Does he want a romantic relationship with me?

filleaspirant

I've been hearing conflicting things regarding this old friend of mine... I'll try to shorten this story as much as possible. :wink:

He's actually better friends with my cousin and they hang out all the time. I'm better friends with my cousin's girlfriend, and she's the one that's got me so obssessed.

I went to high school with this guy nine years ago. I crushed on him the first three years, then moved on when I finally approached him and he turned me down. My ego was a little bruised but our friendship prevailed.

Earlier this year, my cousin's girlfriend blurts out that he always talks about me when she's around and that the fondness comes out even stronger when he's drunk. Just hearing that got me back to where I thought I'd never visit again. I blame our synastry's Pluto-Venus tight square for this. I danced around this info for a bit but did eventually approach him about it, joking that he loves me and all he said was "maybe!!" :unsure:

I sat through a tarot quick reading and the cards said that "It does look like feelings will/have been developing. He comes to me as the guarded-observant-take-it-nice-n-slow-type and you'll benefit greatly from it. He's studying you and the best way to love you. The last card indicates you realizing the wait was well worth it." I was honestly expectating something along the lines of "he likes you as a friend", so I've been going bat-sh*t crazy over it, lol.

I've been trying to read this myself, but I'm too invested in it to be unbiased and objetive... HELP! :pouty:

Thanks!

gWVTrQB.png

Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
Please, I'll be satisfied with just a yes or no...

It looks to me like you may welcome a romantic relationship with him. This is because he/Sun in the sign in which you/Saturn exalt.
I do not see the same in him because the reception is not mutual.

filleaspirant

Thank you, IleneK!

I most certainly would welcome it. :biggrin: Unfortunately he doesn't, at least not for the near future... bummer!

POF being in House 11 means we'll be remaining as friends, right? Oh well. :wink:

IleneK

Premium Member
Thank you, IleneK!

I most certainly would welcome it. :biggrin: Unfortunately he doesn't, at least not for the near future... bummer!

POF being in House 11 means we'll be remaining as friends, right? Oh well. :wink:

I must confess that I don't do much with the Lots, though other respected members here on the forum do, so I am not able to interpret that for you.

rafaella

Sun, exalting Saturn. I'd say he is absolutely crazy about you! He has got rose-colored glasses on and everything is nice and pretty and dreamy. I think with exaltation he perhaps puts you on a pedestal, which may come crashing down when reality kicks in.

You on the other hand has true feeling for him, Moon in Leo and you are on the last rope trying to move forward. Moon will change signs soon into Virgo. There is no aspect between Moon and Sun or Sun and Saturn, so I doubt there is anything that will develop.

Your emotional and your mental side don't see eye to eye ad there is negative reception between Saturn and Moon, so I think the fact that you like him has made this mental side of you to try be logical and push the emotional side away and vice versa. This is interesting.

So I do think he would like something to develop, but whether it will, right not perhaps not.

cheers :)

filleaspirant

Sun, exalting Saturn. I'd say he is absolutely crazy about you! He has got rose-colored glasses on and everything is nice and pretty and dreamy. I think with exaltation he perhaps puts you on a pedestal, which may come crashing down when reality kicks in.
I don't know so much about him being crazy about me... :tongue: He does like to test my morals and views from time to time, though. I think I'm still on that pedestal, but I sure will fall off it one of these days.

You on the other hand has true feeling for him, Moon in Leo and you are on the last rope trying to move forward. Moon will change signs soon into Virgo. There is no aspect between Moon and Sun or Sun and Saturn, so I doubt there is anything that will develop.
I'm getting quite resigned that nothing will come out of it, at the least for the time being, and yes, I am at the end of my patience, so to speak. I did ask the question because if it was a yes, I'd approach him, but if it was a no, I'd let things rest and go back to my usual focus and what I should be working on and stressing over.

Your emotional and your mental side don't see eye to eye ad there is negative reception between Saturn and Moon, so I think the fact that you like him has made this mental side of you to try be logical and push the emotional side away and vice versa. This is interesting.
Wow. I'm a bit speechless, sorry. Indeed, either guessing or knowing that he's not interested like I am has made me kind of intellectualize my feelings and push the certain heartbreak I'll feel if I let emotions take over. See? I can even talk about it. :cool: I think it's the Virgo :sun: - Aqua :moon: side of me coming through to rescue my Leo :venus: 's wounded pride. Might also be that Libra :mercury: working its magic. :lol:

I'll keep you guys updated on it, don't worry.