Is This the End For Hillary?

Solastro

Clinton's Dream All But Over.

HILLARY CLINTON'S bid for the US presidency is all but over. Having won only narrowly in Indiana and lost in North Carolina, her fragile strategy to secure the nomination is in tatters and her campaign coffers reportedly empty.

Her biographer, Carl Bernstein, claimed he had been told that Senator Clinton was seriously considering whether to demand the vice-presidency.

Uncharacteristically in Indianapolis she publicly thanked her daughter, Chelsea, and her husband, former president Bill Clinton, at some length. Chelsea stood behind her, looking to be on the verge of tears.

Early in her speech Senator Clinton asked for donations to keep her campaign going, but also seemed to make a point of saying she would work for the Democratic nominee even if it is not her.

Senator Obama's big win in North Carolina has buoyed his campaign and increased his tally of delegates won at primaries.

Commentators now expect the Obama campaign to announce a wave of super-delegates who will back him in the next two days, intended to be the final nail in Senator Clinton's coffin.

www.smh.com.au/articles/2008/05/07/1210131068170.html?s_rid=www:top5

So what's going on astrologically here then?

Hillary (Oct 26, 1947, 8pm CST, Chicago IL)

The first thing I notice is *the trans Leo-Aqu Nodal Axis.. closelly squares her natal Scorp-Taurus Nodal Axis.. while *trans Jupiter in Cap(8th) (about to turn retrograde!).. & *trans Uranus in Pisces(10th).. closely sextile(60deg) eachother.. as they both closely inconjunct(150deg) ie. forming a 'Finger of Fate' or 'Yod' towards her *prog Saturn(r) in Leo(3rd).. While this same *trans Jupiter in Cap.. also closley square her *Sol-Arc Saturn in Libra..

While this same *trans Uranus in Pisces... also moves to closely trine her natal Mercury in Scorpio.. while also in turn being closley squared by *trans Chiron in Aquarius.. which also moves to closely oppose her natal Saturn in Leo.. therefore forming a T-square aspect..

So could the lack of funds.. & a failure to make any serious dent in Barak Obama's lead.. mean she is about to bow to the greater good of the Democratic cause.. to defeat the Republican's that is...

This with the recent *Taurus New Moon.. also tightly opposing her natal Venus in Scorpio.. while *trans Mars in Cancer.. currently moves through a trine to her natal Pisces Moon.. while soon to enter the sign of Leo.. to trine her natal Jupiter in Sagitarius...

Barak Obama (Aug 4, 1961, 5pm AHT, Honolulu HI)

Meanwhile *trans Jupiter in Capricorn.. also closely trines Obama's natal Mars in Virgo.. although also moving to closley square his *prog Mercury-Mars in Libra.. while *trans Saturn in Virgo.. just having turned direct.. finally.. moves to closely sextile Barak's Venus in Cancer.. although then moving to square his natal Gemini Moon..

LionKing

I expected it to happen. I went to Lafayette and met Caroline Kennedy when she was there last week. It was just something I had to do in my life. Ha!
But I knew that there is going to be two eclipses in August. And two candidates are born in August. Obama, and McCain. One solar is early in the month. The other luner is in the middle of the month. Actually on my birthday! I hope I don't get shot! Ha! I thought with these two aspects these are going to be your presidential candidates.
Hillary?! Naa... I just thought that everybody was tired of the White House furniture stealing Clintons.
I didn't run a chart for any of the candidates. I did view what the others had in these chat rooms. I still feel that McCain is going to be the president. I like Obama, but I can't elect a guy who wants to cut-and-run when it comes to terrorism. V/r LionKing

JUPITERASC

Judge Andrew Napolitano said that
“the FBI now has leverage” in the investigation into Hillary Clinton’s private email server
and can indict Clinton’s top aides
and trade less punishment
for testimony against her
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9TH8dxcHKPU

HILLARY CLINTON
Likely to Be Indicted by May 2016
for Breach of National Security
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7sOS597SS0

THE COMPLETE STORY OF HILLARY CLINTON'S EMAIL SCANDAL https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pW2_onKX5po

Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn (Retired) in an interview with Jake Tapper on CNN today
said that if he had done what she had done, he’d have been in jail by now
and that the severity of the leaks means she should step down from her campaign until the FBI clears. If they ever do :smile:
From the Daily Caller:
In an exclusive interview with The Daily Caller News Foundation, Lt. Gen. Michael T. Flynn (Ret.)
said he thought the former Secretary of State should leave the Democratic presidential race:

”I think Hillary Clinton, for the good of the country, should step down and let this FBI investigation play out.”

On Feb. 2 FBI filed a letter before U.S. District Court Judge Emmet Sullivan
confirming the Bureau is actively investigating Clinton’s use of an unsecured
privately owned email server to send and receive official government communications
Flynn headed the DIA from July 2012 until August 2014
and co-authored a 2010 report that criticized the U.S. intelligence community
for failing to pay enough attention to social factors in Afghanistan.

And…

The documents
had to be moved off electronically or removed out of the secure site physically
then it had to be put onto an unclassified email system
Someone who does this is completely irresponsible, but totally unaccountable
and shows a streak of arrogance to the American public
that is unworthy of anyone thinking they can run for President of the United States.
This is unbelievable
I don’t think anybody should be talking about her being potentially the next President of the United States
.”

JUPITERASC

Hillary Clintons
unknown unverified time of birth
is a conundrum
:smile:
Many astrologers have agreed
Hillary was born around 8 am.
That gives her Scorpio rising.

BUT it is interesting that MARK SELTMAN disagrees
and is of the opinion that
Hillary has a fiery earthy Capricorn hand with square palms
straight short fingers, and separated head and life line
but has no earth in her horoscope
except for her north node in Taurus.

hillary-clinton.jpg

So

Mark Seltman believea that

HRC has got either Capricorn rising

or :smile:

Saturn in Leo on her ascendant

'......If Capricorn is rising, her birth time is between 11:05 am and 12:59 pm.

If Saturn is rising, her birth time would be around 12:17 am. That fits her personality best....' http://blog.markseltman.com/2016/10/...s-perspective/