Sita's back as 13 Moons

13Moons

Hi everyone...

Just figured I'd make my presence known.

I'm back on the forum after some serious misadventures. Alaska was wild, and I survived the wilderness AND the stranger I hitched there with, so I feel slightly accomplished, despite my pluto transit which is hellbent on making me feel otherwise.

Its good to be here. Now that the weather is getting better, I'm going to try to limit my internet activity, but rest assured I'll be around. Message me anytime. I see I've missed alot.

Namaste,
Sita as 13Moons

Light

Hi Sita/13 Moons :)

I'm sooo glad you're back. You were missed.

Glad you had some adventures, though, I only wish I had the nerve to...

See you around, I expect

take care

light

(aka hel)

Arian Maverick

Sita!

It's been absolutely wonderful how many old members have been returning to the forums lately; I do not know exactly what planetary influence has brought us together again, but I am eternally grateful! :D

Arian Maverick

Carole

Oh, I am positive that it's because of Mercury retrograde. People who had disappeared from my life for some time have showed up these last days....and I found something last night that I had lost a few weeks ago. So, thank you, Mercury!:)

And welcome back, Sita!

Carole

13Moons

You guys are like family...

You have no idea how big the smile that is stretching across my face is!

:D :D :D :D

It's so good to reconnect... it really was a long trip.

A lot went on here, huh? The forum is incredible now... and the new emoticons... well,

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :cheers:

love you all,
sita