will john get the financial promotion

Deirdre

https://s24.postimg.org/mkdwxkjxx/C_Data_Users_Def_Apps_App_Data_INTERNETEXPLORER_T.gif

hi.

my partner was promised a promotion.last year his boss said yes but till now...nothing happened.
in the meanwhile my partner had some arguments in the team cause hes supposed to work as a team leader and its supposed to have a higher level to do so.

so my question is if hes going to finally be raised in level & financially- promoted.

as im asking for him - partner- i have to see him as the 7th ruler? And then turn the chart.
career then is seen by ic ruler - mars.

so hes jupiter and the question career is mars.

there is an oposittion in 7 degree. So is it yes?

i went searching and seems mars is in terms, & my partner - jupiter - is in face so is it stronger ?

jup is sq by moon ...square is obstacle?
also he has a bunch of planets in his house..is he confused?

Last edited:

renjer

Your partner is Jupiter (rx) and the promotion is Mars. Unfortunately the aspect doesn't perfect so imo your partner doesn't receive the promotion.

renjer

From my readings, to actually get a desired outcome, the aspect needs to perfect before anything will happen. We can even calculate the time it takes to perfect too.

In this case, Jupiter (rx) moves away from Mars (promotion). There is no way the aspect will perfect in the next couple of degrees.

Deirdre

thank u for your answer.

it was expectable not to receive due ti the boss having other people who are " friends" to receive it.

blessings