Jesse Booth

you just need to pick a really creative user name/password. For example:

*SexyPizzaPants

*KingBearsharktopus

*VulgrimDevourerOfEnchiladas

*TheHairyHammerToeOfDoom

*TheApatheticUnicornFromVancouver

*BakerTheBabyMaker
(that last one was made up on a different website by my friend, Nathaniel Baker)

These are all available usernames on this forum, by the way. Be sure to make your new accounts quickly, before some other astrologer snatches up these nuggets of absolute brilliance!

Last edited:

Yanel

you just need to pick a really creative user name/password. For example:

*SexyPizzaPants

*KingBearsharktopus

*VulgrimDevourerOfEnchiladas

*TheHairyHammerToeOfDoom

*TheApatheticUnicornFromVancouver

*BakerTheBabyMaker
(that last one was made up on a different website by my friend, Nathaniel Baker)

These are all available usernames on this forum, by the way. Be sure to make your new accounts quickly, before some other astrologer snatches up these nuggets of absolute brilliance!
Oh My God, it's too late now for me! Who wouldn't want to be TheHairyHammerToeOfDoom(whatever the reason for this astonishing creation of the mind) or BakerTheBabyMaker. But maybe one might need a numerical character or, as expected, a blood sacrifice to the site he/she is registering into.:alien:

piercethevale

a blood sacrifice to the site
:eek:

For the sake of all Humanity, please don't give them any such ideas... maybe, it's not too late yet and we can get this thread deleted, and hopefully, just hopefully, it hasn't gotten outside of this forum yet...

,,,Dear Lord, I can only pray that it's not too late...:sick:

Yanel

:eek:

For the sake of all Humanity, please don't give them any such ideas... maybe, it's not too late yet and we can get this thread deleted, and hopefully, just hopefully, it hasn't gotten outside of this forum yet...

,,,Dear Lord, I can only pray that it's not too late...:sick:
The blood of a virgin to the password god - it's the law of the stars, not merely an idea:alien:.

Jesse Booth

Why's it always a VIRGIN that gets sacrificed? Wouldn't it be just as feasible to sacrifice a really old, used up prostitute or something? It just always seemed to me that sacrificing virgins was a bit of a waste. Of virgins, not of human life. I'm behind the whole "throwing people into the volcano to feed Cthulhu" thing(I prefer to worship Eris myself), but I don't think they should have to be virgins. Just sayin'.

For more information on the worship of Eris, read The Principia Discordia at http://www.principiadiscordia.com/book/1.php

Zarathu

Account Closed
Why's it always a VIRGIN that gets sacrificed? Wouldn't it be just as feasible to sacrifice a really old, used up prostitute or something? It just always seemed to me that sacrificing virgins was a bit of a waste. Of virgins, not of human life. I'm behind the whole "throwing people into the volcano to feed Cthulhu" thing(I prefer to worship Eris myself), but I don't think they should have to be virgins. Just saying'.

For more information on the worship of Eris, read The Principia Discordia at http://www.principiadiscordia.com/book/1.php

Its like when I was selling my house. You need to do a ritual which is essentially a Roman Catholic one where you bury a statue of St Joseph holding the Baby Jesus upside down in your yard and recite a very strongly worded prayer over it several times a day. As a Quaker, I thought this was blasphemous and just put the statute upright in my tree and made up a nice good Quaker prayer. My brother in law who is a Catholic asked me if anything was happening and I said no. He said that if you don't do it in the correct way then you might accidentally sell the house across the street. So I did it the "correct way" and started getting offers within 18 hours after having no action for almost three months.

If they say you need a virgin, then you need a virgin---whether you like it or not.

Yanel

Why's it always a VIRGIN that gets sacrificed? Wouldn't it be just as feasible to sacrifice a really old, used up prostitute or something? It just always seemed to me that sacrificing virgins was a bit of a waste. Of virgins, not of human life. I'm behind the whole "throwing people into the volcano to feed Cthulhu" thing(I prefer to worship Eris myself), but I don't think they should have to be virgins. Just sayin'.

Yeah, like Zarathu said, no questions. The universe is a weird creature. It's the same thing when something like this happens to you:
We-dont-have-time-to-explain-GET-IN-THE-CAR.jpg

Do you really think that the Cosmic Order Deers would listen? You just get in the car.

Last edited:

piercethevale

Its like when I was selling my house. You need to do a ritual which is essentially a Roman Catholic one where you bury a statue of St Joseph holding the Baby Jesus upside down in your yard and recite a very strongly worded prayer over it several times a day. As a Quaker, I thought this was blasphemous and just put the statute upright in my tree and made up a nice good Quaker prayer. My brother in law who is a Catholic asked me if anything was happening and I said no. He said that if you don't do it in the correct way then you might accidentally sell the house across the street. So I did it the "correct way" and started getting offers within 18 hours after having no action for almost three months.

If they say you need a virgin, then you need a virgin---whether you like it or not.

Ah, Friend, you never mentioned before that you are of the fold too!
Here I had thought you were Mainichean.
But you're being led astray here, my Friend, in the ways of those read the grimoires. You need to obtain some ashtarts, the "Holely cakes" and then bury them on the property you wish to reap financial gain from.
These can only be obtained from one that still makes them according to the 'Original Recipe' and that 'One' is none other than a ''Winchell's Doughnuts"...but they are only effctive for such magic as you wish to conjure if they go 'missing'. [By that I mean to say you must take them without the maker of the cakes knowledge at the time, as the choice of cakes must be made by the one who is to perform the offering and this is not to be taken as advicel to commit an act of theivery, you can leave the appropriate amount of compensation in their place, and it is encourged that you do so.]
As Winchells will invariably make it known to the local constabulary that there are doughnuts missing from that days display in their case, this knowledge in turn will find its way to the Dept. of Homeland Security.
Thus, you bury these ashtarts, these Holely cakes somewhere's on that property, some on the grounds, some within the walls, or under the floorboards of any structures on the property. Once you have buried all these missing doughnuts you then call the DHS and report that you witnessed WMD'S [Whinchell's missing doughnuts] being buried, or hidden, on your property by people acting furtively and dressed in robes and wearing turbans.
Once the gov't has sent in personnel to thoroughly demolish the structures and torn up all the landscape in the attempt to find and seize those WMD's you can then sue for reconstruction and the US Gov't is well known to spend millions, or even billions, of dollars to reconstruct the areas that whereupon searches for WMD's have occurred...on the average you should be able to reap in two to three times the actual value of that land you were going to sell...and, as you will now have gained far more money than had you actually sold that poroperty there will be no further need to sell it...unless you just want to also be rid of it. If that be the situation, then it is a good idea to donate it and get the huge tax break that goes with such a donation.

Last edited:

piercethevale

...but, if you all insist on sacrificing virgins, well, would you please try to take the homeliest of them all, would you now?

...and also... does it, by necessity, have to be a female?

Jesse Booth

I agree with piercethevale! Sacrifice all the fat virgin guys! Attractive young women are much more important! And, just in case nobody else goes along with my idea, I'm always available for dealing with the unwanted risks of being a virgin(although women over eighteen that take my offer run the risk of going to prison for statutory rape, as I am only seventeen)! I also have a lot riding on any requests for my services, as I am also a virgin. Any takers? PLEASE? I don't want piercethevale to throw me in a volcano!

Y'know, I can't help but be reminded of this one youtube parody. It's unimaginably inappropriate, so please don't watch it unless you have a VERY crude, juvenile sense of humor. It's by this guy Rucka Rucka Ali, and it's a parody of Nelly's "Just A Dream". I give you now, "Only 17"!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9ZAqSPdVdQ

Last edited: