What romantically pleases someone with planets in Capricorn?

I met my boyfriend several weeks ago, and we are both head over heels for each other, not to mention extremely committed and already long-term oriented.

The only thing that worries me is...his Capricorn-dominated chart. I barely have any Earth influence in my natal chart, but he has Capricorn in Sun, Mercury, Venus, Mars, Uranus, AND Neptune.

He does have a Cancer Moon (which is conjunct my Sun), but I was worried that in the future, I won’t intuitively know how to make him as happy as he could be, say, with someone with more Earth in their chart.

With a Cancer Sun and Leo Venus, I know exactly what pleases me in a relationship: reassurance that my SO still likes me and finds me attractive, security in the relationship, an emotional connection, romance, and attention.

I have come in terms with this and I am more self-aware as a result (i.e. I don’t worry so much when he doesn’t text me back for a while). Overall, he definitely does all of the above and is very affectionate with me, even publically (which initially surprised me, but I think it’s because he has Sun conjunct Venus in his chart). Whatever the reason, he makes me a happy girl. :biggrin:

But...I want to know what pleases a Capricorn romantically. Are there certain things I can do that he’d appreciate? Are there certain things that I should avoid?

I was just curious about the little things that I can do to make him happy :)

Note: he doesn't know his birth time, but I have an very good feeling that his ascendant is in Aries.

Attachments

• Mine.jpg
    Mine.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 23
  • him.jpg
    him.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 23
  • Composite.jpg
    Composite.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 22
Last edited: