University and College - completely lost

summer92

I know I have posted on here,and the recommended path for me is the one I'm doing in college,but I have no passion for it whatsoever.
I absolutely hate doing Engineering (my course),and right now I'm struggling to think what might be good for me.When I get rejected for Engineering related jobs,I sometimes think it's a blessing in disguise for the fact that I can't imagine working on something I hate.
I'm an artistic person,but then again I can't take myself seriously for a role in the arts.I did aspire at one point,but not anymore.
I was thinking of starting up my own platform/website and making money on the side (something to do with fashion/journalism/social media),however it's extremely difficult to do.
I don't know what career to go for after this - either Journalism or IB.I like doing Research on factual material.
Dob : 10th april 1992
time : 11:52 PM
pl : dubai,uae

i'm doing this because I'm lost and I'm sure I'm failing my year

summer92

I have attached the two vedic charts required.I would really appreciate if I could receive some career guidance.I'm currently doing Engineering (Computer Science),and wasn't keen at first,but my father forced me into doing it.I would really appreciate if someone could please look and let me know what would be an ideal career.Just some guidance?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2013-05-03 at 1.25.02 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2013-05-03 at 1.25.02 PM.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 14

summer92

Anyone? I just wanted some guidance if it's fine.I've never been this lost in my life.I hope it's just a phase,but it's been going on since February,and I'm feeling extremely demotivated.It isn't even work,but my self image (which I've battled for a long time),mood swings (recently broke down in public).I keep things bottled to myself,and it's finally taking a toll on me.

I can't read my vedic chart (I can read Natal),and that's why I just really wanted someone to please look into what's happening right now.

R

rishimanglesh

Hi, as you have already figured it out that engineering is not for you.

I also think so.

Your current mahadasha lord, Mercury is in Pieces and here it is considered weakest. What it would mean for you? It means that you are not a critical or analytical thinker which is hallmark of engineering aptitude but you think beyond it. You won't pick one of the best solution but happy to work with all of them as your focus is beauty & harmony but not practicality & efficiency. Thus, you should find something else to be fit with your mental aptitude to escape this misery.

You can make your career in designing luxurious products for home decoration. You can be a teacher who can address social subjects to address emotional side of human beings.

You had difficult transit few weeks ago when Mercury was debilitated. Currently Saturn is associated with Rahu (your Rahu in 1st house also represent you) and aspects Moon in 8th house would make you depress until Rahu goes to Virgo mid 2014.

summer92

Hi, as you have already figured it out that engineering is not for you.

I also think so.

Your current mahadasha lord, Mercury is in Pieces and here it is considered weakest. What it would mean for you? It means that you are not a critical or analytical thinker which is hallmark of engineering aptitude but you think beyond it. You won't pick one of the best solution but happy to work with all of them as your focus is beauty & harmony but not practicality & efficiency. Thus, you should find something else to be fit with your mental aptitude to escape this misery.

You can make your career in designing luxurious products for home decoration. You can be a teacher who can address social subjects to address emotional side of human beings.

You had difficult transit few weeks ago when Mercury was debilitated. Currently Saturn is associated with Rahu (your Rahu in 1st house also represent you) and aspects Moon in 8th house would make you depress until Rahu goes to Virgo mid 2014.

I used to be extremely analytical,but my mind has been shut off.It;s scary realizing that the money I spent on education is of no use anymore (college was expensive and the course I'm doing is very analytical).

I hate admitting it,but security is very important and that's why I wanted to go into Investment Banking or work in accounts (engineering initially due to job security).I'm very artistic however I like spending that time on leisure

thank you so much for looking.I have a feeling I might fail my exams - is there anything mildly good coming up n the transits? (work,life,relationship,money anything?

R

rishimanglesh

I used to be extremely analytical,but my mind has been shut off.It;s scary realizing that the money I spent on education is of no use anymore (college was expensive and the course I'm doing is very analytical).

I hate admitting it,but security is very important and that's why I wanted to go into Investment Banking or work in accounts (engineering initially due to job security).I'm very artistic however I like spending that time on leisure

thank you so much for looking.I have a feeling I might fail my exams - is there anything mildly good coming up n the transits? (work,life,relationship,money anything?

Either analytic or artistic ? If you say both they you should be as mediocre as me :biggrin:

Analytic is like cutting and chopping being critical and look for something which fits the situation perfectly where as artistic is just free, expansion of idea, more absurd it is then more artistic it becomes :w00t:

Now, you choose what you are !

Your Mercury dasha started few years ago and I think you have very artistic side (of course, you could be analytical on artistic side as art also require application of mind) so you could design or create something wonderful with good practical use.

If security is important then buy an insurance policy or hire me as bodygaurd :) but do what you gifted in.

I will later check your charts and transit as what next..

Last edited:

summer92

Either analytic or artistic ? If you say both they you should be as mediocre as me :biggrin:

Analytic is like cutting and chopping being critical and look for something which fits the situation perfectly where as artistic is just free, expansion of idea, more absurd it is then more artistic it becomes :w00t:

Now, you choose what you are !

Your Mercury dasha started few years ago and I think you have very artistic side (of course, you could be analytical on artistic side as art also require application of mind) so you could design or create something wonderful with good practical use.

If security is important then buy an insurance policy or hire me as bodygaurd :) but do what you gifted in.

I will later check your charts and transit as what next..

I used to be extremely analytical growing up - winning science awards,and even took part in olympiads on the international level,however puberty took place and it all went downhill (from the age of 16).I had depression after that,got better,and the past couple of years it's been a swinging motion.

The only good improvement is that I've started paying attention to my looks and what I look like (lost weight),and I guess my anxiety with people has reduced.However I'd rather be smart and not sociable than be sociable with no goal.

Thank you so much by the way! I really appreciate you taking your time out.I feel like the depression will stay for a long time,and mid 2014 is when I graduate lol

R

rishimanglesh

I used to be extremely analytical growing up - winning science awards,and even took part in olympiads on the international level,however puberty took place and it all went downhill (from the age of 16).I had depression after that,got better,and the past couple of years it's been a swinging motion.

The only good improvement is that I've started paying attention to my looks and what I look like (lost weight),and I guess my anxiety with people has reduced.However I'd rather be smart and not sociable than be sociable with no goal.

Thank you so much by the way! I really appreciate you taking your time out.I feel like the depression will stay for a long time,and mid 2014 is when I graduate lol

You have exchange yoga of 4th & 9th house of Sun & Jupiter thus this is good combination of your higher education. Your good Jupiter was influencing you more in your childhood but now it is Venus.

Well, you might not enjoy till May 2015 but then onward you would have a choice to attune yourself to right kind of skills. Your Moon in Cancer sign in 8th house directly aspected by Saturn would give you depression rather easily but you will be very matured in your mid & later years of your life.

You are practical and problem solver, but work & relationship may disappoint you often thus it is very important that you keep control of your mind and believe in "simple living high thinking" phrase and not swayed by luxuries, pleasures and materialistic things as they are root cause of sufferings.

There are few remedies which should work for you. If you are keen to explore that part then pm me as it remedies are not meant to be shared openly.

summer92

You have exchange yoga of 4th & 9th house of Sun & Jupiter thus this is good combination of your higher education. Your good Jupiter was influencing you more in your childhood but now it is Venus.

Well, you might not enjoy till May 2015 but then onward you would have a choice to attune yourself to right kind of skills. Your Moon in Cancer sign in 8th house directly aspected by Saturn would give you depression rather easily but you will be very matured in your mid & later years of your life.

You are practical and problem solver, but work & relationship may disappoint you often thus it is very important that you keep control of your mind and believe in "simple living high thinking" phrase and not swayed by luxuries, pleasures and materialistic things as they are root cause of sufferings.

There are few remedies which should work for you. If you are keen to explore that part then pm me as it remedies are not meant to be shared openly.

Yes it's true,I tend to not think properly when I'm stressed.I've never been in a proper relationship,and sometimes I worry that I may never meet anyone.

I'll contact you asap regarding the remedies.