Struggling emotionally - doomed forever?

Trish05

Sorry for making another thread so soon but I would like to ask for help since I'm struggling emotionally right now. I will turn 28 years old and the thing is I have never been in a loving relationship.

Although this week I had a date with a very nice, kind guy. We had been talking for hours and I thought we had fun, however, yesterday he told me I seemed to be emotionally cold and he felt like I was keeping my distance all along. Actually, my problem is not that I was into him and he broke my heart - because I knew he was not "the him" for me. What makes me sad is that he's not the first guy who told me these things. To tell you the truth, sometimes I really feel like an old lady and think I will never be in love. People around me seem so happy. Every time someone asks me If I have a boyfriend I feel so embarrassed and don't know what to say since my answer is always the same.

My questions are: Is it in my chart? Am I not capable of love and a relationship? I really want to experience these things, though...

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:

blackbery

Read up all you can about your Venus/Saturn square. It is a very complex aspect. Here is just one link for you to start. If you go to youtube you will find helpful videos about this to help you grow emotionally, learn to love yourself and find love when you are mature enough.

You put up walls and appear cold but that is not the case.

Sometimes, you may set yourself up for failure by setting impossibility high standards. Traditionally this aspect is said to denote disappointments in love. This may come from limiting your choices so much that it becomes impossible to find someone to meet your requirements. A long check-list of ‘they must be like this…’ leaves no room to bring the right person to you. Plus the check-list itself may be faulty, built upon your own fears and limitations. In a similar vein, your standards may be as low as your self esteem, accepting someone because anyone is better than no one. Venus and Saturn may be so concerned with ’til death do us part’ that it’s hard to get a relationship off the ground. Maybe you take relationships too seriously and forget how to just have fun.

https://www.leahwhitehorse.com/2014/08/26/natal-aspects-venus-square-saturn/