Saturn square Neptune....is this always bad?

ukdesifem

I have Saturn square Neptune, and I've read it means a native reckons they make "false comparisons" with others.

I don't like to compare, but then I reckon that everybody else got life knowledge and I didn't. it's like I feel there is some conspiracy or plot to deny me, and only "the worthy" people get access to this.

How can I get over this square?

Lin

I couldn't say what this means in your life without seeing your chart. If this is a transit you're talking about that, you'd have to include the transits on the chart.
LIN

Calvinsmom

Hi, I have Aquarius Saturn in my 8th house squaring my Scorpio Neptune at the end of house 5, so I understand your angst. Neptune is the apex of a T Square in my chart, Saturn opposes my Sun and Neptune squares my Sun!

Yes, I absolutely do have an inferiority complex but I have learned to accept it and not take it so personally anymore. I have learned to be grateful for my blessings, for which I have many.

One of the best ways to nurture your pain is to reach out to others who do care about you. If you accept that in this life, you will never perceive things as fair or just, but you are a human and there are others who will accept you in your life. Those are the people who matter. You will never be able to change anyone but yourself. You must learn to be your own best friend and to treat yourself with consideration and respect.

If you are not getting the consideration and respect you desire from other people, seek out social settings and social groups where you can relate to other sensitive souls on a more caring level. Accept that you will never probably feel whole or justly accepted by the world. Be grateful for that one friend or that one blessing you have in your life that you really appreciate.

I'm here, I understand and I care. Hope you feel better, I feel helpless and disregarded as well. I too have trouble not feeling heard or validated. I too am not nearly as grateful or appreciative of the good in my life.

ukdesifem

I couldn't say what this means in your life without seeing your chart. If this is a transit you're talking about that, you'd have to include the transits on the chart.
LIN

i've attached it.

Attachments

• natalchart.jpg
    natalchart.jpg
    127.7 KB · Views: 37

ukdesifem

Hi, I have Aquarius Saturn in my 8th house squaring my Scorpio Neptune at the end of house 5, so I understand your angst. Neptune is the apex of a T Square in my chart, Saturn opposes my Sun and Neptune squares my Sun!

Yes, I absolutely do have an inferiority complex but I have learned to accept it and not take it so personally anymore. I have learned to be grateful for my blessings, for which I have many.

One of the best ways to nurture your pain is to reach out to others who do care about you. If you accept that in this life, you will never perceive things as fair or just, but you are a human and there are others who will accept you in your life. Those are the people who matter. You will never be able to change anyone but yourself. You must learn to be your own best friend and to treat yourself with consideration and respect.

If you are not getting the consideration and respect you desire from other people, seek out social settings and social groups where you can relate to other sensitive souls on a more caring level. Accept that you will never probably feel whole or justly accepted by the world. Be grateful for that one friend or that one blessing you have in your life that you really appreciate.

I'm here, I understand and I care. Hope you feel better, I feel helpless and disregarded as well. I too have trouble not feeling heard or validated. I too am not nearly as grateful or appreciative of the good in my life.

Yes, I know nobody has to give others' their time or attention. However, I am coming to accept that feeling others have the breaks and I don't. I think it's normal, since yes the world isn't always fair.

Shanti

You probably have to probe some into the reason that underlies these feelings.
As Saturn and neptune is involved in the parental axis, it may be from parental influences. Maybe a weak parent that you have internalised in some way. Recognising that these feelings are not really who you are at the core may help.

Your core are Always ok anyway.

(I have the same aspect but with neptune on IC squaring Saturn in 6th house btw).

Lin

C, (op)

I have a question for YOU. Please describe your most personal identity. Use as many words, descriptives and metaphors as necessary.
LIN

Lin

My question wasn't designed to give ME more information....but to give YOU more information. Saturn on the 4th house cusp is really difficult for being able to easily access your innermost identity. Neptune square only confuses the issue and makes it difficult to
"see" and "feel" the real you. So....I was trying to help you.
But MY telling you the answer to your question is not the same as your discovering it for yourself.
But...it's up to you,
LIN

Claire19

You must post your entire chart for anyone to really help you with this. Anonymise it and load it here if you wish. The squares are there to be overcome and are the source of our greatest growth. Things are as bad as you perceive them to be, or not.

ukdesifem

My question wasn't designed to give ME more information....but to give YOU more information. Saturn on the 4th house cusp is really difficult for being able to easily access your innermost identity. Neptune square only confuses the issue and makes it difficult to
"see" and "feel" the real you. So....I was trying to help you.
But MY telling you the answer to your question is not the same as your discovering it for yourself.
But...it's up to you,
LIN

I didn't understand your question. But I would say from my chart my hemispheres, planets, and elements/qualities are accurate. I am a strong-willed, proud and determined person, with strong emotions, ambition, and ingenuity. I like to think outside the box a lot, and hate monotony. I like change in personal, social and societal terms. I would also say I come across as reserved, and surprise people when I tell them what's what and defend myself (Leo Moon in action...)

I'd also say I like social topics a lot, including many social sciences, and I'm attracted to people in platonic and romantic terms who are studious, inquisitive and articulate. I also like to see the bigger picture in life, and like to read about politics, economics, psychology, philosophy, history, anthropology, well anything to do with humans.

Last edited:

ukdesifem

You must post your entire chart for anyone to really help you with this. Anonymise it and load it here if you wish. The squares are there to be overcome and are the source of our greatest growth. Things are as bad as you perceive them to be, or not.

I have attached my chart.

Attachments

• chart.JPG
    chart.JPG
    66.1 KB · Views: 24

Therese

I also have Saturn square Neptune, and it has played out very differently for me than for you.

I rarely compare myself with others. I realized quite early on that somehow I am put together in a very different way than I was told I should be, and then all these comparisons, at schools and competitions and stuff, well, it felt like people were cutting off bits and pieces of themselves and others so that they could "compare" them, it felt bizarre, cruel, even....it didn't feel like they were comparing a real person with another one, it felt more like they were comparing stuff that existed only in their own heads. I didn't see the point. But then, I've always been "strange" and sometimes even "disturbing" (five-planet stellium in Scorpio in the intercepted fourth house, involving Sun, Uranus, Mercury, Venus rx and Mars).

Lin is right to ask about how you'd describe your identity, your Saturn is at your IC, and Neptune is in the 6th, maybe it is by comparing yourself to others that you hope to learn who you are? Saturn rules your seventh house (and 8th and 9th). His only major aspects are this square with Neptune and a sextile with Uranus. His ruler is Mercury, conjunct the Moon in the second house. Also, the Sun is the final dispositor of your chart, everything is about the Sun and what he signifies. Mars in Cancer is rising, I would also be interested in that square with Pluto, if I were you (and Pluto is also in the fourth house). And so on.

I don't think that one single aspect is responsible for the specific ways anything can manifest in a person, you have to look at the whole chart to have an idea.

In my case, for example, Saturn in Virgo is conjunct my Moon in the second house, Saturn rules the 6th and the 7th, Moon rules the 12th. Saturn is square Neptune in the fifth and Moon is square Mars in the fourth and semi-square Pluto in the third. Mars is final dispositor of my chart, part and ruler of the five planet stellium. I've had dog phobia all my life, quite a bad one.

ukdesifem

I also have Saturn square Neptune, and it has played out very differently for me than for you.

I rarely compare myself with others. I realized quite early on that somehow I am put together in a very different way than I was told I should be, and then all these comparisons, at schools and competitions and stuff, well, it felt like people were cutting off bits and pieces of themselves and others so that they could "compare" them, it felt bizarre, cruel, even....it didn't feel like they were comparing a real person with another one, it felt more like they were comparing stuff that existed only in their own heads. I didn't see the point. But then, I've always been "strange" and sometimes even "disturbing" (five-planet stellium in Scorpio in the intercepted fourth house, involving Sun, Uranus, Mercury, Venus rx and Mars).

Lin is right to ask about how you'd describe your identity, your Saturn is at your IC, and Neptune is in the 6th, maybe it is by comparing yourself to others that you hope to learn who you are? Saturn rules your seventh house (and 8th and 9th). His only major aspects are this square with Neptune and a sextile with Uranus. His ruler is Mercury, conjunct the Moon in the second house. Also, the Sun is the final dispositor of your chart, everything is about the Sun and what he signifies. Mars in Cancer is rising, I would also be interested in that square with Pluto, if I were you (and Pluto is also in the fourth house). And so on.

I don't think that one single aspect is responsible for the specific ways anything can manifest in a person, you have to look at the whole chart to have an idea.

In my case, for example, Saturn in Virgo is conjunct my Moon in the second house, Saturn rules the 6th and the 7th, Moon rules the 12th. Saturn is square Neptune in the fifth and Moon is square Mars in the fourth and semi-square Pluto in the third. Mars is final dispositor of my chart, part and ruler of the five planet stellium. I've had dog phobia all my life, quite a bad one.

Thanks for your reply. You're right, no one aspect can tell a complete story.

Lin

You have some difficult squares with the heavier planets, but the Saturn issue can make you feel lonely....but also that Saturn, with the square, can keep people away. This is unconscious and not your fault. It's about the family dynamic as a child.
You may seem difficult to get close to. And this is sad because of your Leo... which is naturally creative, loving, expressive, and basically wonderful (I know because I too am a Leo.)
So anything that debilitates or restricts the Leo energy is disheartening...lliterally...as Leo rules the heart.
LIN

ukdesifem

You have some difficult squares with the heavier planets, but the Saturn issue can make you feel lonely....but also that Saturn, with the square, can keep people away. This is unconscious and not your fault. It's about the family dynamic as a child.
You may seem difficult to get close to. And this is sad because of your Leo... which is naturally creative, loving, expressive, and basically wonderful (I know because I too am a Leo.)
So anything that debilitates or restricts the Leo energy is disheartening...lliterally...as Leo rules the heart.
LIN

I think my Merc/Venus Uranus squares are a factor, but I guess it's something to overcome.