Solar Return '08

AineB

Here is my SR coming up.. it's got me somewhat perplexed.. not really, it's totally making sense in a lot of ways. I've been feeling this deep need for a while of helping people restore more balance to the world, just call me the avatar. LOL!!! (I totally LOVE that show!) ;) The asc is showing as Libra, there's a trine with sun in 9th, and neptune in 4th. I also have Saturn in the 11th, with a conj to mars in the 10th, and sextiles to sun and venus in the 9th. So I can see, kinda, WHAT I'm in for... but I'm totally at a loss as to more of the HOW to make it happen?!?

ASR08.gif

Last edited:

tootsie

Hi Aineb, You need to look @ which houses from your natal chart are positioned in your solar return. Your moon will show where there will be fluctuations & the sun where your focus. Also, the aspects the sun makes are impt. Here is a url that has some info on interpreting your return http://www.cafeastrology.com/interpretingsolarreturns.html
Also, here is a link to a thread that might be of help to you http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2053
Cheers
________
iolite portable vaporizer

Last edited:

AineB

Natally I've got Leo as my Asc, which is now my MC. Which makes sense because I'm trying full speed ahead on getting business/career practices more in order. My moon sits in the 6th house and sun in the 11th. I definitely feel I'll be more "socially connected" this year. I have thought about writing a book many, many times.. maybe this is the year??

tootsie

Hi, Sounds like you are going to have a great yyr!! What book are you planning on writing? I have neptune conjunt my mc and I'm not sure where I'm going as far as career, everything is in transition. Then, I have pluto near my ac ....so we will see what develops!
Cheers!
________
no2 vaporizer

Last edited:

tootsie

it is late & I have another 10hr shift....I'll get back to you latter on comments on you chart. Have a great night!
________
R100RS

Last edited:

AineB

Honestly I've got like 5 different books I've started writing and then never finished and it irks me because some already have been published by someone else and it's kinda like, what's the point in finishing them?!?! Soooo who knows if I'll figure something out there. Work/Career itself has been extremely up in the air the last few months and I'm hoping this SR is gonna be showing things more in the right direction! :)

AineB

Ok so last month when I drew this up things were waaaaaay different. I'm not sure what happened because for the last 3 weeks I have been at a COMPLETE standstill with things. I'm talking I barely want to even LOOK at a computer let alone get to work on one.. But at the same time I've been spending more time with the fam and generally just taking it easy.. so I just don't see how things are going to change THAT much within the next 2 weeks!! LOL! But then again, with me.. stranger things have happened!!

tootsie

Hi, Wow things really have changed!! You might want to check your lunar return and see what aspects it is making to your solar return.Cheers!
________
Honda Ruckus

Last edited: