What could, in my chart, explain my failure in a specific area? More explained

ameliakzmr

Hi everyone! I'm completely new to Astrology. I have been told one's birth chart helps understand the core personality of himself.

So I started reading a book about the individual meaning of having houses in which signs, etc. But I have a hard time connecting all the informations I gathered. I thought maybe you could help me.

So here's a little background.
As a kid and early teenager (until 14/15) I used to be very fun, hyperactive and open to people, even if sometimes I felt overly envious of how people were able to connect with each other more than I could. I never felt I had an incredible friendship with people, even if I'd talk to a lot of people.

When I got into highschool, age 15, my personality has radically changed. I became very calm and quiet, I hated being the center of attention. But still, I had a group of friends but the problem is that throughout highschool, people always bored me. They were too much into gossiping, bullying, stupid things and I felt like I wasn't at my place. People seemed very immature to me and this annoyed the hell out of me! Lol. My parents thought I got raped, that's how radical of a change my personality has become. This is a period where I joined drama and cinema club, so I was really into art. I started developing a huge interest in litterature reading and writing my own (won a contest!!)

Once I graduated from highschool, I felt empty. I wanted to reconnect with the early teenager I was. I realized I haven't lived my youth. I didn't make the mistakes every one made in highschool. But I couldn't. I have built a huge wall that inhibits what I really want to do. I'm 24, and still feel like I have never been young and dumb. I feel like from the outside, people see me as very confident, mature and intelligent; but deep down I know I'm still a little kid (very goofy and saying silly things, lots of sarcasm) who didn't live, and I'm not mature AT ALL. I'm a bit of a capricious dramatic-person.

And this has become a repetitive pattern. Whether I'm being super open and want to meet people, travel etc.; whether it's the boring knows-it-all mature person isolating herself.

So basically, what could explain this awkward cycle in my social life ? Is it the awkward balance between my Sagittarius moon and Capricorn sun? How do the two stelliums I have affect me?

Thanks!

eqjLjC.png

Last edited:

Osamenor

Staff member
I think the most relevant detail is your age when this personality change happened. Everyone has a Saturn opposition--Saturn opposing natal Saturn by transit--at the age of 14 1/2-15. In your case, Saturn would've had to cross your ascendant and Mars right before perfecting its opposition to your natal Saturn. That would've been followed by a square to your moon. Then, while you were still high school age, Saturn moved into Libra and started squaring your Capricorn stellium.

Because natal Saturn is in your seventh house, you're likely to be mature and drama-adverse when it comes to relationships to others. Friend drama and dating drama are not for you. High schools are breeding grounds for interpersonal drama, and 11/12 of the students don't have Saturn in H7, so even though they also go through Saturn opposition in early high school, it doesn't affect that part of their life. But for you, the result would've been a mature persona (Saturn transiting H1) and staying aloof from all the social drama while getting serious about your interests.

Your chart is also earth dominant. Quiet, focused, and detail-oriented are some key traits of earth dominance. Having Saturn go through your first house at that time--where it not only opposed your seventh house Saturn but also squared most of your personal planets--would've reinforced that. Being a Leo rising, you can put on a very social persona, but deep down, you need your own space and focus on your own interests.

The Way

Hi, welcome to the forum (I'm also new). Try to keep to the simple when looking into your own chart. Astrology details know no bounds, and it can be confusing. Let's take a look at your chart. Ascendant in Leo, with ruler Sun in the 5th within Capricorn, awkward and serious, old when young, young when old. Mars in the 1st co-rules the chart, giving energy and good health within Virgo in the 1st. Mars in Virgo is a workaholic. Mars squares Jupiter and trines Sun all the more adding to health benefits. Sun in Capricorn is harsh, rigid, serious, ambitious. It is a hard position for the Sun. In the 5th house gives some creative expression. Venus and Neptune exact sextile, artistic with fine taste. Earth, Fire emphasis. Grounded, hard-working, dependable. Strong, ambitious, energetic. Hope I helped a little.

kshantaram

Premium Member
hope helps further reflections picking as relevant :

all planets in the dark-half, introverted personality;

ketu separative SNode over taurus 9th,
love of food and comforts, extra stubborn-determined,
tending to distant lands, distancing from father;
ketu taurus 9th, pain-injury-surgery, throat-teeth-thighs etc;

currently separative ketu 1.5yr transit acq 6th,
accident prone, job separation; pain-injury-surgery;

acq 6th, preference for
innovative-reformist-technical-scientific-legal work environments;
sat moves to own acq 6th for employment after 2 yrs;

rahu NNode debilated dark pit scorpio 3rd,
venus-rahu scorpio, research-occult aptitudes, acting skills,
suspicious, secretive, sentimental, passionate;
venus highest degree, the core inner personality;

rahu 3rd good for initiative, progress, excessive risk taking;
venus lord of elevation for rahu conjunct,
debilation of rahu cancelled, gradual improvements;

venus-rahu rise-fall in life, pray for ancestral welfare,
observe fast No-moon evenings taking milk-fruits or as per custom;
wear brown hessonite over pendant touching heart;

leo asc, high self-pride, individualistic, sensitive;

mars virgo first, critical attitude, accident prone, head-fire injury;
good for audit, quality control, editorial roles;

aries-mars 9th inimical-malefic for leo asc,
stress-delays in luck-edu-father-travels,

inimical mars virgo first impacting health,
intestinal inflammations etc perhaps;
aries 9th settling at 28+

sat-mars opp, tech-mech-entrepreneurial aptitudes,
but life and relationships under stress-struggle;

asc lord sun with mer cap 5th,
ambitious, hardworking, event management,
literary-oratory-mathematical abilities,
managerial-admin aptitudes;
mer 2nd highest deg, factor for vocation;

currently for 2.5yrs sat transit sun-mer cap 5th,
seeking change but stuck, negating employment opportunities;

sat lord 6th for health transit sun-mer own cap 5th,
heart-stomach-knees-skin etc affected to watch/care;
sat negating to 5th, negating employment prospects,
but quick recovery from health issues;

jup-moon sag 4th, jup own sag,
growth-riches through advisory-legal aptitudes;
success amidst adversity, able to overcome challenges-victory;
sag philosophical, optimist, ambitious, sportive, impulsive;

jup now transit venus-rahu scorpio 3rd
research-occult-advisory aptitudes;
prone to relationships; trine own pisces-sat 7th for marriage;

jup late 018 and come 019 moves to natal jup-moon sag 4th;

sat lord 7th for marriage-relationship;
sat pisces sensitive, wise, ethical, traditional, legal-justice aptitudes;

sun-sat lords 1/7 over cap-pisces, 3/11, lords sat-jup neutral; dutiful relationships;

do ack, promptly share-discuss salient pointwise feedbacks of interest,
how true-false-insightul-helpful traits-talents-health-events-prospects etc;

hope appreciate the chart reading, do let know if could help clarify something,

wishing well, kshantaram

Last edited:

kshantaram

Premium Member
any points prompting self-reflections and self-discovery
and realities about life, true-untrue-insightful,
traits-talents-prospects etc etc

if could care to ack and share,

wishing well.