Thankyou Transit i really didn't need this...not happy at all.

Chrysalis

Ill try and keep this as short as i can, its going to help me to let it out though.

A much older guy than me who i thought was just lonely and needed a friend, he's my friends dads friend, and a bit of a loner, well he's all of a sudden this past few weeks, been wanting to come over to my house, and help me out (he's an aquarius rising and can fix more or less anything), he's been helping me out with lots of things, he's also randomly without me asking bought me a couple of things too.

I was cool with him, he was okay, i kind of got on with him, i thought he just enjoyed my company and prefered to come over to mine when he wasn't at work than be home alone or pub alone, so i thought i was doing him a favor too, giving him some company.

WELL TODAY THIS HAS ALL CHANGED !!!

Yesterday he left around 6pm, he'd been at mine all afternoon, doing things in the garden, when he was leaving he asked if i could help him at his house this morning with digging some weeds out of his garden, to which i said i would, as he's done so much for me, i didn't feel i could say No. He said he'd be at mine for 9am, but i changed it to 10.30 am as i said 9am was too early...anyway he came and we went to his house. He's into Trains, and has a big collection and he's built a big track in his Attic (ive seen it once before but was with my friend too), he told me to go up into the Attic to look at his new figures he's bought for the station track, so i did... to get to the attic stairs you have to walk through his bedroom.

We went up in the attic and he showed me the new figures, he then came back down the stairs and i followed...we are now in his bedroom, he now decided to show me ornaments on his bookshelf, i said their nice, la di da ...now im in front of him and ive walked passed his bed, i'm now at his bedroom doorway ready to walk down the stairs, but he's kinda hovering around his bed, he then just came out with "I don't mean now, but another time", i've looked back at him to see what he's going on about, and he's pointing to his bed, he carried it on with "id like you in that bed" OMG it was the way he said it and how it happened, he creeped me out BIGTIME, i ignored him in shock and walked down the stairs, and in my head im thinking ..you didn't just say that...you didn't just say that ....i then just said, "oh so thats what you got me upstairs for", he said something back, but i can't even recall what, as my head was not with it at this point.

Yes and now ive got to go and do his stupid weeds, my stomach was turning, i felt sick, he's old enough to be my dad....and it triggered a childhood trauma like this. I tried to act normal but he was making me cringe.
Btw it was how he said it more than anything, it was really creepy, he walks slow, creeps around, talks really low...so you can tell how it was said.

I quickly did the weeds, then told him i needed to go home, we went back to mine....he thankfully only stayed a couple of hrs before leaving, as i was purposely making myself busy as i didn't want to be in the same room as him, plus he must have picked up on the sudden shift in energy.

When he left i checked my chart for transits, but nothing really, so i checked his ...he's got venus 16*/neptune 13* conjunction in scorpio in his 8th house, so this approaching and now grand trine with venus/neptune/jupiter has triggered this obsession with me, off for him....if only i would have clicked on as to why he was wanting to do things for me all the time, and/or even noticed the approaching transit, then i could have avoided this.

He left early for a reason, he knows he's messed up, but for me this is unrepairable, ill never be the same person with him again.

So these nice looking trine transits, are not always so nice.

Chrysalis

Transit wise, as transit jupiter was between his venus/neptune at 15 degrees, would this have been an expansion of his venus/neptune conjunction, which has caused him to be and say what hes said ? Would jupiter being there inbetween transit wise have made his venus/neptune conjunction bigger ?

Im asking this for astrology reasons, not interested in him.

dd78

When he left i checked my chart for transits, but nothing really, so i checked his ...he's got venus 16*/neptune 13* conjunction in scorpio in his 8th house, so this approaching and now grand trine with venus/neptune/jupiter has triggered this obsession with me, off for him....if only i would have clicked on as to why he was wanting to do things for me all the time, and/or even noticed the approaching transit, then i could have avoided this.

He left early for a reason, he knows he's messed up, but for me this is unrepairable, ill never be the same person with him again.

So these nice looking trine transits, are not always so nice.

Whoa! weren`t you suspicious about sudden kindness of this guy?!

I bet he doesn`t exactly look like a sister of mercy lol :wink:

Incredible story, and you were really lucky, as this "bedroom bullsh*t" might have ended really nasty for you.

Anyway, he failed and you were lucky, that it wasn`t Mars-Uranus and/or Pluto for example :devil: as these might have been less charming and much more aggressive and possibly violent, I guess.

Thanks for sharing this :smile:

dd78

Transit wise, as transit jupiter was between his venus/neptune at 15 degrees, would this have been an expansion of his venus/neptune conjunction, which has caused him to be and say what hes said ? Would jupiter being there inbetween transit wise have made his venus/neptune conjunction bigger ?

according to B.Brady, a trine is an aspect, which means speed/ fast change due to sudden removal of obstacles. Whether it`s reaching the long awaited results or simply going down the drain is shown by the planets involved and houses ruled by them.

But since Jupiter is transiting conjunct his Venus-Neptune configuration (=lack of realism about romantic partners leading to disappointmets?) , then this transit is more important and stronger than trine from Neptune. Trine adds some background to this transiting conjunction, though.
So I guess Jupiter is inflating/ emphasizing his natural tendencies of this combination and Neptune is removing of obstacles to disappointment in love :pinched:

Take note, that Jupiter isn`t done with transiting both his Neptune - Venus and is going to station @ 13 deg 21 Scorpio around July 10th
so there may be next chapters of this story.
For him, at least. :wink:

Chrysalis

I know i was thinking the same, he had me alone at his house, he could have done anything...especially having these thoughts he had, which i at the time had no idea about.

But the story continues with this guy, he turns up at my house yesterday morning, with a large white van following him...another "gift" this time a fridge/freezer as my freezer was broken, i DID NOT ask him for this, he just decided to get it.

I then find another "gift" hidden behind my laptop, i didn't notice it until late yesterday evening, i seen something sticking out, orange. It was only a chakra wand id seen last week, and all i said was it was nice...well hes taken it upon himself to go and buy it me.

He's really starting to creep me out now.

Suspicious, i should have been more suspicious than i was, as i was a little, but i thought he was just being kind, but my friend told me he used to buy her friends flowers and stuff years ago, and leave notes on her door....maybe i should have listened.

I need to slowly but surely detach himself from me somehow, but now he's made me feel bad like i owe him something for these "gifts" of his, and his help with things....that was probably his whole plan.

Chrysalis

So I guess Jupiter is inflating/ emphasizing his natural tendencies of this combination and Neptune is removing of obstacles to disappointment in love

This is what i was thinking jupiters inflating his venus/neptune, transit jupiter is bang in the middle of his venus/neptune at present. :annoyed:

So this being in the 8th house is even worse, omg jupiter needs to get out of the way. Maybe i should keep track on any extra transits, besides this going on in his chart for added info.

dd78

So I guess Jupiter is inflating/ emphasizing his natural tendencies of this combination and Neptune is removing of obstacles to disappointment in love

This is what i was thinking jupiters inflating his venus/neptune, transit jupiter is bang in the middle of his venus/neptune at present. :annoyed:

So this being in the 8th house is even worse, omg jupiter needs to get out of the way. Maybe i should keep track on any extra transits, besides this going on in his chart for added info.

there must be something in your transits and/or progressions to or from your planets/points. Semisquares are sesquiquadrates count as well and are as important as sextiles.

How it all ends for you is in YOUR transits, not his, anyway.

don`t worry. If he didn`t take his chance do use a perfect situatiion he had, he probably won`t try to be forceful. He seems rather romantic trying to win you over by being helpful and buying you lots of gifts.

Just try to delineate his natal chart. I can`t do it very well, but I always depend on my intuition and it works much better than reading any charts.

Are you sure he is Aquarius ascendant? if Scorpio is this guy`s 8th, then his AC must be in Aries. :unsure:

I`m asking because whole sign house system works best for transits. Both in my own limited experience and according to other very experienced and knowledgable users here, like e.g. Dr.Farr or Jupiterasc. I fully agree with them.

BTW, I guess you are giving him false hope by simply receiving his gifts and spending a lot of time with him. And in his or your house, not e.g. a cofeeshop or a public place. I mean he probably misinterprets or OVERinterprets your friendly behavior. Or maybe you unknowingly are giving him false signals. Or both? :wink:
I think it would be better if you just explained to him that you were not interested romatically in him. At least this is what I would do.

Last edited:

Osamenor

Staff member
I know i was thinking the same, he had me alone at his house, he could have done anything...especially having these thoughts he had, which i at the time had no idea about.

But the story continues with this guy, he turns up at my house yesterday morning, with a large white van following him...another "gift" this time a fridge/freezer as my freezer was broken, i DID NOT ask him for this, he just decided to get it.

I then find another "gift" hidden behind my laptop, i didn't notice it until late yesterday evening, i seen something sticking out, orange. It was only a chakra wand id seen last week, and all i said was it was nice...well hes taken it upon himself to go and buy it me.

He's really starting to creep me out now.

Suspicious, i should have been more suspicious than i was, as i was a little, but i thought he was just being kind, but my friend told me he used to buy her friends flowers and stuff years ago, and leave notes on her door....maybe i should have listened.

I need to slowly but surely detach himself from me somehow, but now he's made me feel bad like i owe him something for these "gifts" of his, and his help with things....that was probably his whole plan.

This is called loan sharking. It's a classic form of predatory behavior.

Are you familiar with The Gift of Fear? If not, get your hands on it.

This guy is using your sense of obligation to get control over you. But you are not obligated to him. Any more than Little Red Ridinghood was obligated to the wolf. In fact, you've reached the "Grandma, what big teeth you have" stage with this guy.

Don't slowly detach yourself from him. Detach yourself from him instantly and immediately. Tell him in no uncertain terms that you didn't ask for his help, you don't want it, what he's asking of you is highly inappropriate, and he needs to leave you alone. If he doesn't leave you alone, it's time to bring in law enforcement.

You can do this. You have a powerful Mars/Pluto/Venus stellium, which can help you stand up for yourself, especially in interpersonal relationships... but, since it's in Libra, the desire for diplomacy is strong, and being direct is probably not easy for you at all, and the risk of having your boundaries violated is great. You have to call in the power of Saturn--which is exalted in Libra, and powerful in your chart by virtue of being conjunct your sun. Somewhere in you, there's the power to set boundaries.

Chrysalis

This is called loan sharking. It's a classic form of predatory behavior.

Are you familiar with The Gift of Fear? If not, get your hands on it.

This guy is using your sense of obligation to get control over you. But you are not obligated to him. Any more than Little Red Ridinghood was obligated to the wolf. In fact, you've reached the "Grandma, what big teeth you have" stage with this guy.

Don't slowly detach yourself from him. Detach yourself from him instantly and immediately. Tell him in no uncertain terms that you didn't ask for his help, you don't want it, what he's asking of you is highly inappropriate, and he needs to leave you alone. If he doesn't leave you alone, it's time to bring in law enforcement.

You can do this. You have a powerful Mars/Pluto/Venus stellium, which can help you stand up for yourself, especially in interpersonal relationships... but, since it's in Libra, the desire for diplomacy is strong, and being direct is probably not easy for you at all, and the risk of having your boundaries violated is great. You have to call in the power of Saturn--which is exalted in Libra, and powerful in your chart by virtue of being conjunct your sun. Somewhere in you, there's the power to set boundaries.

Your so right, ill update this thread in a little while. He's at my house again in the garden messing with the shed roof, ill really trying my hardest to pluck up the courage to tell him all this, like you said though my stellium in libra is not helpful. Ive got to say something tonight ive got to....ive been staying out of his way and have hardly uttered a word to him so far.

Osamenor

Staff member
Your so right, ill update this thread in a little while. He's at my house again in the garden messing with the shed roof, ill really trying my hardest to pluck up the courage to tell him all this, like you said though my stellium in libra is not helpful. Ive got to say something tonight ive got to....ive been staying out of his way and have hardly uttered a word to him so far.

Is there anyone else at your house besides you and him?

It's not safe to be alone with him. He's shown you that.

If you tell him off face to face, have a witness. Best to have witnesses in any case. Have at least one person present who you can trust to help protect you if need be.

If you are alone with him right now, best to change that as soon as possible. Is there anyone you could have come over? Or, even if they can't come over, anyone you can call? Arrange a safety call with?

Have you told anyone you know irl about this? If not, who could you tell?

Edited to add: if he's a friend of your family, it would be best to tell your family, unless you really can't count on them to believe you. Not that your family should be the only people you tell, but if they trust him, they need to know the truth.

Last edited:

Chrysalis

Ive finally told him and he's gone. Not sure how this is going to progress from here on.

I told him on my own, but i was stood at the backdoor with it open just incase, ive only told a friend about it, its through this friend how i met him as he's her mum/dads friend, and he used to be at her house sometimes fixing things for her, and id see him when i went over to see her, hence why i never at first read anything into him wanting to fix things for me.

I was just straight up with him, as i usually am with people, and told him how uncomfortable he made me feel when he said what he said, i told him it made me feel funny around him, told him that all these "gifts" are making me feel like i owe him something, i told him i went through abuse when younger and the way he went about saying what he said, made my past abuse come to the surface...which is exactly what it reminded me of.
I told him to stop with the gifts now, as i wouldnt be accepting anymore.

He said he liked to give people gifts, and he found me attractive, he apologized for what he said, he said once he started helping me with things he couldn't stop and wanted to do more. I mean even today he said he's brought me ice-cream to put in my new freezer, and was going to get me a large planet for the garden...he never ended up giving me the ice-cream, and i wouldn't have took it anyway.

God knows what hes gonna be thinking now, why do i feel a little bad for telling him, i shouldn't should i.

I just really hope and pray this is the end, i don't want anything happening months down the line.

Well here goes the venus/pluto opposition transit that was exact today, where they were both squaring my venus. It seems like this has been the case.

Oh and i recorded the conversation on my phone just incase.

Last edited:

Osamenor

Staff member
Ive finally told him and he's gone. Not sure how this is going to progress from here on.

I told him on my own, but i was stood at the backdoor with it open just incase, ive only told a friend about it, its through this friend how i met him as he's her mum/dads friend, and he used to be at her house sometimes fixing things for her, and id see him when i went over to see her, hence why i never at first read anything into him wanting to fix things for me.

I was just straight up with him, as i usually am with people, and told him how uncomfortable he made me feel when he said what he said, i told him it made me feel funny around him, told him that all these "gifts" are making me feel like i owe him something, i told him i went through abuse when younger and the way he went about saying what he said, made my past abuse come to the surface...which is exactly what it reminded me of.
I told him to stop with the gifts now, as i wouldnt be accepting anymore.
You go! :w00t::w00t:

He said he liked to give people gifts, and he found me attractive, he apologized for what he said, he said once he started helping me with things he couldn't stop and wanted to do more. I mean even today he said he's brought me ice-cream to put in my new freezer, and was going to get me a large planet for the garden...he never ended up giving me the ice-cream, and i wouldn't have took it anyway.
He likes to give attractive women gifts, at any rate. And he's shown you what he expected in return.

God knows what hes gonna be thinking now, why do i feel a little bad for telling him, i shouldn't should i.
That is a perfectly natural and normal way to feel. But at the end of the day, what he thinks doesn't matter. The important thing is you being safe.

I just really hope and pray this is the end, i don't want anything happening months down the line.
That's exactly why you should record everything, and get as many trusted witnesses as you can to what's going on. If anything does happen months down the line, the more evidence you have, and the more people there are who can back you up, the better protected you are. If nothing happens, at least you have the insurance. And if he leaves you alone but then you find out he's done this or worse to someone else, you'll have evidence that you can come forward with.

Well here goes the venus/pluto opposition transit that was exact today, where they were both squaring my venus. It seems like this has been the case.
And see what you did: you made the transit work in your favor. You got a challenge (square), and you met it in a way that empowers you.

Pluto stays in orb of any aspect it makes for a long time. If Pluto is squaring your Venus now, you've got Pluto square Venus energy in your life for a couple of years at least. This looks to me like a time when issues around boundaries, sexuality, and the abuse you've experienced are likely to surface. That's a window of opportunity for creating a better outcome.
Oh and i recorded the conversation on my phone just incase.
Smart.

unique_astrology

I lost internet service just as I was going to post the charts I had for January 1st. It was out from Tuesday AM until Friday PM.

The first is simply a transit chart showing the transiting Sun and Saturn to your natal Mars and progressed Sun.

The second is my progressed demi-anlunar chart for midnight, New Year's Eve, showing return midpoint of Saturn and Pluto on the Desc and your natal stellium on the chart's Nadir (a point exactly 90° from the Asc in space).

In the upper and lower right hand corners of the image are shown the MC and Desc of the chart for your present location. You can see you would have to move a considerable distance to have those points on the angles at or around that time. I doubt you could move far enough away to keep the chart's progressing angles from sweeping over those points.

But I like to believe that an assault could be avoided by taking precautions to avoid people and places likely to foster such. That may make for a disappointing (dull) New Year's.

Attachments

• C with Jan 1 transits.jpg
    C with Jan 1 transits.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 47
  • Chrysalis PDAL N. 2.jpg
    Chrysalis PDAL N. 2.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:

Chrysalis

I lost internet service just as I was going to post the charts I had for January 1st. It was out from Tuesday AM until Friday PM.

The first is simply a transit chart showing the transiting Sun and Saturn to your natal Mars and progressed Sun.

The second is my progressed demi-anlunar chart for midnight, New Year's Eve, showing return midpoint of Saturn and Pluto on the Desc and your natal stellium on the chart's Nadir (a point exactly 90° from the Asc in space).

In the upper and lower right hand corners of the image are shown the MC and Desc of the chart for your present location. You can see you would have to move a considerable distance to have those points on the angles at or around that time. I doubt you could move far enough away to keep the chart's progressing angles from sweeping over those points.

But I like to believe that an assault could be avoided by taking precautions to avoid people and places likely to foster such. That may make for a disappointing (dull) New Year's.

Is this Just Newyears eve/day i need to be cautious of, or Mid December also ? How long will these planets be in aspect for ?

I need to plan ahead about what i'm going to do/go, during these dates, to stay safe, so can you give me date/s from - to, that i need to be aware of.

I don't care how dull my Newyear is, as long as i'm still alive.

IleneK

Premium Member

U_A,
May I respectfully inquire, please, how do you see this transit specifically as an assault on the native by another person?
To me, this feels like an unnecessarily shocking interpretation of the symbolism of the planets involved. I wonder if you might to share your thinking as to why you would render this so unequivocally as an external assault rather than, say, an internal psychological realization or one of the other possible archetypal interpretations of the planetary combination involved here?
Thank you,

unique_astrology

A person's belief is something they apply to all circumstances of a similar nature. I merely stated mine and never stipulated that it was to apply to this case only nor that it applies to a strictly physical assault. For your own reasons you have chosen to go in a direction that was never stated.

Fight with somebody else. I will no longer make statements regarding my opinion of when, how long, or anything else regarding these transits at this time that nobody even recognized or deemed to point out before me.

Osamenor

Staff member
A person's belief is something they apply to all circumstances of a similar nature. I merely stated mine and never stipulated that it was to apply to this case only nor that it applies to a strictly physical assault. For your own reasons you have chosen to go in a direction that was never stated.

Fight with somebody else. I will no longer make statements regarding my opinion of when, how long, or anything else regarding these transits at this time that nobody even recognized or deemed to point out before me.

UA, you did, in fact, imply that Chrysalis was definitely going to experience an assault if she weren't careful. I can easily see how she, and others, interpreted that as a definitive statement. I interpreted it that way myself, in fact.

It's not helpful to tell someone they're in danger if you're not prepared to also tell them what kind of danger it is and what they can do to prevent or mitigate it. If you don't have that kind of detail, then all you're doing is scaring them.

Furthermore, IleneK merely asked you to explain why you thought this would likely be an assault--and you did use the word "assault." I also want to know why you think that. So, apparently, does Chrys.

Basic rule of academics and debate also applies here: if you're advancing an opinion, back it up with your reasons for having that opinion.

unique_astrology

Did the following imply that a physical encounter was to be expected?

# 10 - 06-05-2018, 07:13 PM
Osamenor

"It's not safe to be alone with him. He's shown you that."

"If you are alone with him right now, best to change that as soon as possible."

The above was posted 4 days before my questioned post but no question or comments regarding the inference or possible effects of the post was made as was done after my post which came after I had imparted my beliefs about both to the OP 4 days earlier. See the following quote directed to me.

# 15 - Today, 02:39 PM
IleneK

"May I respectfully inquire, please, how do you see this transit specifically as an assault on the native by another person?

To me, this feels like an unnecessarily shocking interpretation of the symbolism of the planets involved."

# 17 Today, 06:54 PM
Osamenor Senior Member, Moderator

Note: This post was made on June 9.

"UA, you did, in fact, imply that Chrysalis was definitely going to experience an assault if she weren't careful. I can easily see how she, and others, interpreted that as a definitive statement. I interpreted it that way myself, in fact."

"It's not helpful to tell someone they're in danger if you're not prepared to also tell them what kind of danger it is and what they can do to prevent or mitigate it. If you don't have that kind of detail, then all you're doing is scaring them."

You were not privy to correspondence between my self and the OP. I have the screenshots of it.

My first correspondence on June 5 to an inquiry by the OP. It is consistent with my belief that no astrologer can determine exactly how a transit will materialize and advice on what I believe is the best way to deal with difficult transits.

06-05-2018, 09:51 AM

"There is no way to determine exactly what a transit will bring. Think of multiple birth siblings (twins, triplets, etc). They will all have the same transits when one of them gets married or has a baby but the event only happens to one in most cases. Without knowledge of a person's likely involvement at a particular place and time an "in the ballpark" interpretation of an aspect is all that should be expected."

"The best way to deal with negative charts or aspects is to take safety measures like staying away from people and areas that would be considered dangerous by you."

And a follow up post to the OP in response to another inquiry with a reminder that some aspects pass without consequence.

06-05-2018, 11:03 AM

"He may not be involved with you in December. We just don't know."

"Like I said, use common sense to not put yourself in danger. You may be the best driver on the road but you do not control other drivers. Many aspects pass with no noticeable effects but better safe than sorry."

IleneK

Premium Member
Thank you for all this explanation. I still do not see that combination of contacts in question as unequivocally meaning danger, and that appears to have been your initial starting point? But I do understand how you were employing the OP's particular context and then the content of the delineation took shape more specifically from that.
I had and have no inclination to a fight with you; only to understand.
I appreciate your taking the time to help me understand your thinking.

sea_of_qi

Certainly, Jupiter can provide the power for bad things as much as good things depending on the situation and Jupiter's natal diginity and position. Jupiter can become an accidental malefic as Mars can become and accidental benefic.

The answers you are looking for will be clearer after you identify the relevant Time Lords (Planets given power for a time period according to a specific technique like Firdaria, Distribution, Profection etc.) for yourself and the other person. The most relevant transits are those of active Time Lords/Planets.