Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology > Career-related Horary Questions

Career-related Horary Questions For horary questions related to career, jobs, vocational issues.

Unread 11-16-2018, 05:43 AM

did my new boss like me?

I just got a job in a casual work environment with just a few people so it's not a career but rather a job. I was wondering if my boss is pleased with me even though I cast this question after my 1st day. SO my question is whether my boss liked me? I am mars conj IC angle in Aqua. Is he 10th since 10th is the career or should I treat him as 7th? What does Sun conj ascendant represent in this situation? I think it represents the boss or not? Im about to change sign into pisces too...i wonder what it means. Moon in Aquarius is in detriment, right? Which house should I treat him because I guess I'd like to know if he liked me workwise and as a woman too.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg astro_2gw_did_my_new_boss_like_me_hr.23753.178099.jpg (52.6 KB, 13 views)

Unread 11-16-2018, 10:42 AM

Re: did my new boss like me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kai View Post
I just got a job in a casual work environment with just a few people so it's not a career but rather a job. I was wondering if my boss is pleased with me even though I cast this question after my 1st day. SO my question is whether my boss liked me? I am mars conj IC angle in Aqua. Is he 10th since 10th is the career or should I treat him as 7th? What does Sun conj ascendant represent in this situation? I think it represents the boss or not? Im about to change sign into pisces too...i wonder what it means. Moon in Aquarius is in detriment, right? Which house should I treat him because I guess I'd like to know if he liked me workwise and as a woman too.
Kai... noooo don't tell me you looking for romance with your new boss??!!! we all know all about your romances and it hasn't gone well. I think I should be your personal relationship advisor lol...I think I already am along with rest of AW haha...

ok lets hit the chart, I'll take him to be 10th house, the company and him as a whole. Mercury, the company in your 1st but 2nd sign, so I think they see you have good potential. But Mars will change signs and enter detriment of Mercury, so I don't know how you will feel about this job or him as a boss very soon.

Sun on ASC I don't know what that is, but if this was a relationship horary it might have suggested some guy lusting over you... you always have these men lusting over you, so perhaps its someone at work.... you dating anyone?
The Following User Says Thank You to rafaella For This Useful Post:
kai (11-16-2018)
Unread 11-16-2018, 12:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rafaella View Post
Kai... noooo don't tell me you looking for romance with your new boss??!!! we all know all about your romances and it hasn't gone well. I think I should be your personal relationship advisor lol...I think I already am along with rest of AW haha...

ok lets hit the chart, I'll take him to be 10th house, the company and him as a whole. Mercury, the company in your 1st but 2nd sign, so I think they see you have good potential. But Mars will change signs and enter detriment of Mercury, so I don't know how you will feel about this job or him as a boss very soon.

Sun on ASC I don't know what that is, but if this was a relationship horary it might have suggested some guy lusting over you... you always have these men lusting over you, so perhaps its someone at work.... you dating anyone?
I cracked up reading your reply ))) hahah
noooooo i just got engaged and not looking for an office romance lol i just wanted to see how he saw me as in my work potential as you word it at work and even if he liked me as a woman i ask this cause im working with a bunch of dudes only lol so it was just a curious question...i do hope that they liked me just being there as the opposite wouldn't be so good i dont like being in an environment that has a negative aura and i worked in one before. I'm glad that the chart wasn't bad and thanks as always for giving your own interpretation to my charts.
Unread 01-14-2019, 04:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rafaella View Post

Hi rafaella,
what you said turned to be true as I started not to like my job.

Tags
boss