My music career

megg

Hello :)
Right now I'm working on my music career, and I'm intrigued of what in my chart has possibly pushed me forward to doing this and what placements have given me the interest in music. Also wondering if there's any placements that have given me a possibly musical talent or if I will have success in a music career?
My astrology skills aren't that advanced, I do only know the basics, and a placement on my chart that I really know of that could have something to do with this could be my Pisces mid heaven? I'm not too sure!
I would greatly appreciate it if somebody could help me interpret it.
Thank you!!
image.gif

Last edited:

Kitchy

Banned
Hello -

Your 2nd house Moon is challenged greatly - but in good relationship to Pluto and Chiron.

Music is healing.

Forge forward and look to 6th and 12th and 10th for tides that will flow or screech through transit.

Go under the wave and come out on top.

Maybe age-ed for you but still pertinent - Song for the Siren

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFWKJ2FUiAQ

Last edited:

waybread

Just a few more questions: You've given your birth time as 14:00. Is this accurate or a rounded estimate? I ask because it will affect the houses. And just to confirm, you were born in 2001? We do get younger people here occasionally, but most are older.

As-is, I'd look at your "talent triangle" involving Neptune, Venus, and Jupiter. You probably have a rich imagination.

megg

Just a few more questions: You've given your birth time as 14:00. Is this accurate or a rounded estimate? I ask because it will affect the houses. And just to confirm, you were born in 2001? We do get younger people here occasionally, but most are older.

As-is, I'd look at your "talent triangle" involving Neptune, Venus, and Jupiter. You probably have a rich imagination.

Hey, I do not know the exact time I was born, but I've asked both my parents and they said it was definitely around 2 pm, not much later and not much earlier than that. And yes I was born in 2001 :)

StillOne

Hello :)
Right now I'm working on my music career, and I'm intrigued of what in my chart has possibly pushed me forward to doing this and what placements have given me the interest in music.
View attachment 57508

Most definitely. You should pursue music. There's much testament in your chart for it.

Moon in Leo wants to shine. As Waybread mentioned you have a talent triangle with Venus as the apex in your 10th house. Aries Venus is ruled by Mars in the 5th house and they trine. North Node conjunct your ascendant in cancer may involve an emotive musical performance/direction.

megg

Most definitely. You should pursue music. There's much testament in your chart for it.

Moon in Leo wants to shine. As Waybread mentioned you have a talent triangle with Venus as the apex in your 10th house. Aries Venus is ruled by Mars in the 5th house and they trine. North Node conjunct your ascendant in cancer may involve an emotive musical performance/direction.

Oh, that's great! Thank you very much. :)

muchacho

Hey, I do not know the exact time I was born, but I've asked both my parents and they said it was definitely around 2 pm, not much later and not much earlier than that. And yes I was born in 2001 :)
Assuming your birth time is correct, this looks good, Moon as ruler of 1st in Leo, Venus in the 10th, Sun with Uranus and Neptune... that's the chart of an artist/performer.