Japan Earthquake- Uranus 0 degrees Aries

tikana

Letting everyone that

China had a quake - caualties - no one is covering that one - the same day as japan
and Volcano erupted in indonesia - again no one covered it - same day i think
Tonga had a quake 6 something aroudn the same date
on march 3rd Chile had a quake no one covered that one

govindum

that why i always get surprise on European astrology, they all are depend upon flooks. please make study and get some research and then come to result. was it happen earlier or not. see the history earthquake and Tsunami always come with some certain point. and these Uranus and Pluto are not such planet who can effect on earth and human life. listen human life is approx 70 year and their transit time is longest. only seven planet create effect on human life on earth.
1. Saturn and Mars in 6/8 axis.
2.five Saturday in a month.
many other parameter are working with this disaster. but i am giving only two.
in mundane astrology everything is vast study. but please check these two parameter in earlier incident.

piscesnurse

yes you are right tikana, no one covered the china quake
there have been 80 some quakes or more in arkansas in the past two months no one as covered that either ~around the same times birds were falling out of the sky~fish were washing up on shore in rivers.
I read a article that said the drilling for oil and gas in weakening the earth crust!!!

isismagdalenne

oh my god! I forgot about the birds falling out of the sky!! That weirded me out! Dr. Farr, can the birds fit into the puzzle like you were describing earlier?

dr. farr

Yes it can-another omen (like the fish which Tikana realized) For example, within about 30 minutes before the great 1933 earthquake in Los Angeles, all the birds left the tress and settled on the ground (or on roof tops): it was a very bizarre sight.

Kuntuzangmo

Yep, nature never lies or conceals.
She's speaking out all over the place.
The ring of fire is rumbling right and left and planetary relations
reflect it.
I was also concerned about Arkansas. Yellowstone is expecting a massive blow sometime.
And of course California.
That's why I think we need to use our collective powers and send energies to the earth and beings to cool and calm these explosive potentialities.

tikana

lol .. Kuntu.. Arkansas quake is on wierd fault . it is not connected with yellowstone ...When Yellowstone blows, we will be an ice planet for a few million years. everythiung will be dead. no sun!

dr. farr

The concern I mentioned- the Parallel of the Sendai event chart ascending degree with the fiery South Ascellus and its potential effects relative to the nuclear power plants-seems, unfortunately, on its way to becoming a grim reality (see my March 11th post in this thread)
Never underestimate any major connection (like a Parallel with a planet or an ascending or MC degree) you might find involving the South Ascellus, as foreboding fire, in a destructive sense (for example-a couple among many-both Savaranola and St Joan of Arc had the South Ascellus prominent in their nativities, and both were burned at the stake)

The connection of this star with destructive fire is very ancient, and was well known among fixed star "experts" of the past (like Robson)

Last edited:

R4VEN

I have enjoyed reading through this thread, and especially Tik bringing our awareness back to the natural world and its `signs'.

To add to the list of recent earthquakes............. Christchurch in New Zealand is built on a fault line, and had major earthquakes on 4th Sept last, and then a relatively big one on 22nd Feb 2011. My closest friend `feels' an approaching earthquake in her body - massive headache, with accompanying vibrations in her body - and can feel this up to 3-5 days prior to an earthquake. The more severe the earthquake, the more severe the vibrations in her body.

Andonis

Worth keeping an eye on adverts of lost cats in your area, as this is an indirect indication of earthquakes. Cats can be a precursor of earthquakes (other animals too). They tend to disappear and owners post adverts on lost animals to inquire about them. When lost cat adverts in your locality multiply then beware!

Andonis

Geodynamic Institutes.

I have been studying Earthquakes for quite sometime now and I have predicted the date of the Japan quake as a very strong 7+ Richter quake but as this is a hobby of mine I had no time to work out the location. I think the Geodynamic people are studying the trees and have lost the forest. Earthquake research must become like weather forecasting. In my opinion and I criticize those people they do not predict anything as they have poor theories on prediction. The Meteorological Institutes are better value for money as at least we know the weather better than we know when and where earthquakes will occur.
Next strong Earthquake 18-20th March 2011 although plenty of lesser before.
My sympathies to all those good people in Japan. Prayers to all sufferers.

Last edited:

chris

Hawaii (where I am) was hit by a 9 foot Tsunami at 3 a.m. Hawaii Standard Time. The entire coastal town area (Alii Drive) was destroyed. A house was even drug out into the water. Hawaii kept on getting more Tsunami's after Japan's aftershocks.

Awakened_Pisces

People look for that which is unknown or mysterious to explain events, instead of doing what Tiki wisely did: Listen to Mother Nature, she is as beautiful as she is cunning. Those in Japan who built all those reactors together failed to respect her, and she made them pay the price. Unfortunately, that will extend to hundreds of thousands of innocents, even here in the US.

May we all respect Mother Nature and her at times ferocious power

dr. farr

People look for that which is unknown or mysterious to explain events, instead of doing what Tiki wisely did: Listen to Mother Nature, she is as beautiful as she is cunning. Those in Japan who built all those reactors together failed to respect her, and she made them pay the price. Unfortunately, that will extend to hundreds of thousands of innocents, even here in the US.

May we all respect Mother Nature and her at times ferocious power

You are right about that! Good sentiments for all of us to keep in mind.

(Note: for those interested in symbology, using my Conversion method of astro-data to Tarot symbols, the ascending degree of the Sendai quake-5 Leo17-converts to 1+2+5+1+7 which = 16, the 16th Tarot Major Arcana symbol: that symbol is:
...The Lightning-Struck Tower...)

Last edited:

26Degree

I'm posting the chart of the quake here for everyone to refer to.

Attachments

• sendaiquake.gif
    sendaiquake.gif
    92 KB · Views: 40

dr. farr

In looking over the Sendai event chart I notice that the South Ascellus is in Parallel of declination with the ascending degree (5 Leo) This star can indicate fire and destruction (see constellationsofwords under "ascellus australis") I also see that a very disruptive star, Hamal, is in Parallel of declination with both the Moon and the South Node: Hamal-once referred to as "the death wound"-can be a very violent and destructive influence (again, see constellationsofwords for additional information on this star)
The fiery nature of the South Ascellus- Parallel with the ascending degree -I hope does not suggest further trouble (this time of a fire, rather than water, nature) involving the current probelms with the affected nuclear plants...

Today (4/11/11) Japan has up-graded the nuclear reactors situation to the highest danger level, the same as that given the Chernobyl disaster-although the amount of leaked radiation in Japan is at only 10% of the Chernobyl total-SO FAR!

The fiery nature of the Sendai ascendant COUPLED with the South Ascellus conjunct by latitude (Parallel of declination) the ascending degree, might be causal influences in this current nuclear accident (as I speculated in an earlier post, quoted above)
I need to check for any equivalents with the astro-chart for the Chernobyl nuclear disaster: April 26, 1986: 1:23 AM Chernobyl, Ukraine

Note: the Chernobyl nuclear disaster had a fire ascendant too (like Sendai)-this time in Sagittarius; also Chernobyl had the Vertex in a fire sign (Leo-like the ascending sign @ Sendai)

Last edited:

dr. farr

The concern I mentioned- the Parallel of the Sendai event chart ascending degree with the fiery South Ascellus and its potential effects relative to the nuclear power plants-seems, unfortunately, on its way to becoming a grim reality (see my March 11th post in this thread)
Never underestimate any major connection (like a Parallel with a planet or an ascending or MC degree) you might find involving the South Ascellus, as foreboding fire, in a destructive sense (for example-a couple among many-both Savaranola and St Joan of Arc had the South Ascellus prominent in their nativities, and both were burned at the stake)

The connection of this star with destructive fire is very ancient, and was well known among fixed star "experts" of the past (like Robson)

Refreshing this post in light of todays (4/11/11) up-grading of the current Japanese nuclear reactors situation, to the highest level of seriousness...