorrow's game PSG - Leipzig and I am clearing seeying a few interesting things but I'm still uncertain about the allocated houses so I kind of need help there :

We have yet to know which kit they'll be wearing. Apparently the whole domicile / away thing still applies thanks to a draw which means Leipzig will be considered home (therefore on the ASC), however PSG being away means they'll be wearing their blue kit... and the ASC is in Pisces. Confusing.

Anyway I'll take a closer look after allocating the houses but here is what I can say for now. The POF is in 1H but doesn't aspect the ASC. Nothing interesting more to say but in 2HT the ASC moves in Aries with its domicile Mars trine Moon. However it still squares the big conjunction I've talked about before which is a tad problematic. But then the DSC remains in Libra and Venus in in the 4H (where everything ends) and is opposite Jupiter. The 7H as a whole is also in Scorpio and Mars is, as I said, in 1H.

And by Mike Edward's, theory, if the 5H is better than the 11H, then the team on the ASC will win. With Saturn conjunct Pluto in 11H, there is no hesitation about who has it worse.

My first impression is that whoevere is allocated in the DSC will lose, I think.

I think perhaps your ASC and DSC are wrong for the game. The time is 8pm local time in Lisbon.

Favs PSG will most likely wear the deeper colour(Dark Blue kit) because Leipzig,the home team, usually wear white shirt and red shorts for home games this season. When I try to reconcile the kits to the rulers to the opponents I think it makes sense.

Sun lighter and brighter will be Leipzig and Saturn/Ur is PSG. Moons heads for a conjunction with the Sun

Aquarius ascendant which only means Leipzig will win

Hope I get this right

Last edited:

Linc2017

I think perhaps your ASC and DSC are wrong for the game. The time is 8pm local time in Lisbon.

Favs PSG will most likely wear the deeper colour(Dark Blue kit) because Leipzig,the home team, usually wear white shirt and red shorts for home games this season. When I try to reconcile the kits to the rulers to the opponents I think it makes sense.

Sun lighter and brighter will be Leipzig and Saturn/Ur is PSG. Moons heads for a conjunction with the Sun

Aquarius ascendant which only means Leipzig will win

Hope I get this right
I back you up.i have also cast a chart and it favours Leipzig using kits colour.i hope we're right.

Anava

You both are right, kalinka corrected me because I've messed with the time. :lol: Happens sometimes, I'll be more careful next time.

Torero

RB Leipzig- Paris SG
I don't see any chances for Leipzig to win the game today. The beginning of the game looks promising for Leipzig, but if you take the dynamic component of the map and see where which team is moving, then all the illusions about the victory of Leipzig melt away, maybe I'm wrong, but the chart shows a response to the match with Atalanta. Today the dynamics will play into the hands of PSG from the very first half.
More than 2.5 goals will be scored. The first goal will be before 30 minutes, and I think PSG will score it.

Torero

RB Leipzig- Paris SG
I don't see any chances for Leipzig to win the game today. The beginning of the game looks promising for Leipzig, but if you take the dynamic component of the map and see where which team is moving, then all the illusions about the victory of Leipzig melt away, maybe I'm wrong, but the chart shows a response to the match with Atalanta. Today the dynamics will play into the hands of PSG from the very first half.
More than 2.5 goals will be scored. The first goal will be before 30 minutes, and I think PSG will score it.
Summarize:
goal up to 30 minutes from PSG +:bandit:
over 2.5+:biggrin:
PSG victory +:ninja:

Linc2017

Lyon really smashed man City and Juventus! Today they're set to play against Bavarians. I hope their glory won't be short-lived today. Hope they can beat Bayern.

Torero

Lyon-Bayern Munich

Do you guys really believe in Lyon's victory?
Look at the game of Bayern, it's just a death machine.
I see Bayern as the Champions of the Champions League. All that Lyon is destined to do will be in the first half, the second half will be a defeat as soon as Bayern demoralizes the enemy. The dynamics of the match gives Lyon a slight advantage in the first half, then Bayern will decide everything.
The goals scored will definitely be more than 2.5 and Bayern will win.:bandit:

shiva

Lyon v Bayern

Match start on time or 1 min delay KP shows ASC to win ( Lyon).

Expecting goals timings

Match starts in mer sub n ends in ven sub.

First half 45 mins+5

ASC moves to Aquarius @ 00:43 ist fav Lyon.

Key moments for Lyon

00:57-01:04 ist
01:05- end of 1st half.

2nd half
01:30-01:58.

Torero

Lyon-Bayern Munich

Do you guys really believe in Lyon's victory?
Look at the game of Bayern, it's just a death machine.
I see Bayern as the Champions of the Champions League. All that Lyon is destined to do will be in the first half, the second half will be a defeat as soon as Bayern demoralizes the enemy. The dynamics of the match gives Lyon a slight advantage in the first half, then Bayern will decide everything.
The goals scored will definitely be more than 2.5 and Bayern will win.:bandit:

Goal moments:
20-20-20-45 (local time) 1st half, goal from Bayern Munich
21-15-21-30 time for a goal

kalinka

Expecting goals timings

Match starts in mer sub n ends in ven sub.

First half 45 mins+5

ASC moves to Aquarius @ 00:43 ist fav Lyon.

Key moments for Lyon

00:57-01:04 ist
01:05- end of 1st half.

2nd half
01:30-01:58.
asc is bayern. Goal from bayern at minute 20

Torero

Goal moments:
20-20-20-45 (local time) 1st half, goal from Bayern Munich
21-15-21-30 time for a goal

summarize:
1.goal 20-20-20-45 +
2.goal 21-15-21-30-
3.more than 2.5+
4. Bayern won and is practically the champion of the Champions League.
Sports astrology should not only be loved, but also understood.:wink:
https://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAEdFjETvYws15Czjbg

Attachments

• LYO 0-3 BAY _ Lyon - Bayern Munich _ Match Summary.jpg
    LYO 0-3 BAY _ Lyon - Bayern Munich _ Match Summary.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 35
Last edited: