How do I reach my North node and understand my soul’s purpose?

hbn_235

I seen my north node in is in my 1st house intercepted in Pisces. I seen the primary aspect it makes to my Jupiter in Taurus in the 3rd house. But my issue or concern is how would I get to where my soul wants to go and what would that aspect mean for me to use or do to get to that point of understanding oneself?

I know Pisces represents creativity, imagination, disillusionment, confusion, etc.
The North node is what you’re here to reach and the 1st house is myself/Identity. I just want to understand and know the meaning of or get a better understanding of what it all means including the aspects.

FF5ED796-FF0B-4893-8B92-540BDADB487A.png

greybeard

What makes you think you have some "commission" to fulfill in life?

Hitler had a divine commisssion and fulfilled it.

I think that, with time, you will find that your horoscope brings its promises to fruition with little or no help, or conscious guidance, from you.

This division of the whole chart, which in its wholeness describes your function or purpose, into specialized little bits and pieces...in my opinion is the wrong road for astrology and astrologers to follow.

Your "identity" (whatever that may be), does not and cannot stand alone, as if the rest of you doesn't matter.

And more than one authoritative textbook on astrology uses the word "identity" with Saturn or Sun.
So the question arises, What do you mean by "identity"?

Suppose that in your chart you have a 2° conjunction of Mars and Saturn in Scorpio 9th. This conjunction does not aspect, rule or oherwise "connect" with your 1st House Pisces Node. What might be the effects of this conjunction on your nodal purpose, if any?

A long time ago there lived a Greek candy salesman named Heraclitus. He said, "Character is destiny." The Whole Chart depicts your character, and therefore your destiny because they are one and the same.

Last edited:

hbn_235

What makes you think you have some "commission" to fulfill in life?

Hitler had a divine commisssion and fulfilled it.

I think that, with time, you will find that your horoscope brings its promises to fruition with little or no help, or conscious guidance, from you.

This division of the whole chart, which in its wholeness describes your function or purpose, into specialized little bits and pieces...in my opinion is the wrong road for astrology and astrologers to follow.

Your "identity" (whatever that may be), does not and cannot stand alone, as if the rest of you doesn't matter.

And more than one authoritative textbook on astrology uses the word "identity" with Saturn or Sun.
So the question arises, What do you mean by "identity"?

Suppose that in your chart you have a 2° conjunction of Mars and Saturn in Scorpio 9th. This conjunction does not aspect, rule or oherwise "connect" with your 1st House Pisces Node. What might be the effects of this conjunction on your nodal purpose, if any?

A long time ago there lived a Greek candy salesman named Heraclitus. He said, "Character is destiny." The Whole Chart depicts your character, and therefore your destiny because they are one and the same.

I’m sorry I’m lost

waybread

NN: your personal growth. It may seem consistent with the rest of your chart, or way out of your comfort zone. Looking at your chart, your NN makes only one aspect (to Jupiter) and is, as you point out, intercepted. It does feel like a big mystery to you! So I think you could look at your NN as a journey of self-discovery, not as a static character trait that merely needs the right cookbook description.

The first house indicates your body and outward personality. Put it together with the meaning of the NN, and it says, "Be yourself!" But it is going to be process, not a given.

The sign shows how or in what manner your NN operates. Pisces is the mutable water sign. This means being adaptable (mutable) and being in touch with your feelings (water.)

Your NN's best friend is Jupiter in the third house, forming an exact sextile to your NN. So think of something to do with communication as getting you on that road to self-discovery. Keeping a journal, a dream journal (you're in Pisces territory, after all,) or expressing yourself artistically (even if only for yourself) should be helpful. The third also rules short-distance travel and your neighbourhood, so getting out for walks should be really helpful. A spiritual faith would also be helpful.

When your moon-Saturn opposite Mercury go all critical of you, just thank them for sharing and let your journey continue.

I think the last 2 quotes in my signature line are especially apt here.

Last edited: