Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Other Astrology > Sports Astrology

Sports Astrology This is the place to share ASTROLOGICAL TECHNIQUES FOR DOING SPORTS PREDICTIONS. It is NOT the place to ask for betting advice. People posting sports betting predictions requests (e.g., "Who will win X game?" WILL HAVE THEIR POSTS REMOVED. Astrologers posting answers WITHOUT using astrology (e.g., "X will win Y game" WITHOUUT giving the astrology behind it WILL HAVE THEIR POSTS REMOVED. SHARE your sports astrological methods and techniques and DISCUSS the best ways to ASTROLOGICALLY predict sports.

Unread 04-09-2017, 01:37 AM

Via Combusta

The Moon is about to enter Via Combusta in a few days time.

Goca's website states that any predictions made during the Via Combusta period will be unreliable.

What is your experience on this?

Unread 04-09-2017, 04:58 AM

Thumbs up Re: Via Combusta

Quote:
Originally Posted by renjer View Post
The Moon is about to enter Via Combusta in a few days time.

Goca's website states that any predictions made during the Via Combusta period will be unreliable.

What is your experience on this?
The manual says that matches with the moon in via combusta ends in a draw. In most cases, although it is advisable not to forecast

I hope it serves you friend, if someone can contribute something more serious, luck
Unread 04-11-2017, 03:28 AM

Re: Via Combusta

From my study of this subject, and experiences with it, I believe the inimical quality of the Via Combusta is limited to the passage of the Moon through it; I consider it a detriment only to the Moon (not to any other planets) or to any Lots found therein.
Unread 04-11-2017, 03:48 AM

Re: Via Combusta

I feel it is worth being cautious during Via Combustia. Also strength to Libra's balancing effect may cause teams expected to lose to have surprisingly good performance and vice versa.

Tags
combusta