Newborn son has Moon opposite Uranus ... scared.. PLEASE respond

LunaRai

My other thread asking for help with my chart ( I have 5 oppisitions and worry about how this will play out ) got no replies so not sure if I am doing this right ... Really hope someone can help with this.

My son is 8 weeks old and I love him more than I can explain. We are never apart, he sleeps with me, smiles at me all day long. I feel so unbelievably blessed. Despite my difficult chart, Cancer is pretty prominent ( mars in cancer, cancer rising ) I thought my one true mission, the one thing I can certianly do well, is be his mother... and yet it seems one of his life lessons involves trauma caused by me emotionally neglecting him, perhaps due to a crisis of my own. This scares and upsets me more than I can tell you... it would have to be some serious trauma for me to emotionally neglect/ detatch from him, he is my ENTIRE world.. infact I think id have to be crazy. This is his only moon aspect, apart from a sqaure with his midheaven. Moon in scorpio. Aries sun, pisces rising. Unaspected sun, if thats relevent in anyway... i will attatch his chart , not sure if the link is working though maybe thats why my other post had no replies? Not sure ...
actual chRt on page 20 of the PDF

https://pdf.printfriendly.com/pdfs/1558454374_856b77/download

Does anyone have this aspect and NOT hate their mother ???

Last edited:

SunConjunctUranus

Hi LunaRai,

Not trying to force you to post the chart of your son, but it would be better to post his chart. Most experienced members didn't consider Uranus, and other outermost planets, including 700+ asteroids.

SunConjunctUranus

Hello I just added this link : https://pdf.printfriendly.com/pdfs/1558454374_856b77/download

Do you mean before it was discovered or that they dont think its relevant?
Thanks

Hi LunaRai,

Somehow, the link you have presented is not working. Using imgur.com or imgbb.com usually work well.

Most expert astrologers knows that astrology work with sun's ray, winds, and gravity. The irrelevance of outermost planets and asteroids are its distance, mass, diametre large, cannot casting light or rays. Fyi, Saturn (the most outer planet in astrological frame work) is in fact bigger than Uranus nor Neptune. Let alone to use asteroid Pluto which is ironically smaller than one of Jupiter's Moon (Ganymede), if so why not using Ganymede instead of Pluto (which is too far away form Earth).

LunaRai

https://ibb.co/xqGW3V1

Thats his chart! Thanks for helping me upload, Inwould be beyond grateful if you can have a look at it. I am so upset at the thpught of him being emotionally neglected by me - which is what my research ( multiple videos by professional astrology and other online links ) says tends to be the case ....

Interesting point about jupiters moon also.... perhaps it will be used in the future?? I wasnt aware of your other points, and would appreciate anything else you have to say

SunConjunctUranus

Thats his chart! Thanks for helping me upload, Inwould be beyond grateful if you can have a look at it. I am so upset at the thpught of him being emotionally neglected by me - which is what my research ( multiple videos by professional astrology and other online links ) says tends to be the case ....

Moon is rather in void of course. That means, the moon doesn't have any aspect from any other celestial body. The revelance interpretation of this placement can be found in Maternus Firmicus' (4th century CE) book: "They beg for a living and are always in need of a stranger's help to sustain life." However, don't worry about this because Jupiter as a benefic planet is very strong in your son's birth, it was in midheaven. It's also pertains to your son's impending career in adult life or his reputation among his peers.

Interesting point about jupiters moon also.... perhaps it will be used in the future?? I wasnt aware of your other points, and would appreciate anything else you have to say

No, we shouldn't have to try that idea because its rays are blending with Jupiter, so it's a part of Jupiter.

Here, I'll inform you a very good astrological website: skyscript and generate your birth chart from astroseek

Good luck.

JUPITERASC

Thats his chart! Thanks for helping me upload,
Inwould be beyond grateful if you can have a look at it.

I am so upset at the thought of him being emotionally neglected by me
- which is what my research
( multiple videos by professional astrology and other online links )
says tends to be the case ....

Interesting point about jupiters moon also....
perhaps it will be used in the future??
I wasnt aware of your other points, and
would appreciate anything else you have to say
fact is
three hundred and fifty thousand births occurred worldwide on that same day :smile:
to generalise regarding so many people is a great illustration of the maxim that
generalisation is fun
but unreliable
furthermore
not all astrologers use the outers
and amongst those who do
there is much disagreement

JUPITERASC

My other thread asking for help with my chart ( I have 5 oppisitions and worry about how this will play out ) got no replies so not sure if I am doing this right ... Really hope someone can help with this.

My son is 8 weeks old and I love him more than I can explain. We are never apart, he sleeps with me, smiles at me all day long. I feel so unbelievably blessed. Despite my difficult chart, Cancer is pretty prominent ( mars in cancer, cancer rising ) I thought my one true mission, the one thing I can certianly do well, is be his mother... and yet it seems one of his life lessons involves trauma caused by me emotionally neglecting him, perhaps due to a crisis of my own. This scares and upsets me more than I can tell you... it would have to be some serious trauma for me to emotionally neglect/ detatch from him, he is my ENTIRE world.. infact I think id have to be crazy. This is his only moon aspect, apart from a sqaure with his midheaven. Moon in scorpio. Aries sun, pisces rising. Unaspected sun, if thats relevent in anyway... i will attatch his chart , not sure if the link is working though maybe thats why my other post had no replies? Not sure ...

It is so ordinary and not unusual for kids to have issues with their parents :smile:
and vice versa

for example
it is unlikely that you consider your own parents are angelic
and your parents probably do not consider you angelic either

thread discussion
at https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=126556&highlight=clockwork

The natal chart indicates planetary influences
that were affecting the moment of conception, and thus the actual DNA. - https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showpost.php?p=971958&postcount=67
The rest of astrological investigation
involves the relationship of heredity with the environment,
which is also partly shaped by astrology (mundane astrology
and individual transits).

JUPITERASC

Hello I just added this link : https://pdf.printfriendly.com/pdfs/1558454374_856b77/download

Do you mean before it was discovered or that they dont think its relevant?
Thanks
keep in mind that
because ours is an astrological learning forum
where members practice astrological skills free
no one is paid
therefore
responses to threads
are often from members who are beginners like yourself
with little or no experience
keen to learn by practice

members are encouraged to discuss interpreting their own charts
to learn by practice :smile:
we also have members with many years of astrological study completed
members have day jobs
and those of our members who are professionals
do not provide a complete professional reading for free

katydid

It does not have to indicate that you will be emotionally neglectful in any way.

Relaxing and feeling more confident could help you tremendously as you explore other possible meanings of Moon opposed Uranus. :wink:

Moon opposite Uranus in the natal chart can indicate an exciting but unstable home and family life. It may indicate that some people in his life are high strung and may sometimes act erratically when stressed.

Uranus /Moon oppositions may indicate that your son will have a strongly independent and freedom loving nature.Perhaps because of something he learned in childhood?

Perhaps you may reinforce his innate independent streak.

Moon/ Uranus in your childhood could manifest in many possible scenarios. It could mean your son has a role model who is detached, or cerebral and scientific, or is an astrologer. Or in worse case scenario, an angry, abusive, crazy or absent parent.

It doesn't mean that YOU are the abusive or absent parent. Is his father in the picture?

There are a lot of ways this aspect can play out.

When my kids were born I studied their charts too. It is understandable that you are concerned. But use the chart as your guide and your warning manual.

Try not to create an unstable home environment for him. Work hard to express your love in a way that works for him. Different people are receptive in different ways.

He may be more open to Uranian types of love expressions than clingy, sentimental ones. He will want to be accepted, even for his unique quirky persona. He will want the space to learn what interests him most. :cool:

Let him be an individual and embrace him for his own unique path.

clip11

I have uranus conjunct my moon. If you look up attachment theory it seems like i got what is called an insecure disorganized attachment. I believe what set the stage for it was my induced birth and my illness as an infant. Those things can interfere with the attachment process between mom and infant.

Now that doesnt mean that the mom doesnt love her child if the child fails to get a secure attachment. Attachment is also a chemical process in the brain and a number of things can interfere with it.