Fatal Stelliums

Tora

Ok there`s no Karma/Fate/Destiny/Charts/Abracadabra and so on.. AAUKAY!

Then can someone tell me:
WHY do some ppl fall in love with the wrong person?
Because they haven't learned to spot a red flag. Simple!

WHY is it allowed to hate the ones who are so deadly inLove with us?
Because you allow yourself to let in the hater in your life. Simple.

WHY do ppl have a tendency to repeat the same mistakes over and over again?

WHYNOT?
AUKAAAY!
You can repeat the same mistakes over and over again. It's up to you but if you've learned it, you won't go there ever again. Study people, psychology.

IVI

Things exists because of your belief. Obviously we have different beliefs and therefore things manifest differently according to the level of your beliefs.

For example, take Quantum physics. There are infinite scenarios all existing but as soon as you put your focus on to one scenario (according to your belief) that manifest in your life.

1. Question Please: You don`t believe in Karma / Ananke / Kismet / etc.
Then why are you reading / answering the stupid one (like me) in some strange thread titled *Fatal Stelliums* in category of Karmic Astrology?

2. Sorry to dissapoint u but I`ve got no big idea about Quantum Physics, M-Theory, Higgs boson, Clavicula Solomonis Regis, or about the basic dilemmas of The Autopoiesis System(s) etc. etc. etc.

IVI

Because they haven't learned to spot a red flag. Simple!

Because you allow yourself to let in the hater in your life. Simple.

You can repeat the same mistakes over and over again. It's up to you but if you've learned it, you won't go there ever again. Study people, psychology.

You claim you`ve had no `wrong` affair?
When u just know that it leads to nothing or to self-destruction?

You claim you`ve never hated no single one,
even knowing how much they love you?

Congratulations! You must be da lucky one, indeed.
Or.. Gosh! My English `sounds` like Japaneze.

ARIGATO :cool:

Tora

1. Question Please: You don`t believe in Karma / Ananke / Kismet / etc.
Then why are you reading / answering the stupid one (like me) in some strange thread titled *Fatal Stelliums* in category of Karmic Astrology?
Interesting. I didn't think you as 'stupid'. You said it. Think about what that means. :joyful: I was replying to you but you are not the only one reading. :wink:

2. Sorry to dissapoint u but I`ve got no big idea about Quantum Physics, M-Theory, Higgs boson, Clavicula Solomonis Regis, or about the basic dilemmas of The Autopoiesis System(s) etc. etc. etc.
If you have no idea about Quantum Physics, you might want to learn about what it is one day. You don't have to know all the equations etc Just understanding the concept. Zero point is an interesting one too.

Tora

You claim you`ve had no `wrong` affair?
When u just know that it leads to nothing or to self-destruction?
Oh, I had failed relationships, the one that didn't go according to how I wanted. But there is everything to gain from if you open your eyes.

You claim you`ve never hated no single one,
even knowing how much they love you?
I hated many but they were also my teachers too, real hard ones.
I am thankful for the hardships they caused because I've learned so much from it but I don't have to love them.

Congratulations! You must be da lucky one, indeed.
Or.. Gosh! My English `sounds` like Japaneze.

ARIGATO :cool:
No such thing as lucky. What seems like a luck...there is hardwork behind it. Often it is called overnight success but there isn't such thing if you know the full story behind.

IVI

Interesting. I didn't think you as 'stupid'. You said it. Think about what that means. :joyful: I was replying to you but you are not the only one reading. :wink:

If you have no idea about Quantum Physics, you might want to learn about what it is one day. You don't have to know all the equations etc Just understanding the concept. Zero point is an interesting one too.

THANKS FOR YOUR REPLAYS
I`m interested in every single point of view!

Life`s a strange thing:
I`m interested in so many things (in offline world) including QPh etc.
But no single one around might believe that I`ve got an IQ. lol

Yep, Cosmological constant is an interesting one too. :alien:

IVI

Oh, I had failed relationships, the one that didn't go according to how I wanted. But there is everything to gain from if you open your eyes.

I hated many but they were also my teachers too, real hard ones.
I am thankful for the hardships they caused because I've learned so much from it but I don't have to love them.

No such thing as lucky. What seems like a luck...there is hardwork behind it. Often it is called overnight success but there isn't such thing if you know the full story behind.

THANKS FOR YOUR WORDS! <3

*OPEN YOUR EYES* This is exactly what everyone (around) is saying and yes, I`m not blind.
I said, I know how it hurts when u know that relationship leads to nothing or when love equals to
*Some Kind Of A Suicide*

*..Full story behind* 100% E X A C T L Y !

Last edited:

IVI

Back to the topic:

It might be so great if Fatality is just an illusion of our Brilliant Mind.
But what to do with so many facts at least from the Astrological point?

Fact I
Take a closer look at the Natal Chart of famous Marilyn Monroe:
Her death was mysterious (Neptune) and shocking (Uranus).
The Sun was shinning brightly + the same degree as Her Lilithian Asc (!)
12`/ 13`Leo.

Fact II
Dagny Juel Norwegian writer and the Muse of famous Edvard Munch (Munch`s Madonna) was killed in Grand Hotel by her ex-lover, Polish Aristocrat (Emeryk)
Her Natal Chart reveals the whole Fatality of this woman including the mysterious 22`Leo - considered as the `Homicide Degree`

Fact III
Sharon Tate`s Birth Chart is full of clues about her tragedy.
Mostly, the H12 Jupiter Lilith + her ASC.

Coincidences? Who knows..