Please help - Stellium in 12th/1st House in 2017 SR Chart

ABlessedLife

Hi Friends,

I normally wouldn't be this nervous, but I've just reviewed my own 2017-2018 SR chart and it seems REALLY BAD (all personal planets in conjunction in 12th/1st house - see attached). Should I plan a birthday vacation to say, Spain? Am I freaking out for nothing? Please advise, I'd really appreciate it!

Best,
E.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-07-18 at 5.10.48 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2017-07-18 at 5.10.48 PM.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 46

humblingstar

I would definetly try to relocate if possible Yes.. i see You have a grand Trine tho, which could be helpful, but stelliums in 12th house in a SR usually indicates a tough and challenging year.

zodiacangel

I think there is some work you'll start doing and you'll benefit from. But it takes all the time that you could isolate yourself. Also, changing location.

keywine89

Hi Friends,

I normally wouldn't be this nervous, but I've just reviewed my own 2017-2018 SR chart and it seems REALLY BAD (all personal planets in conjunction in 12th/1st house - see attached). Should I plan a birthday vacation to say, Spain? Am I freaking out for nothing? Please advise, I'd really appreciate it!

Best,
E.

SR virgo mars and mercury are making a square to pisces neptune in the 6th house.... That's alarming. I wouldn't worry much if you don't have pisces/neptune in the 6th house or mercury/virgo in the 12th house natally. If so, i'd be extremely worried. If not, then you might have a slight injury. other than that, you should have no problems traveling.

Deirdre

From 2016 to my b.day 2017 I had a loaded 12th in Sr. I must say it was a very challenging year yes. Very deep and looking inward feeling alone and had experiences that led me to stopping trust people so much.<br />
<br />
Still feeling it a bit but its slowly fading this feeling of deep burden.<br />
<br />
Do not resist the changes that might come.some might scare u or make u go out ofyour comfort zone.but its all to make u stronger. Remember that &#55357;&#56397;

Are u in a relationship? I also had Venus in 12th and a third person appeared between us from my part..and your Venus trines Uranus. ..so it might happen sth...

Last edited: