Will we date?

Spicadilly

Looks like a mix bag. He is in my house showing interest but in detriment and me Mars will cj him in 4 but before that happens Moon H3 will square Mars then Venus. A communication or bumping into each other (we live in the same district) that goes wrong?

Pof h4 will trine Mars and Saturn h4 ruler will trien Moon, a positive ending for me perhaps better off as friends?

I met him 10 years ago at my best friend's wedding, there was an acttraction then but nothing developped. We met again for the 10 years later at the wedding aniversary party and again I felt the attraction on both sides. He is still hurting from a 2 year relationship that broke 4 months ago.

I realise the AC is early so more to develop but I think it's still readable somewhat?

Thanks, Spica

Attachments

• will we date.jpg
    will we date.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 22

tikana

hell yeah you will date him... mars and venus are in your 1st. he is interested in you. venus and mars are conjuncting without interference... hugs T

tikana

no it is not . because mars rules you and moon - corules you.. it aspects saturn first...it is no interference

Spicadilly

Oh think I got you, interference happens only when the planets are not ruling quesited and the other?

Do you reckon the timing of Mars Venus cj is 4 weeks or 4 months? Strange this t Venus x will be on my AC trining DC ruler...