Anything interesting about my chart?

Trish05

Could you please tell me if you find anything interesting about my chart? Would like to understand it better. Please tell me both the negatives and positives. Thank you in advance for your help! :)

Last edited:

kaminari

Hello!

What's interesting to me is your nodes in intercepted signs. The North node in the 2nd house: issues of self-worth, needing to find ways to create things of value, that have a sense of value to you, and breaking the tendency to crisis, requiring the support of others, worried about what others think and value. The intercepted signs mean that this part of your chart (the Aquarius/Leo signs and 2nd/8th houses) are hard to access.

So looking at the 5th/11th houses, these are the duplicated signs and a way to deal with the problems of the intercepted signs. The Moon trine Uranus stands out. The Moon is also squaring the nodes. The attraction to the unusual, a creative spirit, will lead the way.

And Pluto in the 11th. Need to know what values you identify with or you can be influenced easily by someone else's. Realizing your role in society will be transformative. But balancing the importance of taking lots of advice but only listening to your own is key.

Kaminari

Trish05

Thank you for taking the time and read my chart. :) It was interesting what you two wrote and also very true. The more I learn about myself, the more I can deal with those things you mentioned, Kaminari.
Any more opinions/information
would be appreciated. :)

Strong exalted Taurus moon :)
Best possible placement for the moon to be, stable, levelheaded, not too deep in your feelings but incredibly sensitive to others emotions.

Strong exalted Cancer Jupiter, the placement of luck and expansion.

Looking at your chart is almost a mirror of my own, i'm also Exalted Moon and Jupiter, you have a nice chart :)

Trish05

Strong exalted Taurus moon :)
Best possible placement for the moon to be, stable, levelheaded, not too deep in your feelings but incredibly sensitive to others emotions.

Strong exalted Cancer Jupiter, the placement of luck and expansion.

Looking at your chart is almost a mirror of my own, i'm also Exalted Moon and Jupiter, you have a nice chart :)

Thank you for your reply also for the kind words. :)
By 'not too deep in your feelings' you meant that Taurus Moon doesn't want to lost in the fellings because he/she needs to be stable, levelheaded? Even though Taurus Moon is very emotional you can't always see it.

Thank you for your reply also for the kind words. :)
By 'not too deep in your feelings' you meant that Taurus Moon doesn't want to lost in the fellings because he/she needs to be stable, levelheaded? Even though Taurus Moon is very emotional you can't always see it.

My moon helps my Watery sun a lot :)

Could someone please explain me what does Moon conjuct Mercury mean in my chart? Any help would be appreciated.

Moon conjunct Mercury can be very naughty or very nice, this is the trickster we are talking about after all. At best, the combination of logic and intuition gives great common sense. A lot depends on the house placement, sign and the fixed star these are on because this is a shape-shifting combo. If the chart as a whole has a lunar feel then rapid mood swings and a whimsical thought process will prevail. The subject might find it hard to get to the point, but be very smart at observing the small details of every day life. If the subject is more of a Mercurial, logical nature, then the Moon will do a great job of adding empathy and soften the tendency to Nerd-out. These people should be clever at spinning a yarn, and Mercury/Moon serves comedians very well, since much comedy is based on truthful observations of everyday human habits.

Float Like A Butterfly…

The conjunction can work as a hard aspect and the Moon with Mercury makes for quite an odd fit since the Moon can be quite clingy and nostalgic while Mercury is flighty and ever youthful. What they both share though is the tendency to meander through life and change with the tides. In a very mutable chart this might be a person who finds it hard to stick at anything and is given to fads. At worst this person can be a cheat and someone that you couldn’t trust as far as you could throw them.

The archetype has the feel of the magician about it. Thoughts are things and this person could conjure themselves up a beautiful domestic arrangement if they can focus on their dreams for long enough. A Mercurial flavoured Moon gives a great sense of humour, charm and instinctive timing. Actors do well with this aspect and it can make a person a great mimic.

This person also loves to chat, chat, chat! They need to talk about their feelings, family, day-to-day life to anyone that will listen, it is often hard to get a word in edgeways. They are great entertainers though, so if you invite them to your dinner party you know your guests won’t get bored! They can also be great campaigners, speaking out on behalf of the general public. There is also something very childlike and naive about them, as parents they often act more like a sibling to their child.

Moon Conjunct Mercury Natives

Muhammad Ali is a great example of the super-planet created by this conjunction. Ali was very vocal in his objection to the Vietnam war, the boxing champion was stripped of his title for draft evasion. Ali had a unique style of boxing for a heavy weight. He did not carry his hands high to protect his face, instead he relied on quicksilver fancy footwork to avoid punches. The man describes this manner beautifully in his most famous phrase. ‘Float like a butterfly, sting like a Bee’. Very Mercurial. He also used the power of words to intimidate his opponents with his ‘trash talk’. Ali was famous for his pre-match hype in which he cleverly used rhymes to stir up the crowd in his favour.

Trish05

CancerEvolve, thank you for your reply! :) It was a very interesting read.

Hi,

Poorly placed Venus in Aries - problems in career life. How is your career? Some feedback from your side would be good too.

Hello,
Thank you for your reply as well! :) To be honest, I'm 27 but still trying to find myself and sometimes I feel lost... Sometimes don't know what to do what I really am. I don't think I have a career - I have been doing jobs which I hate (administration, contracting etc.) I am trying to find myself, though. :) For some people it is easy to achieve what they want for me it has never been easy.

Last edited:

aquarius7000

Yes, with a weak Venus (ruler of your MC), and Saturn in a square to it, you will need to put in a lot of effort in your career life. However, your Saturn is strong, so you can do it. With Moon-Merc. conjunct, you might like to write or something towards music/ interior decoration - something where some creativity and aesthetics are involved.