Will Donald Trump say, "I told you!"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaybeNow

Such a tragic story, this beautiful young woman shot dead in front of her family by an illegal Mexican who had been deported and jailed many times before. Sadly, this story isn't unusual these days. I think authorities are so overwhelmed they can't cope any more plus all the politically correct backlash discourages law enforcement from doing their jobs.

"Francisco Sanchez, 45, was already on probation out of Texas and should have been sent to Federal authorities as an 'enforcement priority' following a Bay Area arrest four months ago.

Records indicate Sanchez had seven previous felony convictions before police say he gunned down 32-year-old Kate Steinle with no warning Thursday. He's also been deported to Mexico on five separate occasions. However, Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) was never notified of that latest arrest before Steinle's slaying.

The arrest was on a charge of selling marijuana, for which prosecutors declined to charge him. The date on which Sanchez was last released has not been disclosed. Standard protocol called for Sheriffs--who ran the jail where Sanchez was last detained--to notify police upon his release, but that never happened, notes NBC Bay Area.

ICE spokeswoman Virginia Kice said Sanchez had a 'detainer' on his status, meaning federal officials had flagged him for detention with notification sent to state and local authorities. Sanchez's felonies, four of which involved drugs, took place across multiple states including Texas, Oregon and Arizona. He also had a slew of phony birth dates and aliases, says a source at KNTV."

MaybeNow

This isn't the first time an illegal killed innocent people. This most recent shooting on the SF pier of that young woman opened up old wounds of another family who lost three family members.
http://kron4.com/2015/07/06/pier-14...ary-city-law-discussed-in-2008-triple-murder/

San Francisco is going to have to rethink this 'sanctuary city' policy if they don't want to lose millions of tourist dollars.

There was a similar case in LA. The father testified before Congress, asking if black lives were worth less than Mexican. Let's face it, I'm sure there are more of these crimes all over the place but if the victims weren't pretty or young, few of us will ever hear of them.

Slenkar

A guest worker program would solve that
Only registered guests allowed to do farming, construction and gardening.

Plus enforcing the labor laws properly.

MaybeNow

More ammunition for the Donald in his campaign about the criminals and corrupt cops of Mexico. From an article in USA Today:
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...zmn-loera-mexico-drug-lord-el-chapo/30043579/

"Guzman, 56, escaped late Saturday from Mexico's Altiplano maximum-security prison through a specially built, lighted and ventilated tunnel that ended in a half-built house in a rural farm field near the prison.

"The elaborate escape route, built allegedly without the detection of authorities, :whistling: allowed Guzman to do what Mexican officials promised would never happen again: slip out of one of the country's most secure penitentiaries." :rightful:

I'm surprised the tunnel didn't have a Starbucks!

JUPITERASC

More ammunition for the Donald in his campaign about the criminals and corrupt cops of Mexico. From an article in USA Today:
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...zmn-loera-mexico-drug-lord-el-chapo/30043579/

"Guzman, 56, escaped late Saturday from Mexico's Altiplano maximum-security prison through a specially built, lighted and ventilated tunnel that ended in a half-built house in a rural farm field near the prison.

"The elaborate escape route, built allegedly without the detection of authorities, :whistling: allowed Guzman to do what Mexican officials promised would never happen again: slip out of one of the country's most secure penitentiaries." :rightful:

I'm surprised the tunnel didn't have a Starbucks!
Some may indeed find that surprising :smile:

illegal-immigrants.jpg

immigration-cartoon.jpg

JUPITERASC

The Huffington Post reports :smile:

At a rally in Iowa, Trump warned people, “There may be somebody with tomatoes in the audience.
If you see somebody ready to throw a tomato, knock the cr** out of them, would you? Seriously. Okay?
Just knock the hell – I promise you, I will pay for the legal fees.”
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OeYTpzz6pxs

The New York Times reports

On February 22nd, regarding a protester, Trump threatened to personally get in on the action saying
“I’d like to punch him in the face, I’ll tell ya.

A protester was in the crowd holding a sign that read, “Veterans to Trump: End Hate Speech Against Muslims.”
Trump responded by repeatedly saying, “Get him the hell out.”

A Sikh protester was physically pushed out of a Trump rally in Iowa, while fans yelled, “Trump! Trump! Trump!”
The protester described it as “a fascist rally in a school gym.

In addition to the above, Slate has published a list of 10 violent incidents at Trump’s rallies and events.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9LpolkCBVO8

rdsiq.jpg

katydid

I am not a big Trump supporter. But it does bother me when people try and blame him for that mob of thugs that shut down his Chicago rally. The Black Lives Matter group has been shutting down meetings, intersections, shopping centers, etc etc since before Trump was even running for nomination.

JUPITERASC

I am not a big Trump supporter.
But it does bother me when people try and blame him for that mob of thugs that shut down his Chicago rally.
The Black Lives Matter group has been shutting down meetings, intersections, shopping centers, etc etc
since before Trump was even running for nomination.
It's not a co-incidence :smile:
one thing seems more and more certain:
Protesters of color who show up at Trumps rallies and campaign events face some risk.
That there's been an ugly racial element to Trump's rise these past few months can't be denied.

The slurs against people from Mexico
the proposal to shut Muslims out of the U.S.
the enthusiastic support Trump has received from white supremacists
and that's an attitude that starts with Trump
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-racist-examples_us_56d47177e4b03260bf777e83

"It's only a matter of time before someone gets killed at future events," Shaun King, the New York Daily News' justice writer
wrote on March 2
the day after Trump won seven states
and amassed more than 300 delegates in the Super Tuesday contests.

Defenders of Trump might dismiss any one of these events as an unfortunate outlier.
But it's important to see that these aren't isolated incidents.
Rather, they form a pattern
one that's deeply unsettling.
Here's a running tally of racist incidents that have taken place at Trump events
or otherwise been connected to the GOP front-runner
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/list-racist-things-trump-rallies_us_56d7019ae4b0871f60ed519f

JUPITERASC

Eight-year-old Jackson Wheeless, a 3rd grader at Millis Road Elementary in Jamestown, North Carolina,
has written to Republican frontrunner Donald Trump
ripping him off for his disturbing, ugly and dangerous campaign
– summing up exactly why TRUMP shouldn’t be the President of the United States of America :smile:

Wheeless penned the letter to Trump
http://wnct.com/2016/03/09/nc-third-grader-writes-letter-to-donald-trump-you-have-been-very-rude/
after his teacher, Mrs. Brown,
encouraged her students to watch current world news and read current news articles
to become more informed about the world around them.

Wheeless wrote:

I think you have been very rude to many people.

The president of the United States is supposed to be our leader.
You should be someone that we can learn from and hope to grow up to be like.
I do not think you are doing a very good job of this.

How would you feel if people said some of these terrible things about you
that I have heard you say about them?
I saw a video of you making fun of a handicapped reporter, and I thought that was TERRIBLE!
You bragged that you “could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody”
and wouldn’t lose any votes.
Please, Mr. Trump, start thinking about the children in this country.
We may not be able to vote yet, but we are the future.
I will choose to be a better person than what you have been teaching me to be.

jacksonwheeless.jpg
Many would suggest that Wheeless couldn’t have possibly written the letter.
But is a 3rd grader too young to have an opinion?
Or is it unusual for a 8-year-old to have more sense than many adults?
The fact that Donald Trump can gain so much popularity from his racist and hateful remarks
may say more about the American people than Trump himself.

Kitchy

Banned
Jupiter, I believe you are so far out in the universe - so far away from real life - I wonder if you are in orbit of Uranus.

Go spend some in Los Angeles or SF or Las Vegas - or anywhere southwest US (and soon, NW US) and you can watch and see, with your own eyes and count with your own fingers, how the welfare/food stamp/medicaid/HUD/section 8/law enforcement/criminal justice /education "systems" have been torn to shreds financially to handle the fiscal burden of illegals and their anchor children. For every 1 working illegal - there are usually 2 to 4 to 6 mouths to feed - all of which comes in various forms of public assistance.

That's not even counting the police, paramedic, fire dept, court costs and jailing

THERE WERE NO LAWS ON IMMIGRATION DURING THE TIMES OF THE RIDICULOUSLY CHILDISH MEMES YOU POST.

The largest number of fugitives with U.S. murder charges are illegal aliens. Everyday along the west coast, there are panga boats filled with drugs coming into all ports & harbors - most not caught - a regular cruise pipeline in and out of the US/Mexico waters like clockwork throughout the day - not to mention the trafficking of drugs via the southern US borders - above and below ground.

Principal leadership is needed more than outdated principles when it comes to illegal immigration in U.S.

Here's a good example: My son, a US born citizen of 18 years at the time, was admitted to a state university in California as an out of state resident from Oregon. They held him as an out of state resident for 5 years of his program, because he needed to be financially independent from parents for 3 years at age of entry (freshman) - with no money or car even being allowed to be claimed as gifts after the 3 years. The difference? About 40K in higher tuition for 5 years.

An illegal alien entering California state college system needs only be in United States for a period of 3 years and enrolled in a California high school to be admitted as a california resident student.

There is absolutely no hope remaining for the State of California to make changes before it goes bankrupt - since many working, business owning, law abiding native Californian's are flocking to all points east and north to escape the travesties of illegal crimes, drugs and policy's that raise taxes and allows a point of entry that has been off the hook for sometime for criminal acts of illegals and crimes against U.S. citizens not to mention among their own national group - IN THIS COUNTRY!!

Trump is absolutely correct to want to put up a wall and hopefully he'll put national guard and coast guard and military too - at all points of entries.

Trump has never said that people from other countries cannot come here - he has only said that they need to come here legally and correctly. It's not that hard -

My grandparents did it in the early 1900's - they first took a ship from europe to canada as teens -left their families to find work and bring the rest of the family over - established their life in manitoba - and they and their 7 children immigrated to Chicago in mid 1930's - working for 3 years under a family sponsor, in name only, and my grandparents became citizens and their children were naturalized.

The legal expectations in U.S. of citizenship is still the same as they were at founding, except a gigantic population of people from our bordering country, or it's funnel, come here - don't give a ****, have kids, commit crimes and cost the country billions because a) they don't give a squat 2) our gov't has turned a blind, overwhelmed eye . Many, not even bothering to learn how to speak the language and therefore creating more costs for bilingual materials and services.

No discounting memes about lettuce will convince anyone who knows that the sympathetic 'migrant' worker is now the average Mexican/US border hopper with drugs in his/her backpack or what not. 3 to 6 hour drive from Northern California to the border of Mexico makes for quick trouble back and forth every day/week of the year. And we're sending our jobs to Mexico and beyond and when is the last time you could go into a store any day and buy a California avocado and not one grown in Mexico? The farm labor unions in US don't even like illegals because they 'scab' them for jobs. American's cannot even buy property in Mexico - but we hand entire neighborhoods over to Mexican nationals to commit any number of atrocities and crimes they choose. Trump will deal with criminals first then trade and labor. Maybe all it once, since they go hand in hand in this pitiful scenario we have come accustomed to.

This all post 1990 and Bill Clinton's NAFTA agreement. Prior to 1990 - it was pretty clear anywhere in the US that if you were not a citizen, you would be deported if you committed a crime.

Now - I watch for the memes and charts and graphs and whatsits from you - North American treaty agreements etc., because that is the stuff of the current Canadian Prime Minister, Mexican President and US President in cahoots.

Which is why the country seems to be resonating with this candidate that wants to keep America practicing the standards it was created with.

Most people behind Trump are not the wealthiest of the right or left - rather, they/we are the ones who are right in the dying middle +/- and who are refusing to die.

Have you ever had a party at your house and invited all of your friends - and because you got money, you got food, you got a place for them to crash for the night, you told them they could invite their friends too? and then when it came time for them to leave and you told them to leave - you realized you'dbeen ripped off, someone got beat up, someone's car was jacked, your sister got pregnant by one of them and now you're in charge of planning the wedding and finding them a doctor and a place to live while you offer them legal funds for getting out of jail for stealing your your car and beating up your friend.

Not to mention they laughed at you when you told them to go home the first time.

I hope not - because that would make you a sucker.

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

Jupiter, I believe you are so far out in the universe - so far away from real life - I wonder if you are in orbit of Uranus.

Go spend some in Los Angeles or SF or Las Vegas - or anywhere southwest US (and soon, NW US) and you can watch and see, with your own eyes and count with your own fingers, how the welfare/food stamp/medicaid/HUD/section 8/law enforcement/criminal justice /education "systems" have been torn to shreds financially to handle the fiscal burden of illegals and their anchor children. For every 1 working illegal - there are usually 2 to 4 to 6 mouths to feed - all of which comes in various forms of public assistance.

That's not even counting the police, paramedic, fire dept, court costs and jailing

THERE WERE NO LAWS ON IMMIGRATION DURING THE TIMES OF THE RIDICULOUSLY CHILDISH MEMES YOU POST.

The largest number of fugitives with U.S. murder charges are illegal aliens. Everyday along the west coast, there are panga boats filled with drugs coming into all ports & harbors - most not caught - a regular cruise pipeline in and out of the US/Mexico waters like clockwork throughout the day - not to mention the trafficking of drugs via the southern US borders - above and below ground.

Principal leadership is needed more than outdated principles when it comes to illegal immigration in U.S.

Here's a good example: My son, a US born citizen of 18 years at the time, was admitted to a state university in California as an out of state resident from Oregon. They held him as an out of state resident for 5 years of his program, because he needed to be financially independent from parents for 3 years at age of entry (freshman) - with no money or car even being allowed to be claimed as gifts after the 3 years. The difference? About 40K in higher tuition for 5 years.

An illegal alien entering California state college system needs only be in United States for a period of 3 years and enrolled in a California high school to be admitted as a california resident student.

There is absolutely no hope remaining for the State of California to make changes before it goes bankrupt - since many working, business owning, law abiding native Californian's are flocking to all points east and north to escape the travesties of illegal crimes, drugs and policy's that raise taxes and allows a point of entry that has been off the hook for sometime for criminal acts of illegals and crimes against U.S. citizens not to mention among their own national group - IN THIS COUNTRY!!

Trump is absolutely correct to want to put up a wall and hopefully he'll put national guard and coast guard and military too - at all points of entries.

Trump has never said that people from other countries cannot come here - he has only said that they need to come here legally and correctly. It's not that hard -

My grandparents did it in the early 1900's - they first took a ship from europe to canada as teens -left their families to find work and bring the rest of the family over - established their life in manitoba - and they and their 7 children immigrated to Chicago in mid 1930's - working for 3 years under a family sponsor, in name only, and my grandparents became citizens and their children were naturalized.

The legal expectations in U.S. of citizenship is still the same as they were at founding, except a gigantic population of people from our bordering country, or it's funnel, come here - don't give a ****, have kids, commit crimes and cost the country billions because a) they don't give a squat 2) our gov't has turned a blind, overwhelmed eye . Many, not even bothering to learn how to speak the language and therefore creating more costs for bilingual materials and services.

No discounting memes about lettuce will convince anyone who knows that the sympathetic 'migrant' worker is now the average Mexican/US border hopper with drugs in his/her backpack or what not. 3 to 6 hour drive from Northern California to the border of Mexico makes for quick trouble back and forth every day/week of the year. And we're sending our jobs to Mexico and beyond and when is the last time you could go into a store any day and buy a California avocado and not one grown in Mexico? The farm labor unions in US don't even like illegals because they 'scab' them for jobs. American's cannot even buy property in Mexico - but we hand entire neighborhoods over to Mexican nationals to commit any number of atrocities and crimes they choose. Trump will deal with criminals first then trade and labor. Maybe all it once, since they go hand in hand in this pitiful scenario we have come accustomed to.

This all post 1990 and Bill Clinton's NAFTA agreement. Prior to 1990 - it was pretty clear anywhere in the US that if you were not a citizen, you would be deported if you committed a crime.

Now - I watch for the memes and charts and graphs and whatsits from you - North American treaty agreements etc., because that is the stuff of the current Canadian Prime Minister, Mexican President and US President in cahoots.

Which is why the country seems to be resonating with this candidate that wants to keep America practicing the standards it was created with.

Most people behind Trump are not the wealthiest of the right or left - rather, they/we are the ones who are right in the dying middle +/- and who are refusing to die.

Have you ever had a party at your house and invited all of your friends - and because you got money, you got food, you got a place for them to crash for the night, you told them they could invite their friends too? and then when it came time for them to leave and you told them to leave - you realized you'dbeen ripped off, someone got beat up, someone's car was jacked, your sister got pregnant by one of them and now you're in charge of planning the wedding and finding them a doctor and a place to live while you offer them legal funds for getting out of jail for stealing your your car and beating up your friend.

Not to mention they laughed at you when you told them to go home the first time.

I hope not - because that would make you a sucker.

HOW ANONYMOUS JUST FOOLED DONALD TRUMP, THE SECRET SERVICE
AND THE FBI
http://theantimedia.org/anonymous-fooled-donald-trump-the-secret-service-and-the-fbi/ :smile:

Kitchy

Banned
your words and innuendos have grown tiresome, grasshopper....

they lack substance, opinion and intellectual rationale. regurgitation is such a vile think to witness, especially when you don't know why the victim is sick.

i'm not surprised that you continue the way you do - as the old saying goes -

"if you don't stand for something - you'll try to convince others to fall for anything"

or sumtiiiiiing....

Nelly sums it up. "Do you know what it takes to set you free?" other than your memes, anecdotes of headlines or archaic strictures that have nothing to do with real life, but to mitigate them?

Didn't think so.

In the meantime TRUMP 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNP5wkSy1RM

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

your words and innuendos have grown tiresome, grasshopper....

they lack substance, opinion and intellectual rationale.
regurgitation is such a vile think to witness, especially when you don't know why the victim is sick.

i'm not surprised that you continue the way you do - as the old saying goes -

"if you don't stand for something - you'll try to convince others to fall for anything"

or sumtiiiiiing....

Nelly sums it up.
"Do you know what it takes to set you free?" other than your memes, anecdotes of headlines or archaic strictures that have nothing to do with real life, but to mitigate them?

Didn't think so.

In the meantime TRUMP 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNP5wkSy1RM

Secretary of State John Kerry says
Republican presidential candidates’ responses to the Brussels bombings
has put world leaders in a state of shock :smile:
Kerry says
heightened discussion of Muslim neighborhood surveillance and waterboarding
“upsets people's sense of equilibrium about our steadiness” in the U.S
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJOhfKbQw_8

Status
Not open for further replies.