please please HELP me wrt EPHEMERIS

imcool

i am deep confusion that which ephemeris is exact , and also one thing that if there is change in location then is there change in planets position ...

suppose if in INDIA on 19 june Moon at 7°46' Capricorn, Sun at 28°38' Gemini ..
then in LONDON is there change in position that in london moon is aquarious and sun is in cancer

and one thing i found that INDIAN ephemeris is showing moon in sagittarious and sun is in Taurus then raphael's ephemeris is showing Moon at 7°46' Capricorn, Sun at 28°38' Gemini ..

WHY IS IT SO?
WHICH DATA SHOULD I USE?
AND IS THERE CHANGE IN PLANET'S POSITION ACCORDING TO DIFFERENT LOCATIONS..

PLEASE PLEASE GIVE A RESPONSE ..

TONNES OF THANKS

starlink

Hello Imcool! No there is certainly no change in planet positions, whether you are in the USA or in Europe or anywhere else. Depending on the time of your birth, the Moon alone will change places. All Ephemeries have a midnight time and a Noon time column. I always take the midnight one.

If you are looking up the planets positions on the 19th of June, than the Sun MUST be in Gemini up till the 21st and after that it changes into Cancer. So I think you must have been looking at the wrong page in your Indian Ephemeries or something. Moon from midnight 19th till midnight 20th can be between 1°Capricorn and13 °Capricorn. For the midday positions it is at 12PM at 7° Capricorn and at 12PM next day at 19° Capricorn. So also here, a Sagittarius Moon is impossible. Have a good look. Maybe you took the wrong month.

Cheers, Starlink