sven555

Revised Predictions.

Iceland Win/Draw.
Czech Rep to Win.
Netherlands to Win.

Israel to Win.
Bosnia to Win.
Belgium to Win.

Malta Win. (Could be Azerbaijan, it's tight!)
Croatia to Win.
Italy Win/Draw.

Last edited:

EhabAtari

Group #1 :

Using planet power and color kits

Kazakhstan (Yellow) vs Iceland (Blue/White)

Kazakhstan with yellow kit will be presented by Sun while Iceland with Blue kit will be presented by Jupiter , Sun power in it's position and through progression will be much better than Jupiter. It could be the opposite if Iceland change the color kit to white.(Colors need to be confirmed to have final decision). If the colors are Yellow vs Blue , Kazakhstan will not lose.

Czech Republic (Red) vs Latvia (White)

Czech Republic (Red) will be presented by Mars while Latvia (White) will be presented by Venus , Venus position through the match is much better than Mars. So I am Latvia not to lose this game. (Pluto conjunct POF doesn't help FAV team).

Netherlands (Orange) vs Turkey (White)

Netherlands (Orange) will be presented by Sun or Moon while Turkey will be presented by Venus, Venus power through the game is much better than Netherlands , I am not expecting Turkey to loose this game.

As I expected Latvia and Turkey didn't lose the game :)

For Kazakhstan vs Iceland , I did a horrible mistake by casting chart that got K.O @3 P.M while the actual K.O. was 9:00 P.M in their local time :mad::eek:

Ehab Atari

Diamond55

I would like to ask you to tell me that tiny difference between the charts of Netherlands-Turkey and Belgium-Cyprus, which gave us different results.

Netherlands-Turkey was draw, while Belgium won. The colours of teams were also same, home teams were red (dark orange) away teams were white.
I can spot a small difference namely in Belgium Mars was in the 7th house 2 degrees away from DSC.
In Holland Mars was also in the 7th house but 2 degrees and 6 minutes away from DSC.

Is it the deciding factor in the final outcome here?

Thanks in advance.

EhabAtari

I would like to ask you to tell me that tiny difference between the charts of Netherlands-Turkey and Belgium-Cyprus, which gave us different results.

Netherlands-Turkey was draw, while Belgium won. The colours of teams were also same, home teams were red (dark orange) away teams were white.
I can spot a small difference namely in Belgium Mars was in the 7th house 2 degrees away from DSC.
In Holland Mars was also in the 7th house but 2 degrees and 6 minutes away from DSC.

Thanks in advance.

To be honest , I found unexplained cases such this case and I am trying to figure out the reason , as I stated before through this forum this method is still under development.

I will keep you posted once I find the answer

dark

To be honest , I found unexplained cases such this case and I am trying to figure out the reason , as I stated before through this forum this method is still under development.

I think even if you find 100% method, you can not tell us about it, because it is contrary to the laws of karma, imagine, this method will learn first 10 people, then 100, then 1000, then 1,000,000, and they will all know the outcome of the match They will all be to bet on sports and become rich, then football would be to die because the result will be known before the game.

if in Natal - no money, no wealth, and he learns about your method, then the person will become rich, but it's impossible.

I think if you find 100% method supernatural powers will not give you to tell us about the method)))

EhabAtari

I think even if you find 100% method, you can not tell us about it, because it is contrary to the laws of karma, imagine, this method will learn first 10 people, then 100, then 1000, then 1,000,000, and they will all know the outcome of the match They will all be to bet on sports and become rich, then football would be to die because the result will be known before the game.

if in Natal - no money, no wealth, and he learns about your method, then the person will become rich, but it's impossible.

I think if you find 100% method supernatural powers will not give you to tell us about the method)))

Oh come on dark , I am not interested in gambling or getting money from that :) Believe me If I found a method- and I am sure I will not - I WILL SHARE IT WITH ALL , AND LET'S EVERYBODY BECOME RICH :wink:

Diamond55

Dear Goca,

I try to upload the charts.

Attachments

• Ams Mar 28.jpg
    Ams Mar 28.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 19
  • Brus mar 28.jpg
    Brus mar 28.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 15

sven555

If any of us find a 100% working method, share it between us and only us.

Tell people about it, but they will never understand the true power of astrology and will likely give up trying!
They will not believe you and you can get rich without them!

sven555

Thanks in advance.

Surely Netherlands in Orange is represented by Sun, not Mars?

sven555

The simple reason is that Belgium are a very strong team and were playing Cyprus who aren't too bad but not overwhelming.

Turkey are a decent side! Which explains why Netherlands found it hard to win the match and had to rely on a 93 minute equaliser to salvage a point.

Horary is fantastic for predicting matches, but you need to understand the current position, form, squad of the team too, to see who is most likely to Win or draw the match!

EhabAtari

Thanks in advance.

Diamond55 After watching today's matches (Italy and England , Netherlands and Spain , Israel and Belgium) I could find one reason that explain what happened to Netherlands-Turkey and Belgium-Cyprus.

As I stated today , white color can be presented by Venus (Default) , Saturn and Moon. But the question here : How I know what's the suitable planet for a team in such a match ?

The answer by have a look into planetary hours. Yesterday , the lord of hours for those matches was Saturn , therefore , the team with white kit will be presented by Saturn.

Today , the lord of hours was different , it non of planets that present white kits , so by default you should pick Venus.

As a results , Saturn power in Netherlands-Turkey was close to Sun power during the match. While Saturn power in Belgium-Cyprus was weak comparing with Mars power.

Ehab Atari