Horary Test: Will my bank loan be approved?

balefully

Hi all,

If you are interested in some fun.

I've this chart which I have gotten the answer of it.
Question asked: Will my bank loan be approved?

I'll revealed the answer over the weekend. :)

archergirl

Hmmm. I would be inclined to say 'No', for two reasons:

1. the Moon is VOC in the sign of its detriment and has passed its aspect with you.
2. the lender's money, the Sun (by almuten), is the stronger planet, on its own angle; the money stays in its house. It also receives your money, Venus, by detriment: the loan doesn't like you.

Of course, this *could* mean that you got a smokin' deal on a loan :p ; you and your money are shown together...but you are in fall and in the house of the lender, so not that good of shape financially...the coruler of the loan, Mars, is in fall and receives the Moon by mutual reception.

So what happened, then?

AG:)

Last edited:

starlink

Hello Balefully, thanks for giving us this question, always nice to work on something like this.
OK, you are Mercury in term of Mars, you need Mars, you "like" Mars and if you want to look at it optimistically "you are in Mars = in money".

You seem to be at the mercy of someone or are not financially independant from a partner or husband. The money maybe has to be used for the education or treatment (of an illness) of a child or maybe to set up something for yourself. 5th house of creativity, your own thing.

Jupiter, exalts Mars and rules Mercury. Jupiter is in the 5th, together with the ruler of Mars, the Moon (which is also your co-significator). So somehow this 5th house is important for you. Moon is in term of Saturn retro in your 12th. There is probably something of a hidden element here and as the Moon is VOC, you are unable to do something about it at the moment (except for asking a loan). Moon will soon enter Aquarius, sign where she is Peregrine, not belonging anywhere and probably feeling quite lost.(loosing hope? Moon rules the 11th).

On the basis of Mars sextiling your Asc. and that Jupiter who rules the end of this matter is in term of Mars, I have a feeling you could get a loan, but not as much as you would have liked as Mars is after all in fall in Cancer and it's ruler Moon is VOC.
I see that Mars (the loan) will sextile your Ascendant in 3 somethings (3 weeks?). This looks promising to me. At 13° Cancer when Mars will exactly sextile Asc., Mars will be in term of Mercury (you) as well.

The POFortune is also in term of Mars and POF is very well placed in the 10th. In questions about money I would give it extra attention.

So here I think the VOC Moon could mean: don't you worry, you will get the loan. I just dont know if it will make you any happier (fulfilling your wishes) with Moon moving into Aquarius.

Please let us know what really happened! Cheers, Starlink

PS:What I find curious here is, that your 2nd house is ruled by a very exalted Venus in Pisces. Your finances are actually looking good.
You just seem to need the extra. Another possibility is that your money is tied up with your husbands (if you are married) so you would like to have a loan just for yourself.
There is no connection between Mercury and Mars, other than the rulership and exaltation of Jupiter and Jupiter is in fall here, but in term of Mars.
Because I see the 5th house with Moon there, I really think that you are emotionally involved with a child. The other thing could be gambling and wanting to pay off your debts LOL!
It could also be that you want to use the money to pay off or pay for something to do with your house (mortgage, renovation). The 5th is the 2nd of the 4th.

Last edited:

balefully

:) The loan is approved.

Starlink, you are right, my finances arent in a terribly bad shape but it isn't too good either. I lost my job a few months ago and am looking for a loan to pay off some credit card bills, i do have some savings that i can dig into to pay the cc bills but i feel safer if I have a bit more reserves in the bank because i don't know when will i get the next job.

Also, i am in the creative field and am looking for a creative job. this loan could help me to tide through the rough time before i got too desperate and just grab any other job.

Bingo!! You got it all right!!

Actually, Tikina has already see that in another horary chart i have posted much earlier - subject finances outlook. At that point of time i have not considered a loan, but after brief moments of consideration, i decided to get a loan. I cast a chart after i sent in the application asking if my loan will be improved. And a day or two later, i saw Tikina's delineation on that Finances Outlook chart where she mentioned there is a possible flow of money coming from others. :) At that instant, i knew my loan could be approved. And a few days later, the money is in my bank.

Horary is amazing isn't it? :)

Last edited:

starlink

OOFF! well, I am glad to hear that AND that I got it right then. Your child then could be translated as being "your thing", your creative whatever.

I have seen other horaries where the quisited making an aspect with the Ascendant was the thing that did it. I am now also trying out that degree where the aspecting planet is found in when it makes the exact aspect. In this chart Mars was in term of Mercury which gave me also a good feeling.

Well, good for you. Hope you will find a new job soon! Cheers, Starlink