Is he romantically involved with someone else

cibal175

Hello:I asked this question about my current boyfriend who has been treating me really bad lately. I asked him if he was seeing someone else and he said no. We haven't spoken in over a week now because every time I try to talk to him he shuts down. Completely and refused to talk. So yesterday I pulled this chart on astro.com. I know you like some self interpretation but I am only so-so at horary charts. I see that I as the questor and the rising sign am conjunct mars in leo in 11th house and the moon in gemini in the 9th house. the moon is squaring the sun and the sun in the 12th house so is not with me and is hiding himself. Not sure if the mars/venus conjunction would mean that he was with someone at the time I asked the question. Also moon is in gemini sun in virgo and mercury conjunct ascendant but moon is squaring sun and trine to mercury. Does this mean is undecided about his feelings for me. With sun in 12th house and opposite neptune -- he is definitely trying to hide something. He has been extremely secretive which aroused my suspicions in the first place. with the moon sextile mars/venus does and squaring the sun does that mean he is already involved with someone else but is thinking about me? What does the moon in gemini in the 9th house mean? Does the conjunction/sextile mean that he now sees me as a friend? Will appreciate any help. Thank you.

Attachments

• is he romantically involved.GIF
    is he romantically involved.GIF
    41.3 KB · Views: 133

ElenaJ

You being venus, he mars, shows you moving close to him. He is coming to trine uranus in the 7th, his house. Freedom, something new. Uranus is co-ruler of the 5th of romance. Moon will be coming to sextile you and him. It separates from the square with the sun, so there was a problem there between you. Remember, in horary only the approaching aspects show what will happen, the separating aspects show what already happened. The sun and the moon ruler being conjunct the asc could mean it's in your hands to solve the problem.

cibal175

You being venus, he mars, shows you moving close to him. He is coming to trine uranus in the 7th, his house. Freedom, something new. Uranus is co-ruler of the 5th of romance. Moon will be coming to sextile you and him. It separates from the square with the sun, so there was a problem there between you. Remember, in horary only the approaching aspects show what will happen, the separating aspects show what already happened. The sun and the moon ruler being conjunct the asc could mean it's in your hands to solve the problem.

So the square means he has already cheated (something new). But I will have a chance to solve the problem. The problem is his secretive behavior and stories that don't make any sense so there is a problem but I never knew what it was/is. I have tried non-stop to talk with him but he refuses to discuss anything. He will answer if I call, but is so distant and quiet that I stopped calling because started feeling stupid. I will try once more to discuss. Thank you.

Dirius

Is this the first chart you made about the subject/your boyfriend...?

Because in all honesty the chart doesn't show much.

cibal175

dump him! not worth it

This is the reason I haven't been calling (and neither has he) but as a feeling person it is not easy to walk away from 4-1/2 year relationship. However please tell me why you say that if there is something you see. Does the moon separating from the trine mean there is nothing else to say or that I should try again because mercury is approaching sextile to mars/venus? Thank you.

cibal175

Is this the first chart you made about the subject/your boyfriend...?

Because in all honesty the chart doesn't show much.

No. A week ago I did the attached chart. I called and told him he is acting so suspicious and seems to be avoiding me. I asked if he is trying to leave me and because he is avoiding me he might be hoping I get the message and leave him alone (he is usually very talkative and likes to talk on the phone every day but for the last 3 weeks he acts very distant). I then did the attached chart based on the time I asked him if he was thinking about breaking up. I did not understand it at all, so decided to do another one. Here is the chart of that question. I notice that the moon is in the 12th in this chart. Again I feel that he is hiding something.

Attachments

• are you thinking about breaking up.jpg
    are you thinking about breaking up.jpg
    124.9 KB · Views: 82
Last edited:

Dirius

Ok here is a more understandable chart.

Usually when you make a question about something, you just need the original chart. Making more charts won't really answer anything.

To be honest the first chart you posted...didn't seem like a relationship chart. This one the significators are placed in a more usual fashion for broken hearts. The chart you just posted, however, is in sidereal (if I'm not mistaken), while the other in tropical.

When you casted this chart first, was it in sidereal or tropical?

cibal175

Ok here is a more understandable chart.

Usually when you make a question about something, you just need the original chart. Making more charts won't really answer anything.

To be honest the first chart you posted...didn't seem like a relationship chart. This one the significators are placed in a more usual fashion for broken hearts. The chart you just posted, however, is in sidereal (if I'm not mistaken), while the other in tropical.

When you casted this chart first, was it in sidereal or tropical?
I don't know why they would be different. Should I go back and make the first one tropical? also. I thought they were two different questions.

Last edited:

Dirius

If you casted the original chart in sidereal, then it must be read in sidereal. If you cast it in tropical, then it must be read in tropical.

The reason I ask is because people usually use just 1 system, and stick to it. But since you posted 2 different charts with different systems, perhaps one was just done by mistake.

The chart you need to post for us to analyze is the first chart you made about this subject, exactly the same way in how it was first cast.

For example:

- If the chart was a sidereal chart done in Placidus house system, then you must post the chart in sidereal with Placidus system.

Regarding the multiple questions:

Every question you made about this subject can be sum up as:

"Whats going on with my boyfriend and what it will happen with him?"

All the other questions like:did he cheat? will he leave me? will it last? etc, are all "side" question from the same issue: what will happen?". This is why other charts are not needed.

Ok so, if the last chart you posted is the chart you originally made, I will read it. Just wanted to make sure it was the correct one

cibal175

If you casted the original chart in sidereal, then it must be read in sidereal. If you cast it in tropical, then it must be read in tropical.

The reason I ask is because people usually use just 1 system, and stick to it. But since you posted 2 different charts with different systems, perhaps one was just done by mistake.

The chart you need to post for us to analyze is the first chart you made about this subject, exactly the same way in how it was first cast.

For example:

- If the chart was a sidereal chart done in Placidus house system, then you must post the chart in sidereal with Placidus system.

Regarding the multiple questions:

Every question you made about this subject can be sum up as:

"Whats going on with my boyfriend and what it will happen with him?"

All the other questions like:did he cheat? will he leave me? will it last? etc, are all "side" question from the same issue: what will happen?". This is why other charts are not needed.

Ok so, if the last chart you posted is the chart you originally made, I will read it. Just wanted to make sure it was the correct one

I think they are the same

Dirius

Ok to the chart.

- You are Mars (ruler of the first house) and Moon (co-signifier).
- He is Venus (ruler of the 7th house)

The early ascendant indicates that things are still too early to tell. However the chart can still be analyzed.

Now first of all lets see your planets:

Mars is in Leo. Moon is in Pisces. This sign pisces happens to be the sign of exaltation of Venus. The moon here is showing your feelings for him (Moon is exalting Venus).

Now what is going on with Venus? Venus doesn't really show much reception towards Mars. Unfortunatly this usually signifies...he isn't really focused on you (sort of speak)

There is a planet in the sign of the 7th house: Mercury. It is possible that Mercury could represent someone else in his life. At least someone else interested in him, but doesn't mean he is involve with her.

However...Venus doesn't show reception towards Mercury either, which is good news, meaning that he doesn't hold feelings for this person. There isn't a past aspect between Venus and Mercury, so there isn't really any evidence of "cheating", so far.

Venus and Mercury are in applying aspect though, so perhaps something may happen in the future.

Mars is in Leo, the sign of the Sun. The sun is the natural ruler of Men. The Sun (Mars dispositor), is however in Virgo, the sign of Mercury.

So whats going on?

To me the charts shows that at this point, the reason he may seem distant, is because he is probably concerned with the Sun, representing him as a "man", and his manly needs.

I believe that what this means, is that what he wants is perhaps to enjoy life without the "boundaries" of a relationship. It doesn't necesarry mean he doesn't love you, but he may be at a stage concerned with just having fun and party. Happens to most man at some point in a long relationship.

However the fact that he is in Leo (a fixed sign) would seem as things may remain stable.

This takes us back to the original point of the early Ascendant. Usually this means the situation isn't really developed yet so it can be changed.

To me he is at the stage in which he wants out, just to party. Perhaps the presence of another woman interested in him, makes him realise what he could be doing. However again, there doesn't seem to be any feelings from him to her.

cibal175

Thank you darius. It does make sense. I have thought for a while that life with me means responsibilities and he does not want that. when I ask what was wrong he would say a lot of things but never define them, but just say he feels bad. i have suspected a secret relationship for a long tome based in strange remarks he would make. Guess will just step back because he has never been an open person. Does the aspects of sun jupiter opp moon neptune mean anything? And would timing be when mercury sextiles mars?

Last edited:

cibal175

Started to reach out to him today but thought it would only make matters worse. Gonna ride it out. Thanks again for your help. Also didn't add that he is currently getting exact opp of pluto to his sun and uranus squaring his mars sun and venus. With the Venus square I expected some acting out. Was hoping for the best.

Last edited:

cibal175

Thank you again, Darius. To date, I have not called him back nor have I heard from him. Of course, think about him about 300 times a day, but am determined to have more respect for myself and more value for the love I give. My girlfriend said I was being stubborn not calling, but if we get back together, I am praying it will be because he really cares for me and wants to be with me. BTW, he and I share moon (me) square Uranus/pluto conjunction (him), so I have had to go through this uncertainty (and obsession) many times over the past 4-1/2 years. We also share a stellium in scorpio (my sun, his moon, his Neptune, my Saturn, my mercury) all within 10 degrees and the sun, moon, Neptune & Saturn within 4 degrees). Saturn is just leaving all that life in scorpio and about to cross my ascendant. It has been intense. God knows I miss him. :love:

Last edited: