Career-wise, am I better off writing my book?

Desertgirl

I have been applying to jobs, but hitting dead ends. In the meantime, I've also been writing a book. I did an horary to see if I'm better off just focusing on the book for my career.

I am the Sun in the 7th house applying by sextile to the exalted Moon in the 9th and dominant Saturn in the 5th. My career is Venus (10th house), also in the 7th house.

I can't see any connection between a writing career and me. Help. Otherwise, it's back to the job applications. Thanks.

IMG_0663.jpg

Sunrise

I have been applying to jobs, but hitting dead ends. In the meantime, I've also been writing a book. I did an horary to see if I'm better off just focusing on the book for my career.

I am the Sun in the 7th house applying by sextile to the exalted Moon in the 9th and dominant Saturn in the 5th. My career is Venus (10th house), also in the 7th house.

I can't see any connection between a writing career and me. Help. Otherwise, it's back to the job applications. Thanks.

View attachment 73427

Desertgirl,
You as the sun in the 7th (strong enough by accidental forces), you love your work, your book (Jupiter your ruler), and the writing (Venus). You are very good at it (exaltation).

I want to ask if the book you are writing or in general your writings are about relationships, love, with a lot of imagination and romance ?????

Venus is also the Lady of your 10th house, the house of success and recognition. But also in general the index of your professional. That tells us that writing creation for you and recognition is an important part.

I think you need to be patient and continue to write and create. Recognition will come but not in an easy way.
Mars is the Lord of your 9th (the publications, the exterior of the publication), in there he "loves" Jupiter (your book, your creation.
Mars and Venus will meet soon.

Then I see the Moon, which illuminates the ninth house (superior knowledge), communication, distant journeys, editions, etc. It is strong that shows that the way you communicate is through your writing and so you externalize your own deep your own way.

This Moon through the ninth (editions, travel, relationship with a foreign world, etc.) will make a nice aspect with the Sun (you).
I think it can bring you money and not stop it. And Mercury will help in this.
Zeus (the money of others), in the fourth house (in your home), coming through your own creativity (5th), with your collaborations (7th) and your relationship with the abroad, the editions etc. (9th ).
All planets work together in one way.
Saturn in the 5th may show delays and some obstacles, but I think that's what these things are.
keep going and good luck

Desertgirl

Sunrise, thank you so much for your thoughtful and detailed feedback. You painted an interesting picture for me, and I appreciate it.

Writing is my strong suit. As far as the book, it is not romantic...but it is fiction. It definitely is a stretch of the imagination, and there's a lot of history, religion and science in it.

Thank you!

Sunrise

Sunrise, thank you so much for your thoughtful and detailed feedback. You painted an interesting picture for me, and I appreciate it.

Writing is my strong suit. As far as the book, it is not romantic...but it is fiction. It definitely is a stretch of the imagination, and there's a lot of history, religion and science in it.

Thank you!

Yes, writing is your strong part... The chart says that... Not me����
Good luck my friend