Acupuncture

retinoid

I had my first experience with Acupuncture today. It was totally insane. I basically blacked out for an hour and had a very intense visual trip. Afterward I felt extremely calm, like I took some drugs or something. My body felt very light and I just felt 'better'...also saw some disturbing negative influences personified in my mind :(...in any case, it was insane. Wonder what those needles 'contained' :tongue: Anyone else had crazy experiences with Acupuncture?

infinitenowhere

No worries! You're just clearing old karmic blockages since duality and time(the illusion of it) is speeding up. Old emotional blockages can be stored in the inner thighs (predominantly) and other parts of the human body. Acupuncture targets specific points in the body that cause the flow of Qi to expand in a way that speeds up the process of getting better by making you feel worse. Eastern ways are much different, but more effective in getting you better faster. Western medicine usually sugar coats it and makes you feel better instantly but makes you by their product more(profit). Eastern gets you better faster but makes you feel worse along the way(usuallydetox). Releasing the flow more. Allowing the immune system to function more without repressing it then waiting for it to get better. A mix of both usually works well (integrative) because the open mindedness of the practice.

retinoid

No worries! You're just clearing old karmic blockages since duality and time(the illusion of it) is speeding up. Old emotional blockages can be stored in the inner thighs (predominantly) and other parts of the human body. Acupuncture targets specific points in the body that cause the flow of Qi to expand in a way that speeds up the process of getting better by making you feel worse. Eastern ways are much different, but more effective in getting you better faster. Western medicine usually sugar coats it and makes you feel better instantly but makes you by their product more(profit). Eastern gets you better faster but makes you feel worse along the way(usuallydetox). Releasing the flow more. Allowing the immune system to function more without repressing it then waiting for it to get better. A mix of both usually works well (integrative) because the open mindedness of the practice.

In my head I asked, not consciously, why if I am here to help others did I suffer so much scarring me? And the answer was, "how can you help others if you never suffered?"...

why is there suffering?
so we choose not to suffer.

retinoid

what world would be separate from god? ..another god?

I don't look at god as being a 'being'...it is like you are a rain drop asking how it is separate from the ocean. You are made up of the ocean and the ocean is made up of you.

You cannot know if you exist if you can't see your reflection. But then again, I do not know the mysteries of the universe unfortunately and I don't believe you can find them through intellect alone.

Prominent

I don't look at god as being a 'being'
But yet you use verbs in relation to god. If you're using verbs to describe god, then you suggest god is a being.

...it is like you are a rain drop asking how it is separate from the ocean. You are made up of the ocean and the ocean is made up of you.
What are you trying to say?

You cannot know if you exist if you can't see your reflection. But then again, I do not know the mysteries of the universe unfortunately and I don't believe you can find them through intellect alone.
Who is suggesting you are only using your intellect?

retinoid

But yet you use verbs in relation to god. If you're using verbs to describe god, then you suggest god is a being.

If I wanted to discuss god/the source/whatever, then I would simply be silent. But then we wouldn't be conversing. So indeed we have to put what is wordless in words.

What are you trying to say?

I am trying to say that you and I are the same. Made up of the same atoms that make up other humans and animals. Even trees and stars and galaxies and...everything. God is 'that which is'...it cannot be explained but perhaps we can glimpse it through this thought which is why I love compassion so much.

Who is suggesting you are only using your intellect?
Discussing and debating is usually using intellect. The most profound experiences occur when I am not thinking.

Prominent

If I wanted to discuss god/the source/whatever, then I would simply be silent. But then we wouldn't be conversing. So indeed we have to put what is wordless in words.
So you're saying that god isn't wordless basically.

I am trying to say that you and I are the same. Made up of the same atoms that make up other humans and animals. Even trees and stars and galaxies and...everything. God is 'that which is'...it cannot be explained but perhaps we can glimpse it through this thought which is why I love compassion so much.
I am like you, but we are not the same. On the contrary- my atoms have gone through different journeys to culminate with my unique viewpoint. To suggest that we are the same is hateful to everything I have done. You should understand this so you can be more compassionate if you want to be more compassionate.

Discussing and debating is usually using intellect. The most profound experiences occur when I am not thinking.
What happens when you aren't thinking? When I am not thinking I am instead listening. Are you listening, or just believing that discussion is only about conveying your thoughts? I'm being a bit sarcastic here to make a point about how you can be more clear.

retinoid

I am like you, but we are not the same. On the contrary- my atoms have gone through different journeys to culminate with my unique viewpoint. To suggest that we are the same is hateful to everything I have done. You should understand this so you can be more compassionate if you want to be more compassionate.

Okay yes you are right I don't know everything you know perhaps but what is it that you know that I do not? I don't value experiences or words or books for instance as they all lead up to attaining wisdom. Which is the same for all.

Prominent

Okay yes you are right I don't know everything you know perhaps but what is it that you know that I do not?
It's not the point to know everything I know, because then you wouldn't be yourself. You just have to use what you've got/are getting- whether that is an interest in one thing or another, to be yourself no matter how you become. That's how I see it anyways.

I don't value experiences or words or books for instance as they all lead up to attaining wisdom. Which is the same for all.
If wisdom is the same for all, then it technically is nowhere, so if you truly want that then you have to go nowhere. You'll have to close yourself off from anything that tells you otherwise. The fact that you are doing stuff suggests that you do value instances that lead up to attaining wisdom, and if that is the case then you care for things that aren't wise. Saying that you don't value experiences is a false claim, or a lie, which portrays yourself as unwise. Which is totally fine- there are different levels.

retinoid

It's not the point to know everything I know, because then you wouldn't be yourself. You just have to use what you've got/are getting- whether that is an interest in one thing or another, to be yourself no matter how you become. That's how I see it anyways.

Yes we should all appreciate each other for our gifts.

If wisdom is the same for all, then it technically is nowhere, so if you truly want that then you have to go nowhere. You'll have to close yourself off from anything that tells you otherwise. The fact that you are doing stuff suggests that you do value instances that lead up to attaining wisdom, and if that is the case then you care for things that aren't wise. Saying that you don't value experiences is a false claim, or a lie, which portrays yourself as unwise. Which is totally fine- there are different levels.

See my belief is that nowhere is where we want to go. That is from which everything was. No time, no being, no beginning and no ending...most of the universe is 'nothing' in fact over 90% is empty space. The search for 'something' or the search for 'going somewhere' isn't the objective. In fact our whole society is based on finding something to bring 'happiness and peace'...instead it just breeds disappointment.

Prominent

I agree to a certain extent.
I feel as if you still associate nothing as being completely separate from everything. Based on what I know, I feel that everything is the doing of nothing. But it is doing because nothing wants to.

retinoid

I agree to a certain extent.
I feel as if you still associate nothing as being completely separate from everything. Based on what I know, I feel that everything is the doing of nothing. But it is doing because nothing wants to.

PROMINENT I tend to agree totally in fact. I think in some way the 'whatever' did want to.

JasonLA

Part of acupuncture is theorized by Chinese 5 element (gold, wood, water, fire, and earth) theory. Most of Chinese astrology were also based on 5 this theory.

Prominent

PROMINENT I tend to agree totally in fact. I think in some way the 'whatever' did want to.
I had to think that over a few times, but I think it makes sense now.
I'd like to think that the 'whatever' is still here though- and that it is also 'factual' when you are able to connect through to it (understand the story involved). It becomes invoked within you or something..