Could some one read this chart please.....

JUPITERASC

Hello, Since few years looking for better job..but no result ...present job is in un-certianity.
financially hand to mouth position.
looking for stability as well growth in career and life.
ever in future expect better job with some how better salary in future.
27/02/1972-11-24a.m-guntur-andhra pradesh.
thanks,
pd

hello msrhprasad, a good idea is if you could attach your natal chart and here is how to do that http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12126 where you can choose Vedic by clicking on extended chart selection and then choosing Whole Sign Houses from the selection then choosing Hindu/Lahiri geocentric (Sidereal) which is adjacent to where it says Zodiac just below House Systems :smile:

Of course they will not bother you because you are mad media material. And this body is a demonic form of development. kind of like a man on the external form, but not as the soul. You are not even people, but astrology is a science of fate has been given to man.
I told you that India has fallen into the mind of material, and you as a lower form of development, will not do even the Kabbalah. The evolution of your species is not yet left the development of matriarchy., Your gods have material levels of development, rather than those that were used in India, as the transition from matriarchy to the level of patriarchy. Spiritual India is no more.
Here you are wearing and codes of lower material beings. He gypsy Chandan already above you is in the chain of spiritual Darwinism. You time to isolate them as isolated your spiritual ancestors. But the world is not izoliruesh, other societies look even worse against the background of your mental debilizma (error)
I'm sorry that my efforts to open the eyes in primates have failed. Code of fate is not broken, and you live with him there are not long.