Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Introduce Yourself and Your Astrology Background

Introduce Yourself and Your Astrology Background Here you are welcome to tell us as much or as little about yourself as you please while also talking about your interest in astrology: we would love to get to know you! Please do not post requests for astrological chart readings or astrological advertisements here.

Unread 08-13-2006, 08:09 PM

Eclipsed

It is time I introduced myself as I have been reading in this forum for several weeks now. A search engine brought me here while I was searching for astrology info. This is a very good astrology internet location and forum.

I have studied astrology since I first learned to read, and I am interested in all branches of the subject. This is a serious avocation for me and I have always found it very useful for answering critical questions and electing times to begin important activities.

My birth data is 20 March 1950, 9:34am. EST, Bowling Green, Ohio, USA for anyone interested in erecting my chart. This was just after a solar eclipse, and the ascendant ruler Mercury is afflicted also. However, it does have a helpful Jupiter and Venus in the tenth house and Fortuna is well placed.

This should be a favorable moment to post this. I will be around.

Culpeper

Unread 08-14-2006, 02:27 PM

Re: Eclipsed

Hi Culpeper

Not that I know anyone here being a newbie myself...

Alice
Unread 08-14-2006, 03:40 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to freedomlover
Re: Eclipsed

Hang in there, Culpeper.

I found that the forum was quite inactive yesterday after you posted, in comparison to the average activity since I've been here.

"The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful servant. We have created a society that honors the servant and has forgotten the gift." ~Albert Einstein

Tags
eclipsed