I had my birth time wrong all along, would definitely appreciate some help.

Whitney

I am a true idiot, and falsely assumed from my parents that I was born at the time I was not. So, my months of trying to interpret my chart have proven to be fruitless. Well, at least, specifically looking into my sun/moon/ascendant on the web, and reading up on it.

I feel a little down about it, but I hope I'll receive some help. If anyone can provide me any information, brief or not brief, about my natal chart, or the synastry/composite between my boyfriend and me, that'd be great. We didn't "astrologically" get along when my birth time was incorrect, so maybe that'd be a good start.

My natal information:
[
Synastry:

Composite:

Last edited:

tsquare

I have been having some success with these synastry interpretations lately from another site online, they have been helpfull in synastry because there is little online it seems on actual aspects and i kind of like them...but there are no outer planet aspects listed, I wanted to see if they fit with anyone else, do they make any sence to you?

smsun.gif
conjunct.gif
smjupiter.gif
Sun conjunct Jupiter: These two people will easily trust eachother and help further each of their ambitions. A spirit of enterprise and good will is often present. Each will defend and protect the other when threatened. It is especially favorable in business partnerships and helps bring good luck and financial success.
smsun.gif
trine.gif
sextile.gif
smjupiter.gif
Sun trine or sextile Jupiter: This is the same as the conjunction, so you should read the description above.

His sun in your first house on the cusp of the second in virgo.

His sun right at the end of the 8thH in virgo...

Your sun is square his Piscies moon...

smsun.gif
opposition.gif
square.gif
smmoon.gif
Sun opposite or square Moon: This combination tends to produce a rocky relationship. The Moon person often accuses the Sun person of being too aggressive and pushy in getting his/her own way, and the Sun person thinks the Moon person is too sensitive and emotional. This does not put the nail in the coffin of the relationship, but they will occasionally get on eachothers nerves.

Your venus square his saturn
smvenus.gif
conjunct.gif
smsaturn.gif
Venus conjunct Saturn: This is not a very good combination for romantic situations. It is likely that the Venus person will begin to feel trapped or inhibited in a dull relationship/routine after a time. The Saturn person will have to watch a tendency to become too demanding. The Venus person will tend to regard the Saturn person as a party pooper. This union is all the more difficult if the Saturn individual was born at night.

smvenus.gif
opposition.gif
square.gif
smsaturn.gif
Venus opposite or square Saturn: This is essentially the same as the conjunction, so you should also read the description two paragraphs above. The difference is that this tends to be a little more difficult than the conjunction. The Saturn person is often cold to the Venus person.

His mercury square your saturn

smmercury.gif
opposition.gif
square.gif
smsaturn.gif
Mercury opposite or square Saturn: This can be a debilitating aspect. It tends to create mistrust, fault finding and jeolousy between the two parties. Usually, the Saturn person finds it difficult to rely on the judgements of the Mercury person, sometimes disparaging his/her efforts. The Mercury person in turn has a tendency to find fault in the Saturn person.

Your venus square his mercury
smmercury.gif
opposition.gif
square.gif
smvenus.gif
Mercury opposite or square Venus: This aspect can create an awkward or tense atmosphere in a relationship where the two parties do not quite know how to approach eachother. The Mercury person may feel especially put-upon to ease the tension or break the ice. The Venus person should watch a tendency to treat the Mercury as a personal caterer.

Your Jupiter square his mercury
smmercury.gif
opposition.gif
square.gif
smjupiter.gif
Mercury opposite or square Jupiter: These two people have differing philosophical points of view. If the two individuals involved have tolerance for eachother, then they can learn a great deal from eachother. If they tend towards dogmatic assertions, then it is likely to bring disagreement and conflict.

His sun square your mercury
smsun.gif
opposition.gif
square.gif
smmercury.gif
Sun opposite or square Mercury: This aspect brings differences of viewpoint, misunderstandings and either a lack of or heated communication. Often the Mercury person complains that the Sun person is stubborn and will not listen to reason. The Sun person usually has a different agenda than the Mercury person.

his sun sextile your moon
smsun.gif
trine.gif
sextile.gif
smmoon.gif
Sun trine or sextile Moon: This is a very harmonious arrangement and almost has the same feeling as the conjunction. The two of you will have much in common and complement eachother's strengths and make up for eachother's weaknesses. This combination can endure much hardship and strain within a relationship before there is temptation to call it quits, which is why this one of the indications of a lasting relationship. However, when it breaks apart, the feeling of tragedy is not so apparent. Breakups tend to be amicable when they happen.

His mars sextile your venus...
smvenus.gif
conjunct.gif
smmars.gif
Venus conjunct Mars: This combination is indicative of a strong romantic and sexual attraction. The Mars person is usually the one to initiate first contact. It is doubtful that your sex life will ever get dull with this combination. In platonic friendships, it brings about a fun and exciting atmosphere.
smvenus.gif
trine.gif
sextile.gif
smmars.gif
Venus trine or sextile Mars: This is essentially the same as the conjunction so you should read the description above.

A new aspect.....his venus is conjunct your new ASC after the new time f Birth.

Ascendant
conjunct.gif
smvenus.gif
: This is a great aspect for romance and physical attraction. They tend to both sit up and take notice of eachother. The ascendant individual tends to initiate the first contact and may be the first to notice the Venus individual. The Venus individual is capable of making the ascendant individual feel good about him/herself and loved. Friendship results in other circumstances.

IT looks like both of your ASC his in sag and yours in LEO could be trine as well...but it doesnt show the aspect...hard to tell without degrees.

you mars and pluto may aspect his MC from your 4thH......not sure what to make of it really....

I saved the jupiter trine for last...
smjupiter.gif
conjunct.gif
smjupiter.gif
Jupiter conjunct Jupiter: These two people were either born in the same year or they were born a multiple of 12 years apart. It increases the probability that they come from similar religious, educational or philosophical backgrounds. If they weren't born near the same year, then the older individual may act as a surrogate parent or guide to the younger individual.
smjupiter.gif
trine.gif
sextile.gif
smjupiter.gif
Jupiter trine or sextile Jupiter: This aspect is similar to the conjunction. It increases the probability that they come from similar religious, educational or philosophical backgrounds. Usually the older person will guide the younger.

People have had better relationships with less...some of these look really negative...but there are other aspects there that are interesting like your jupiter conj his NN your chiron conj his NN.....hter are some really positive aspects here...I can't tell if it paints a picture or not.

It looks like his MC and saturn may be trine you NN...
IF you compare his natal and your natal to the synastry and put some of each of your aspects in there things are a bit more harmonious in my opinion....the synastry will not show his jupiter trine his sun...that's going to help his sun out some more...

Ahh...and I just noticed....his venus is conj your South Node..not shown on the chart but dirrectly across from the NN.
That should be quite important.

He has a tough aspect there with his NN square mercury...which places his mercury square his SN...can't make up his mind about something...oddly mercury is in libra as well...indecission....but he may try to balance the two placements of the Nodes...where he's going and where he has been....and his SN looks to be conj your saturn and your Neptune...while his NN is conj your jupiter...
You have that Jupiter Neptune Opposition in your natal...

His mercury forms a tsquare with your jupiter and neptune saturn conjuction........so that's really intersting....your jupiter is in a good place for his NN..you should be optimistic....maybe it just balances out well...I can't tell....

I'm still not sure what to make of these aspect interpretations, and there is so much more that pops up as well that is not covered there that has me scratching my head now.....(shrugs)..not sure what to think of the Nodes and how they aspect the other planets....the neptune saturn cinj is a very important part of your chart...so is jupiter....and with his nodes on either side with mercury square both it should be quite important somehow....
your SN is conjuct his venus so that could be concidered very important as well...and I ahve seen the nodes conj venus in synastry to be important...but never went further then knowing it was important.(laugh)..maybee someone else will ahve something to add on the nodes...

Good luck, it's nice to get the righ birth time.

Tsquare

hermetic

when looking into synastry I like to use this

http://cafeastrology.com/synastry.html

read all, scroll down, calculate 'points' each aspect carries. gives no explanation of aspects but still makes it easier to judge the potential of the relationship.
venus square Saturn is not good to have in a relationship. He may be cold and restricting toward your love expression, he may repress or somehow lower your love energy.
and with your saturn squaring his mercury, you may be doing the same to his mental interests and communication. So beware of those. I personally love to see Saturn aspects with personal planets, but only easy ones, cause they provide lasting of a relationship.
Squares are the worst. Luckily, you do have pleanty of good ones as well, Venus sextile Mars is great for sex, Moon trine Moon is excellent emotional intunement, Jupiter conj NN takes it on a higher level - karmic.
Ok, hope this helps :cool:

hermetic

hey tsquare, I tried pm-ing you but your inbox seems to be full ;)
so I am hoping that mods won't delete this derailing from original thread

tsquare said:
He has a tough aspect there with his NN square mercury...which places his mercury square his SN...can't make up his mind about something...oddly mercury is in libra as well...indecission....but he may try to balance the two placements of the Nodes...where he's going and where he has been....

Tsquare

I am close in birth date as this person, thus having this same aspect, mercury(+mine is retro) squaring moon nodes, if you could explain a bit more why is it hard - more specificaly, what it brings?
I tried asking the question and reading about some possible explanations, but no one up replied with anything until I saw you mentioning it here. If it's not a bother, when you have a time, could you write me some more, or point to some sources. Thanks ;)

Pallas-trine-Mars

I'm with you tsquare, Atrology-X-Files is great.

Hi again, Whitney. Well, I think we have here a case of birth chart rectification, in which case I'm not sure anyone else could tell you which chart is actually more "you."

tsquare

hey tsquare, I tried pm-ing you but your inbox seems to be full ;)
so I am hoping that mods won't delete this derailing from original thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsquare

He has a tough aspect there with his NN square mercury...which places his mercury square his SN...can't make up his mind about something...oddly mercury is in libra as well...indecission....but he may try to balance the two placements of the Nodes...where he's going and where he has been....

Tsquare

I am close in birth date as this person, thus having this same aspect, mercury(+mine is retro) squaring moon nodes, if you could explain a bit more why is it hard - more specificaly, what it brings?
I tried asking the question and reading about some possible explanations, but no one up replied with anything until I saw you mentioning it here. If it's not a bother, when you have a time, could you write me some more, or point to some sources. Thanks ;)
IT is the same aspect so shouldn't be too off base, but you can PM me now, thanks for letting me know.;)

Edit: this turned into a mind dump while my brain began to melt..(laugh)...
I feel dull so am taking a needed break....kind of a jungle of text...no time to clean the forest, so bring your blade.

I only assume that it is hard, being it is a square and mercury is the mind...in his chart it is placed in libra, and I find it interesting since his nodes are in conj to her oppositions in her chart....plus in aspect to a few others of her planets....

so the synastry I see it as important but I am a bit dumbfounded as to what exactly it would cause..in full...
with that aspect..the nodes square mercury....there seems to be a game there of working to go both ways...or mentally trying to balance them out..I never read that anywhere just put it together...and it seemd interesting that mercury is in the sign of the scales, libra, seeing both sides, indecission as the budhists call it often, the man with the arrow in his eye....wheas aries is action....taking action...libras do take action though...but there is much thought first....it seems interesting though in aspect to the nodes.....maybe conflict in thought on the dirrection one is to take...where one has been and where one is going or is to go or what one is to work towards...the nodes seem to have some kind of polarity....I have heard the description that the south node is what is easy for the native to do, while the north node is more difficult and is something the native is to cultivate...highly tied to destiny...so it seems like some form of goal structure that is defined partially by house and by sign as well....then there are personal planet and aspects...and then synastry...and this one is interesting....his node is sextile his sun...trine his jupiter.....conj her jupiter....and opposite her saturn neptune conj....she has the neptune/saturn conj opposite her jupiter....there is some other wider oppositions there...I am listing this by memmory of yesturday so could be a little off....but it is intersting that her saturn of all planets....the old is conj his SN.....and her jupiter...the expansive and new is conj his NN....an intersting combination....I'm perpelxed.....not sure what to make of it...but it is interesting......then there is his mercury...

Mercury (mind) square his own nodes...plus her jupiter and saturn...neptune..there are other aspects as well...but...I find that interesting......I wonder if it is an uncomftorable place for his mind to be in....not sure...

You have the same aspect....do you ever feel torn between the nodes plancements by house and sign....do you feel the need to balance the two out....does everything get done...both sides recieving equal balanced attention? OR do neither receive the atention they deserve?.....I think at times this is how Tsquares function.....oppositions are tow planets at oppositie poles, differnt areas.....they form an axis so both sides need to be met....the Nodes seem...seem...seem..to me to be natural axis points...so they oppose one another in purpose...the NN said to where one is to go...the sn where one ahs been...that kind of creates a polarity...a pushing off and or away and a to place as well....becuase it is said that say for example...the sun is in the 10thH..the native will spend much time working on their carier....they will have little time or focus on Home 4thH....and the houses seem to split up the natives life and what they work on giving them a way of going about things....a game of sorts that is Finite....
The nodes may be the destiny of the native or how they go about that...

I would assume that you would think of eack side equally as much and try to balance the two out and much of your thought would go to such...and the placements of them in the signs would maybe indicate to what ends each node is on....and other planet aspects are either going to help or lead one towards the NN or further towards the SN...and I am not sure how that all works out....I hear the SN can be too easy for the native and there is talent there....inherent from a past life.....but I am not sure about that...I have it in the 6thH in Capricorn..and I can be talented at being organized for work, I organize my own affairs.....but I dont really like to all the time and it can get old fast...I like to say **** work...and go off and sit beneath a tree or whatever...it s a polarity and both sides are needed...so the nodes seem to crete some kind of game beteen where they are located........so....it's odd to me...(shrugs) still don't get it.
Every time I think I finally understand them something new comes up so things change.

Sorry that is about as much as I have on the nodes....I cant think of anything else.

I still do not fully understand the nodes....still working on that.
I read some interesting stuff on AstroTeachers Blog some time back about the nodes I believe....he is a member here and he has a great blog.
Cant recall what exactly is there though....but I found some insight there....there is another primarily vedic astrologer here that posted something on the nodes some time ago as well that I found VERY accurate as a cookbook variety of node placements.......the writing is odd, because it speaks of sheeps and goats at times..but when you look at much of it in context of today things play out more.........I really liked those and found them helpful as well...for some minor personal insight to my own placement....they seem complicated and personal..like one has to have the reasization for oneself....not really something one can be told without denying it......it is hard to see that part of the self or how that works....it seems to require introspection.....something I havn't been able to do lately....not sure why...but I have been focused more outward lately and have been having trouble getting into my own stuff so havn't been able to respond to a few things that I would like to concerning my own chart untill I either relax or something changes......

Just an idea...not sure if it helps...not feeling too smart lately.... Ive been working too hard on a few things...I feel dull, not too many cognition.
I need to escape the internet.
I'm with you tsquare, Atrology-X-Files is great.
ahh...I forgot the link to the sight...thanks for reminding me.
They seem pretty good for synastry so far...still hoping to see more input on them at some time.
It looks like there may be some interesting software there as well...I have never fully explored the site.
http://www.astrology-x-files.com/synastry/jupiter.html
Links are on the right...:)

Tsquare

Whitney

Aspect lines to all:

Oh, I don't want to know which chart fits me more, I'd just like to know more about my chart. But probably not much changed, and that's okay. I've realized that my obsession about my hair has something to do with my Leo Rising. ;)

I'm still trying to keep up with Tsquare, at this moment. I've read a lot of the astrology websites people recommend from time to time, about my sun sign, moon sign, houses, aspects. I've been through Astrology-X-Files, cafeastrology, websites that give you brief descriptions, Kepler, Solar Fire, and still, it isn't enough for me. I feel as if I'm missing integral parts of this entire process. I just want to know how it comes together.

Last edited:

Pallas-trine-Mars

Whitney said:
Oh, I don't want to know which chart fits me more, I'd just like to know more about my chart. But probably not much changed, and that's okay. I've realized that my obsession about my hair has something to do with my Leo Rising. ;)

I'm still trying to keep up with Tsquare, at this moment. I've read a lot of the astrology websites people recommend from time to time, about my sun sign, moon sign, houses, aspects. I've been through Astrology-X-Files, cafeastrology, websites that give you brief descriptions, Kepler, Solar Fire, and still, it isn't enough for me. I feel as if I'm missing integral parts of this entire process. I just want to know how it comes together.

lol The studiousness of Virgo and the Leoan obsession with hair! But I guess you are Leo. I thought I had a Libra or Pisces ascendant until I found out my birth time, but the Virgo asc really does fit me best.