Reserved personality?

Whiteyang

Account Closed
Is there any trait about reserved nature in my birth chart?

Attachments

• astro_2ata_anonymous.47755.1319.jpg
    astro_2ata_anonymous.47755.1319.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 31

Lin

Hi
Yes...there are several indications of being reserved or cautious or not prone to put yourself "out there" in social situations.

The houses of dealing one on one with others are the 7th and 8th houses. The house of friends and socializing is the 11th house. So what we want to do first is look at these houses, the rulers of these houses and see what the aspects are to the planets involved.

First: Saturn, the energy of limitation and caution and reservation is in the 8th house of dealing with people one on one except in a "business" situation....where this position may actually help.

That Saturn squares Venus, the planet of happiness and pleasure in the 11th house of friends. Saturn square Venus is always reserved - at least - sometimes a bit hostile... because of not knowing how to deal with the energy.

You have Mars and Moon in Aries....supposedly outgoing energy. But Uranus and Neptune both square Mars.
The Moon is in Aries too, but it is inconjunct Jupiter. So these energies really fight each other and will not work together.

Jupiter rules your fifth house of "fun", pastimes, and creative activities and the inconjunct to Jupiter MAY help with ome creative activities (that you enjoy by yourself) but doesn't help your enjoyment of social pastimes with others.

Jupiter rules "being outgoing" - and being in Scorpio doesn't necessarily add to this outgoing energy. And the inconjunct definitely restricts this.

Your Leo ASC is ruled by the Sun. But your Sun is pretty much underaspected....
It does sextile Saturn...again, nice for looking business like and maybe helping you in career and finances...but doesn't do much for being outgoing.

However, Taurus is basically a friendly sign and with Merc conjunct the Sun you have the power to be an effective speaker....but again, "fun" is different.

You learned caution in your home as a child. Venus rules your 4th house cusp of early home life and inner identity...and again, Saturn squares the Venus.

So yes, you have a learned reticence - which conflicts with your true nature.
LIN

Whiteyang

Account Closed
Hi
Yes...there are several indications of being reserved or cautious or not prone to put yourself "out there" in social situations.

The houses of dealing one on one with others are the 7th and 8th houses. The house of friends and socializing is the 11th house. So what we want to do first is look at these houses, the rulers of these houses and see what the aspects are to the planets involved.

First: Saturn, the energy of limitation and caution and reservation is in the 8th house of dealing with people one on one except in a "business" situation....where this position may actually help.

That Saturn squares Venus, the planet of happiness and pleasure in the 11th house of friends. Saturn square Venus is always reserved - at least - sometimes a bit hostile... because of not knowing how to deal with the energy.

You have Mars and Moon in Aries....supposedly outgoing energy. But Uranus and Neptune both square Mars.
The Moon is in Aries too, but it is inconjunct Jupiter. So these energies really fight each other and will not work together.

Jupiter rules your fifth house of "fun", pastimes, and creative activities and the inconjunct to Jupiter MAY help with ome creative activities (that you enjoy by yourself) but doesn't help your enjoyment of social pastimes with others.

Jupiter rules "being outgoing" - and being in Scorpio doesn't necessarily add to this outgoing energy. And the inconjunct definitely restricts this.

Your Leo ASC is ruled by the Sun. But your Sun is pretty much underaspected....
It does sextile Saturn...again, nice for looking business like and maybe helping you in career and finances...but doesn't do much for being outgoing.

However, Taurus is basically a friendly sign and with Merc conjunct the Sun you have the power to be an effective speaker....but again, "fun" is different.

You learned caution in your home as a child. Venus rules your 4th house cusp of early home life and inner identity...and again, Saturn squares the Venus.

So yes, you have a learned reticence - which conflicts with your true nature.
LIN

Thanks for replying. I’m so reticent that someone tells that I speak little. I want to communicate but I’m in hardship with it so I’d rather have time alone. (I think having time alone isn’t bad though...) Also I’m afraid of being exposed, scared of being rejected and...very sensitive to surrounding around me. (maybe tight aspect between Moon/ascendant) I have no friend....need my own space...and rather be in my own world...(sigh)
Yeah...your reply is in accord with me exactly, thanks.

Lin

ok...but this is the most important part of what I said...because this needs to be thought about and meditated on. And...this is something that AFTER thinking about it, you can do something about:

"You learned caution in your home as a child. Venus rules your 4th house cusp of early home life and inner identity...and again, Saturn squares the Venus.

So yes, you have a learned reticence - which conflicts with your true nature."
LIN