AC and DC ruled by the same?

Kristap

I am looking at a chart as I am beginning a missing person case. I am using the time the missing was last seen on video.

The AC is ruled by mars and the DC is also ruled by mars. (Scorpio and Aries) What does this tell me that they are both ruled by the same planet? Supposedly the didn't know each other. The fact that they are both being ruled by the same, does that tell me they did?

obsidianmineral

It is possible I am looking at it... Scorpio is ruled by mars and Aries is ruled by mars... Give me a min to save it and I will post it

Yeah, both are ruled by Mars, but since the AC-DC are part of an axis that starts on opposite signs, and since Aries and Scorpio are not, then it is impossible for the AC and DC to be at Aries and at Scorpio at the same time.

Kristap

Alright. We'll get to the bottom of it once we have the chart.
Here is the chart.... If you look quick they look like scorpio for the asc and aries for the dsc which would both be ruled by mars... I am still on the fence if the dsc is over the line to taurus

Attachments

• bjward.jpg
    bjward.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 28

conspiracy theorist

I figured it was something like that. If you look on the ascendant what you see is 29*59 Libra: VERY VERY close to Scorpio but not quite, which means that the 1st house is ruled by Venus. Aries is on the DSC which means only the 7th house gets Mars rulership.

It is important to note that a planet/point is always apart of the sign that it falls in, no matter if it 0'00 or 29'59. There are a variety of theories as to what it means for planets/points to fall on these degrees, but the least efficacious one in my view is "cusp theory" where planets take on the characteristics of the next sign adjacent because of supposed proximity. I've not found it to hold up in actual chart reading, and there is always an explanation as to why certain characteristics are present in a chart without having to recourse to "a planet partaking of two signs"

Kristap

I figured it was something like that. If you look on the ascendant what you see is 29*59 Libra: VERY VERY close to Scorpio but not quite, which means that the 1st house is ruled by Venus. Aries is on the DSC which means only the 7th house gets Mars rulership.

It is important to note that a planet/point is always apart of the sign that it falls in, no matter if it 0'00 or 29'59. There are a variety of theories as to what it means for planets/points to fall on these degrees, but the least efficacious one in my view is "cusp theory" where planets take on the characteristics of the next sign adjacent because of supposed proximity. I've not found it to hold up in actual chart reading, and there is always an explanation as to why certain characteristics are present in a chart without having to recourse to "a planet partaking of two signs"

Thank you for explaining. I am just learning and didn't even look at the degrees.. Lesson learned :)