Will I travel to foreign country this year in 2020?

kai

Hi, so im so tired of this quarantine and everything else that's going around and in September it would be a year since I traveled the last time. I was wondering if there will be traveling to a foreign place for a vacay for me this year at anytime/ All the planets are retro in my chart so Im assuming it's a categorical no? As Venus I'm reto in my 1st sign but in gemini...the sign of travel I think right? or is Saggy representing foreign travel? My 9th house of foreign travel is in Cappy and Saturn is also retro in my 9th but in aqua. Will venus retro back to saturn and reach saturn in trine or it does not read that far back? This char is from June 10. Moon is in Aqua and not in good shape? It doesn't aspect to my 1st house and 9th house rulers.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_will_i_travel_to_foreign_country_this_ye_hr.82192.38541.jpg
    astro_2gw_will_i_travel_to_foreign_country_this_ye_hr.82192.38541.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 31

Chrysalis

The lot of travel at 18° Taurus, the moon is just leaving a square with. As the lot is angular and you venus retrograde towards the lot, yes there will be some travel this year.

kai

The lot of travel at 18° Taurus, the moon is just leaving a square with. As the lot is angular and you venus retrograde towards the lot, yes there will be some travel this year.

oh wow that was unexpected as I thought that retro planets mean an automatic 'no'. is there an indication when the travel will happen by any chance?