Uranus transit right now

Chrupert

Hi,

I'm new to this forum and want to introduce myself. I'm 36 yo currently stuck with job that is my biggest concern - on one hand it gives me kind of financial security (money and benefits) on the other a lot of stress and insecurity about whole business going down... Anyway back to the point: Right now i have big uranus transit almost behind me (uranus opposite saturn) that changed my life in almost every field. This week another two uranus transit are coming: uranus conjunct moon and uranus trine sun. I spend a lot of time reading about houses (moon in 2nd house, sun in 7th house), signs (moon in taurus, sun in virgo). Uranus is transiting my 2nd house. So I have basic idea what it means but no idea how to put i together. Could you help me?
One more thing: In June 2016 i moved from Poland to USA so chart is relocated according to my new life center.
I was born in Stettin (city in north western Poland. 100miles from Berlin) at August 29 1983 00:30 local time. My chart now is for New York with time updated also for local: August 28 1983 6:30 PM.
All comments, ideas, life experiences welcome!
Thank you!

Attachments

• natal_wheel.jpg
    natal_wheel.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 14

Sagittarius Jupiter

Hi,
as far as I can see staying in Stettin would be a good option to you, as a relocation astrology expert.
New York might offer you much action.
Your transits are not very significant at the moment

Chrupert

Hi,
as far as I can see staying in Stettin would be a good option to you, as a relocation astrology expert.
New York might offer you much action.
Your transits are not very significant at the moment

Thank you for your answer!
Moving back to my home town its not really an option since I live here in NY for 3years now and consider it my home.
This "action" that you mentioned could you tell me anything more about it? This 3 years changed my life (especially last year and uranus-saturn opposition). I got out from serious health issues (I was literally dying inside as a result of inflammation - jont pains that was so bad I could move, epilepsy, depression).
I'm really open to any opinions and ideas :)
How is "too much action" when there are no "significant transits" rignt now? Uranus transition to saturn was so big, now I have uranus transiting sun and moon.