Relationships at Capricorn last degrees

hlopse

Hello!

I am so sick of that natal Saturn on my DSC and Retro Venus curse over my relationships in this life. ;D

So..
WHEN I will finally meet someone who is interested in something serious with me?

With all that action going on over my Moon Mercury conjunction in 7th and literally nothing is happening.. I haven't even have any guy to talk with this year. :unsure:

Last I was kinda "seeing" [sleeping around] with someone 2019 September-December.(Saturn was transiting my DSC then; and also sextile to DSC from Neptune) But it was complete, boring sh*t, I was not even interested in him and should have ended it after the second date. :sad:
And before that I literally didn't have anyone since Pluto walked away from my DSC in 2017. (I got too traumatized from that relationship)

Those planets are ******* me up so much, I already feel totally hopeless and have lost all hope that I will ever meet someone who will be interested in me. :andy: :andy:
And at the same time I feel like there is nothing else I care about right now, haha. I think I will end up in mental hospital with that Capricorn Stellium. :lol:

Attachments

• karte.jpg
    karte.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 24