Year of the Rat 1985 (before feb)

JayM

I was born in 1985 on jan 2nd (I read that the Ox year started in feb so I am still in the rat year). One book says I am wood and another says I am water, so I dont know which element I am. Can anyone please help?

Thank you:joyful:

HeyPlayGirl

it's wood! :)
i was born in 1984 and so i am born in the year of a wood rat too but chinese astrologer's give different elements to months, days, hours, and minutes i believe...so you are a wood rat but you could be a water horse by month or a fire dog by day, etc.

oh yeah and rats are awesome!!! we're the leaders hehe

Niplan

Banned
pffft Everyone knows a metal rabbit wins by default.

Since i am metal, i can upgrade and attach stuff to my metal.. like laser cannons and super charged nitrous induced engines...

and a flame thrower for all you trees!!! and a water hose for all the fire... mole drill claws for earth.. and an oxygen tank, Anti-rust for the ocean :O

JayM

Actually niplan in the cycle metal is weak to fire and fire is weak to water, but wood is weak to metal, so you dont get a water hose, because your ONLY metal. :tongue:

Last edited:

Niplan

Banned
i actually got conflicting info. Some sites say metal rabbit, Others say fire tiger. Maybe i am both, like the sun being on the cusp of picese, i act both aqua and picese.

eric1981

Wood Rat it is.

For more information,you were born in the year of JIAZI,according to Chinese Sexagenary. And your Yin Yang is Yang.

Here's a brief reading for you according to my tool (http://bit.ly/chinesezodiaccalculator):

Despite having a remarkable facade of self-confidence, deep down, Wood Rats are the least sure of themselves compared to other Rats. However, they wouldn't dream of showing this side of themselves to anyone. Only close companions of a Wood Rat would ever suspect that he or she had such self-doubt. In fact Wood Rats are often worried about downfall, despite their ability to find success. Well-liked, proficient, and good leaders at work, Wood Rats seem to function best when they are surrounded by family and friends. Cordial and delicate, they are usually well loved by family, friends and peers.

Your best love match would be:Dragon,Monkey,Ox

Good luck!